Shrubs-Treebark (Aermine)
Former Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
Shrubs-Treebark's ranking
Ranking :
Ranking by class :
Ranking by server :
Ranking by class and server :
Last actions in the game
  • 20 September 2014 at 15:21:31, Shrubs-Treebark is now a level 4 Miner.
  • 20 September 2014 at 15:11:18, Shrubs-Treebark is now a level 3 Miner.
  • 20 September 2014 at 14:43:29, Shrubs-Treebark gained a level and is now level 30.
  • 20 September 2014 at 14:37:25, Shrubs-Treebark is now a level 2 Miner.
  • 15 September 2014 at 01:27:48, Shrubs-Treebark is now a level 2 Butcher.
Statistics
256 Posts (0.35 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
Personal description

I'M EATTING DOFUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Forget gaining godly powers while beating monsters to a pulp with dashing good looks in a mysterious cool rouge mask!
THEY TASTE LIKE CHOCOLATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE!

-------
Note: Not my picture.
-------

Is so fabulous at gorging down choco candy things while listening to the Wakfu show thing theme song, [I love the show by the way. I found it on Netflix and was totally freaked out, so much that I even had a precognition about it.] that spelt ''beating'' wrong.

-------
That moment you realize the website you found the picture above on sells candy. The internet is amazing these days.
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
I don't need to gain a bunch of money and travel around parts of the world now.
Doctor who?
Psssh.
I can live wi-
* Instantly flashes to future episode where the Twelf/Thirteenth dies.*
D,: ...

-----
And that kiddies, is all you need to know about Le- LAWL I THINK I'M ON A SUGAR RUSH, OR AT LEAST A MINI ONE -mondragons. I forgot what el- Oh yeah... WAIT!
Is it really though? Or do you not know something you should or need or learn know? Or is it something that if you learn, leads to a future where all of the world breaks into pandemonium and madness, with fire and the cool little detailed hot dog carts you find in parks, or at least cartoons when they're in the parks, MULTIPLYING.
If you think not.
THEN YOU'RE WRONG.
'Cause I play Portal and magical desk chair lemur tomato car train wagon horse moose jell-o caviar more moose wombat squirdle lime bird friends trash can walrus frontier?
The world ma-
NO I DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT!

Word of advise:
Make sure you've got a lot of time on your hands 'cause ya gotta make it past 197 licks, and I barely just got through a tiny thin layer of this 'ere tootsie roll pop.
------
Hello!
#Onceagainfellscompletelyinvolvedwithsociety.
This is basically what I thought when I gained a job of giving people papers at school which was gaven to me by this guy other than the class teachers.
------
This song.
It just brings so many things back. ,OUO,
CLICK ME! Notice: Not my video / youtube account things.
-------
Lawl, it's almost bed time and my limbs are giving up on me.
Me thinks this beez reaction to so much Choco Dofus!
Imagine if there was some kind of island with a bunch of quests and the island was made of strawberries and pretzles (Yes, need to find correct spelling. ;o; Unless you've been halucinating because of the halloween kebabs all this time and thought it was spelt differently.) and a bunch of melted choco fondue and there was this choco dofus you had to find.
But it was spcial and different than it's surroundings, because it waaaaaas:
DARK CHOCOLATE.
Which made it eviler than the other choco things around it.
I don't know but I gots to go. So I shall edit later.
Bye bogs!
Recent forum activity