Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Need Advice
Klinghoffer (Solar)
Neverending Memories
Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2010-06-04
posté November 03, 2012, 13:32:30 | #1
Need Advice Hello there- I've been thinking about money making ways.I have an idea that crafting mp runes with Cruel Trovel(Common idea)But I can't gather any ores or LJ stuff. But I get them kinda cheap- Is that possible to make enough profit by buying ingredients and selling mp runes by crushing Cruel Trovel?
Thanks a Lot! Majors-Protection(Solar)

Spirit (Solar)
Compassion
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2009-03-22
posté November 04, 2012, 04:26:35 | #2
Buying resources and making items with them aren't that 'profitable' considering prices change quite a lot and the profit margins won't be that great for a good profit. (You also don't know whether you get runes or not, sometimes they all get a rune other times you get none at all...)
I would suggest leveling professions, Miner and Lumberjack and then farming the materials to make them yourself and crush them, or trying other means of money making.

- Spirit

Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-09-30
posté November 04, 2012, 20:27:00 | #3

Quote (ColiWobbles @ 04 November 2012 04:26) *
Buying resources and making items with them aren't that 'profitable' considering prices change quite a lot and the profit margins won't be that great for a good profit. (You also don't know whether you get runes or not, sometimes they all get a rune other times you get none at all...)
I would suggest leveling professions, Miner and Lumberjack and then farming the materials to make them yourself and crush them, or trying other means of money making.

- Spirit

Not worth it. I spent time trying this with ap runes and mp runes with a level 100 lumberjack and 3 level 100 miners gathering stuff at the same time and the kamas per hour ends up being like 200-300kk an hour... with alot of work and having to have 3 level 100 miners and a 100 lj to begin with...

Go for something like a crafting profession or something you can level on and sell drops at the same time (ankama forest is good for this now, you can find nice big mobs)

F2P Member Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2012-09-11
posté November 04, 2012, 23:41:19 | #4

Quote (dlfjh @ 03 November 2012 13:32) *
Hello there- I've been thinking about money making ways.I have an idea that crafting mp runes with Cruel Trovel(Common idea)But I can't gather any ores or LJ stuff. But I get them kinda cheap- Is that possible to make enough profit by buying ingredients and selling mp runes by crushing Cruel Trovel?
Thanks a Lot! Majors-Protection(Solar)
Buying the ingredients will only work if you can get a regular supplier that will sell them to you at a fixed cheap price no matter what the market value changes to. Alternative to that is by getting the gathering profs yourself and harvesting the materials yourself.

Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2012-09-09
posté November 05, 2012, 10:14:41 | #5

Quote (Digitized @ 04 November 2012 23:41) *
Buying the ingredients will only work if you can get a regular supplier that will sell them to you at a fixed cheap price no matter what the market value changes to. Alternative to that is by getting the gathering profs yourself and harvesting the materials yourself.

Naturally, you would still be better off selling the resources your got from your partner