Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

New system for restoring HP/Energy
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2015-10-28
posté April 21, 2017, 13:20:27 | #1
New system for restoring HP/Energy Be it because you are grinding hardcore dungeons, because you are drunk or because you are just noob at Dofus, I think it's safe to say anyone who runs a large team in Dofus has died many times in a fight before showing them monsters who is boss!
What I find very annoying playing 8 characters is having to click many times to restore all my characters HP and energy, especially in dimension dungeons where you loose 4000k energy a fight on a level 200 character.
My suggestion is that Ankama games put into place a system that would associate your HP/energy food to some sort of shortcut that does it automatically for you after loosing each fight.
I think most people playing a team on Dofus would agree with me on this one.
Alpha

This post has been edited by Oakley-chest - June 23, 2017, 13:55:34.
Max-Medina (Rushu)
Plague
Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2012-09-02
posté April 22, 2017, 00:03:20 | #2
I am with you. Somewhere where you can place items in your inventory to be automatically used.

Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2010-03-19
posté April 22, 2017, 01:09:29 | #3
So...the item bar? You realize that spell shortcuts can also be used for items, idol sets, sets, emotes, etc. right? It just depends on you organizing it.

Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2011-03-12
posté April 22, 2017, 11:36:53 | #4
They have to balance it somehow so that you will also need to use energy/hp breads-pots-meats and such otherwise there wouldn't be professions called hunter,farmer and alchemist. The current system is balanced i believe.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2015-10-28
posté April 22, 2017, 20:03:23 | #5

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 22 April 2017 01:09) *
So...the item bar? You realize that spell shortcuts can also be used for items, idol sets, sets, emotes, etc. right? It just depends on you organizing it.

Yes, I am well aware, that is what I use currently but when you attempt new tactics on a hardcore dungeon its inevitable that you will die many times, repeating the process of refilling characters can become frustrating. I'm talking about automating it, for example a part in the inventory where you can set food to be automatically used when HP/energy is not full, so that instantly after finishing a fight your character would be ready to go for the next. Why not make it quicker and easier?

Quote (highwayevil @ 22 April 2017 11:36) *
They have to balance it somehow so that you will also need to use energy/hp breads-pots-meats and such otherwise there wouldn't be professions called hunter,farmer and alchemist. The current system is balanced i believe.
The way I see this in my mind would be having a part of the inventory, similar to a mounts inventory for example, where you can just throw in any type of HP/energy food and it will be used automatically. For example you could set it to always keep your HP above 70%.

This post has been edited by Oakley-chest - June 23, 2017, 13:55:34.