Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

miner and lumberjack 100
Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2011-06-17
posté October 16, 2012, 22:21:42 | #1
miner and lumberjack 100 So yeah. I have miner and lumberjack lv 100 and I don't know what to for make money -.-

Can someone help me about that please?

PS: i have a lv 73jeweler and 30 tailor

Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2007-12-03
posté October 20, 2012, 15:32:51 | #2
Very nice to have these two profs maxed, congrats on a lot of hard work.

The main reason is to make it easy to level other profs though. I'd start a handyman immediately. Your jeweller is a pretty good prof as well. The tailor will require other kinds of help though.

Most kama from profs is made by shattering equipment for runes though. Look for recipes you can make in volume and that shatter for runes that are in demand. For example, a staff carver is easy to level with a good ljack. The carver can make Staff Bonely at pretty low levels. In volumne, this will provide you a fair number of wis and pa wis runes. These sell pretty well on most servers.

As to what you can make purely from miner and ljack, I'd say try making high level alloys and planks. Dark bamboo planks sell pretty well as they are in demand for handyman work.

Check the ljack markets for prices on various wood and sell whats hot.

It's about opportunities the markets provide and taking advantage. Good luck, you've got a great start on it.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté October 20, 2012, 18:39:19 | #3

Quote (lazaustin @ 20 October 2012 15:32) *
Very nice to have these two profs maxed, congrats on a lot of hard work.

The main reason is to make it easy to level other profs though. I'd start a handyman immediately. Your jeweller is a pretty good prof as well. The tailor will require other kinds of help though.

Most kama from profs is made by shattering equipment for runes though. Look for recipes you can make in volume and that shatter for runes that are in demand. For example, a staff carver is easy to level with a good ljack. The carver can make Staff Bonely at pretty low levels. In volumne, this will provide you a fair number of wis and pa wis runes. These sell pretty well on most servers.

As to what you can make purely from miner and ljack, I'd say try making high level alloys and planks. Dark bamboo planks sell pretty well as they are in demand for handyman work.

Check the ljack markets for prices on various wood and sell whats hot.

It's about opportunities the markets provide and taking advantage. Good luck, you've got a great start on it.
Thanks a lot Lazofaustin for that reply

I will try to do that  

Soreth (Rushu)
Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2012-10-02
posté October 21, 2012, 15:14:30 | #4
Wow! Congrats on level 100 LJ and Miner. Arguably two of the most lucrative gathering professions there is

As stated above, the world is at your fingertips now. Seize marketplace opportunities by seeing what's lacking and in demand, or for what's selling great currently. This alone is a tactic everyone should utilize, but is much easier when you've got maxed gathering professions to aid you (which you have!)

Best of luck!

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté October 21, 2012, 15:19:18 | #5

Quote (JohnBunny @ 21 October 2012 15:14) *
Wow! Congrats on level 100 LJ and Miner. Arguably two of the most lucrative gathering professions there is

As stated above, the world is at your fingertips now. Seize marketplace opportunities by seeing what's lacking and in demand, or for what's selling great currently. This alone is a tactic everyone should utilize, but is much easier when you've got maxed gathering professions to aid you (which you have!)

Best of luck!
Thx