LEVEL 69 AND BEYOND!
- way too many gobbling capes (hard to sell these right now, even maged),
- hooded capes (takes a long time to buy the ressources),
- those crit/dammage/initiative capes (a good source of income, maged to 10 crits of course),
- treecapas (again, like gobbling capes these are getting to common)
- ouginak capes (hard to mage and not that profitable)
- golden scara helmet and cape (they don't sell that often so don't make to many)
might also try gelocape...
again, I stress that I don't drop the items, I buy them. why? because I can make more money directly off tailor than I get from the value of the drops in the same amount of time (so the obvious logical conclusion is to buy mats).