Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Making fast runes to lvl jewlmage
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2012-01-30
posté November 12, 2012, 21:59:26 | #1
Making fast runes to lvl jewlmage I have lvl 100miner lvl 70jewller, and lvl 32 jewlmage
i need to find a way to get fast runes and a lot of them, doesnt matter what stat they give and what power they are. I just dont want to buy them cuz it will take to much money for lvl 100 i prefer something i can craft with my jewller with a easy recipe. Also, will be helpful if u can tell me with what item i should mage my runes?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Former Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2006-06-29
posté November 12, 2012, 22:45:05 | #2
You should read the guides on leveling mages, as your xp gained will differ based on the level of the rune and item, and depends on success:
Click here

Just my tip: I would run the crackler dungeon to get crackler set pieces, keep the perfects and crush all the others for a variety of free runes. Stockpile these until you have ones you want, then start maging! This also provides you with basic items to mage.

This post has been edited by Lagirdam - November 12, 2012, 22:46:35.
Subscriber Arachnophobe
posté November 13, 2012, 16:29:31 | #3
So.. the power of rune also affect the EXP? and i hope crackler dung give a lot of items cuz i need a lot of runes.

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2011-06-29
posté November 13, 2012, 18:07:18 | #4
Yes, the power of runes affects the experience per successful mage as well as the items level. You can only mage items twice the level of your profession, higher will fail.
To get easy runes I suggest to mass craft some small ring and crush everything. I crush everything I make to level professions and save up the runes for when I have a new magus.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
posté November 14, 2012, 08:08:28 | #5

Quote (Holla-At-yo-A-- @ 13 November 2012 18:07) *
Yes, the power of runes affects the experience per successful mage as well as the items level. You can only mage items twice the level of your profession, higher will fail.
To get easy runes I suggest to mass craft some small ring and crush everything. I crush everything I make to level professions and save up the runes for when I have a new magus.
i tried to craft 30rings that gives 1 wisdom and crush them and didnt even 1 runem if it was giving runes i could be so easy to lvl with my miner i can make thousand of them in no time

Tinytalkingtina (Solar)
The Just-Us League
Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2009-07-01
posté November 15, 2012, 15:28:12 | #6
Try something with more stat, like gob rings or robber rings. You can sell these too for a bit of profit.

Former Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2006-06-29
posté November 21, 2012, 18:02:18 | #7
Maging (the learning and actual act of doing it) takes planning, preparation and patience. Here is the article about shattering items: Click this. Crushing 30 +1str rings really isn't much. I'd look for easy to make equips that have +5 of the stat (so +5str) to get you more +1 runes to start with.

Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2012-09-09
posté November 27, 2012, 09:55:31 | #8
The linked article from Lagirdam is good read, but there is one piece of information missing:

Crushing items with +1 on basic stats (int, str ...) yield in MUCH FEWER runes than it should be according to the math on the site. Even +2 stats give you an immense amount more runes.

So try to make cheap +2 stat rings/amus. There are plenty of recepies. Or go for even higher stats, but don't waste your resources on any +1 stuff.