Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Need info for Jewelmagus
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-04-30
posté October 03, 2012, 15:39:52 | #1
Need info for Jewelmagus So after playing Dofus for like many years I recently got my first mage profession and obviously its jewelmagus . So far i got to like level 25 by just maging gob amys and other random stuff back and forth. So i just needed info for how long it exactly takes to get to level 100 magus assuming i'm just going to be maging gob, and royal gob amys back and forth. Oh and also exactly how many runes it takes so far I used like 1k of stre and int. so any help would be much appreciated.

Former Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2009-02-28
posté October 03, 2012, 18:23:48 | #2
Once you hit 50 it only takes about 2 hours to get it to 100. 1~50 is the biggest hurdle and uses the most amount of runes, but you're right by using Gob Ammies. Grab a Chief Bwork bracelet once you hit 50 Magus and a SO ring once you hit 75. The levels will fly by.