Back to forum.dofus.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Axe Smith-Runes
Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2010-06-04
posté November 14, 2012, 15:52:44 | #1
Axe Smith-Runes Hello there! I"ve been thinking on making some Ra runes with Axe Smith.So far I've tried Terophyle Axes for Ra Stre Runes.But I think that there might be other good runes for Axe Smith.All Ra runes are welcomed(I prefer Str/Vit/Wis).I also want to know - whats the minimum stat for Ra runes.(At least how much wis should an equip have to make ra wis runes of it?) Thanks A Lot!
~Majors-Protection(Solar)

Spirit (Solar)
Compassion
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2009-03-22
posté November 14, 2012, 19:39:52 | #2
Most items should be maged to at least 31+ in the respective stat you want runes from. So anything above that is good, higher the better I suppose. Ra Vitality is different, perhaps above 100 or something a long those lines.
Besides the Terophyle you could try Yew Axes for Ra Int.

- Spirit

This post has been edited by ColiWobbles - November 14, 2012, 19:40:10.
Ninde (Aermine)
Black List
Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2010-04-13
posté November 14, 2012, 20:22:58 | #3
As Spirit said, at least 31 to have any chance of getting ra runes (for regular stats and wis),I don't remember the lowest amount of vit that give you Ra vit, i'm guessing it's a bit lower than 100, maybe 90ish.
You need 34 stat for 100% chance of getting a Ra rune (for regular stats and wis), for vit you need 104.

Besides Ra str (with terophyle) and Ra int (with yew) I don't think there's any other mass-craftable axes that can give you Ra runes.
If you find them let me know

Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2010-06-04
posté November 14, 2012, 22:46:03 | #4
Thanks a Lot for replies. I know an Axe which has 25~35 Agi/Str on it.(Will this work? This is a 5-slot craft)(You should check wiki) I can't remember the name now.And, thanks for answering my extra question.Any suggestions about those Ra Vit Runes?(Not Wa Set)
~Thanks a Lot
~Majors-Protection(Solar)

Spirit (Solar)
Compassion
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2009-03-22
posté November 15, 2012, 00:46:29 | #5
If you can hunt Kitsous in Pandala, the Caps and Cloaks crush well. You can get artefacts from Kitsous too which you could consider selling. You just need a Tailor/Costumagus to craft them and mage them.
As for the Axe, there are quite a few with +30 stats, just more difficult to mass-craft.

- Spirit