Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Too many jobs :(, I am looking to change should I?
F2P Member Larva
* Member Since 2011-08-22
posté November 01, 2012, 00:54:34 | #1
Too many jobs :( Character 1
100 miner
8x jeweller
100 jewelmagus
30 tailor

Im just wondering should I change my tailor and switch it for a Lumber Jack Prof? (so i can hold pods or do i keep on my other char)

Character 2

30 shoemaker
- (maybe a smith/carver) *thinking dagger smith*(help me choose
- *thinking hammer smith/axe smith*(help me choose

Character 3

60 Alch,
10 Handyman
17 Lumber Jack

Character 4 (if i make)
-farmer
-butcher
-hunter

Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-09-30
posté November 01, 2012, 02:08:35 | #2
Don't put lumberjack/miner on one character unless you are only going to be a solo accounter forever. I made the mistake and wished I had levelled it on another account so I could do both at the same time. It's just way more efficient if you plan on levelling jeweler or a weapon crafter to 100.

Also if you're going to do a smith I'd go for the most popular weapon types. I dont suggest axe smith. Dagger/hammer are very good, sword/staff are also good.

Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2007-12-03
posté November 01, 2012, 11:54:07 | #3

Quote (GreaterBreadCompany @ 01 November 2012 02:08) *
Don't put lumberjack/miner on one character unless you are only going to be a solo accounter forever. I made the mistake and wished I had levelled it on another account so I could do both at the same time. It's just way more efficient if you plan on levelling jeweler or a weapon crafter to 100.

Also if you're going to do a smith I'd go for the most popular weapon types. I dont suggest axe smith. Dagger/hammer are very good, sword/staff are also good.
This is very good advice. Some of the weapons profs are best used for rune making.

I don't recommend anyone trying fisherman unless you're extraordinarily bored or need something low key to do at times.

I'd put at least one prof with specialization options (pretty much any equipment crafter) on gatherer characters for the extra pod bonus from a magus. There is no such thing as too many pods for gatherers. Compensate with equipment and mounts that have extra pods when you gather. Loadbearer mounts are an awesome help.

If you have any interest in breeding, start a handyman yesterday. Your ljack can level nicely by helping you level your handy. Key making is a nice help along the way as well. At high levels, a handyman is an enormous kama maker, even without breeding.

Hunter/butcher is good for all your healing needs. Farmer/baker works of course, but it's the most popular prof combo and won't make you much kama.

Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-09-30
posté November 02, 2012, 16:53:35 | #4
YES, I forgot about the load bearer mount. This can't be stressed enough, a 9th/10th generation load bearer mount lvl 100 has a seperate 6,000 pod inventory. That is alot, 1,200 woods or ore capacity means you can do longer more time efficient routes. You can also wear a bworky at the same time still since it is a seperate inventory, but I switch on and off since dragoturkey also runs faster.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2012-10-22
posté November 03, 2012, 02:49:17 | #5

Quote (GreaterBreadCompany @ 01 November 2012 02:08) *

Makes sense, too late for me I just got lvl 20 on both professions on the same character, I plan on lvling all professions in the game and I will surely waste a lot of time. Might put miner on my iop and unlearn it on my sacrier.