Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

New player kama help?
Subscriber Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2007-02-24
posté October 29, 2012, 05:05:29 | #1
New player kama help? Hey guys, I am a new player on the server Rosal and need some help for a little bit of kamas. I heard that making a farmer is good for money so I have made a farmer(currently 37 farming) but I have run into a problem. I don't have enough money to buy bonta potions and recall potions to store my gatherings. My question is what is a good way to make like 100kk so I won't have a money problem?

PS: Add me if you want to be friends with me on Rosal I can always find new friends.

IGN:Brendan

This post has been edited by hihihihjighhghg - October 29, 2012, 05:05:45.
Lack (Solar)
Prime
Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2012-02-05
posté October 29, 2012, 07:26:56 | #2
You could be an alchemist and hunt chafer bones in incarnam or skeleton dung and then check the resource market for kaniger nails then start making almanax potions.

Former Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2012-08-20
posté October 29, 2012, 09:26:59 | #3
Farmer is a good way to go especially if you pair it with the Baker Profession

With Farmer/Baker I make 100kk a day and there's really no need for Recall Potions IMO

I have added you ingame aswell

This post has been edited by Chazzmaniac - October 29, 2012, 09:27:42.
Lack (Solar)
Prime
Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2012-02-05
posté November 08, 2012, 16:48:48 | #4

Quote (Chazzmaniac @ 29 October 2012 09:26) *
Farmer is a good way to go especially if you pair it with the Baker Profession

With Farmer/Baker I make 100kk a day and there's really no need for Recall Potions IMO

I have added you ingame aswell
I agree to _Chazzmaniac 's suggestion since I've personally used farmer/baker to get to where I am now

~Baked

Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2012-08-30
posté November 08, 2012, 17:16:04 | #5
Or you become a Farmer AND Alchemist and make your own Bonta Potions! With Blackjack and .... wait, that was a different movie.

Needs higher level Farmer, though. I added you too, maybe we can farm together some day. (If you are still playing?)

Former Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2012-09-18
posté November 09, 2012, 14:08:07 | #6
I honestly find it to be ok ish money just a pain to sell the bread. the market is not that great to lower lvl farmers and i find lvling the profession on wheat is so boreing. wholemeal bread in market is only like 2kk per 100 so i sell it at crackrocks for 35-50k each. its definately slower at all times of the day except 6-8 est. at that time i can sell like 2k wholemeal bread over priced.

*added note* im lvl 39 farmer and i was wondering should i save up my res to make like 3-4k field bread as soon as i hit 60 when i can reap the last ingrediant? or should i just make wholemeal? i know the field bread will go for more but in compairison how much more xp do u get per batched reaped from wheat to rye/hop?

Former Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2010-12-05
posté November 09, 2012, 22:56:31 | #7

Quote (TheNightMayr @ 09 November 2012 14:08) *
I honestly find it to be ok ish money just a pain to sell the bread. the market is not that great to lower lvl farmers and i find lvling the profession on wheat is so boreing. wholemeal bread in market is only like 2kk per 100 so i sell it at crackrocks for 35-50k each. its definately slower at all times of the day except 6-8 est. at that time i can sell like 2k wholemeal bread over priced.

*added note* im lvl 39 farmer and i was wondering should i save up my res to make like 3-4k field bread as soon as i hit 60 when i can reap the last ingrediant? or should i just make wholemeal? i know the field bread will go for more but in compairison how much more xp do u get per batched reaped from wheat to rye/hop?

If the market for wholemeal on your server is crap, I would recommend saving your resources for Field Bread. Rye will give you more exp then wheat since it is of a higher level.

Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2012-08-30
posté November 10, 2012, 00:19:35 | #8

Quote (TheNightMayr @ 09 November 2012 14:08) *
im lvl 39 farmer and i was wondering should i save up my res to make like 3-4k field bread as soon as i hit 60 when i can reap the last ingrediant?

Save it until Farmer 50. Then go for Rye and make White flour at around Level 56. That will bump you to 60. Then continue with Rye and Barley and make Minx Flour until you hit Level 80. Then switch to Peasant Flour.

Qui Leure Bread sells at 50kk for 100 in Rosal ATM. And you can achieve Level 100 Farmer in an extended weekend, if you are dedicated enough.