Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Lumber Jack? Should it be strength?, Its been talked about lately
Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2011-02-22
posté November 03, 2012, 06:04:01 | #1
Lumber Jack? Should it be strength? Okay so I guess to make it simple:

Lumber Jack Prof. Should it be a *must* to be str? why or why not.
  • also what other profs fit nice with lumber jack?
  • I'll guess handyman and what....

Shoemaker/Sword Smith + what?

and a 3 prof team of your pick that you like?

Lets get heads spinning

Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2012-08-30
posté November 03, 2012, 09:38:59 | #2
It's not a must. Woods usually have either Sawmills or Carver stations nearby, so you can right away plank or carve the wood you harvest. If any heavy-carrying profession needs str, then its Miner IMHO.

Said this, either any carving profession or handymen (uses the planks) goes hand in hand with Lumberjack.  

Former Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2010-12-05
posté November 09, 2012, 23:05:19 | #3
Strength is good for lumberjack but not necessarily a requirement. If you lack strength, a good backpack and a loadbearer dragoturkey work just fine.

I currently have my Lumberjack profession paired up with staff carver. Pretty much everything you need you can cut yourself. You can also make a bit of money crushing runes of the items you make and selling them.