Back to forum.dofus.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

money
F2P Member Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2010-08-15
posté October 19, 2012, 03:37:56 | #1
money someone tell me how to make money fast.
im a baker/farmer jelwler level 13 tailor level 20 lumberjack level 23 and miner level 17
i want to be able to make at least 10-30kk a day and how much time would i need to invest

(also my friend told me that he makes money by leting people win in pvp for 10kk. can anyone tell me more)

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2011-05-01
posté October 20, 2012, 01:39:10 | #2
Making 10-30kk a day can easily be done with any of those professions, since your not in need of much money, I would focus on farming/baking. It's not only a money saver at high levels, but it's an effective money maker at lower levels too if all you need to make is a small profit (as you do). Just make 500 or so batches of wholewheat bread. When you're not doing that and/or leveling, you should focus on either getting miner or LJ to 100. Too me, those are two of the most useful professions in the game and are consistent money makers.

-PS. also what your friend done is known as wing leeching, he allows people to kill him so they can raise their wings without any effort by paying him. It's frowned upon and should not be a way to make money.

This post has been edited by xxxxxxxxxxxxxzzzs - October 20, 2012, 01:40:42.