Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Lvl 142 int cra money making, Hello I need help making money
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2010-06-29
posté September 18, 2012, 19:04:27 | #1
Lvl 142 int cra money making Hello i am a lvl 142 int cra and i need some advice. What mobs should i farm for drops to make a decent amount of cash. Thank you for your time 

Dre (Solar)
Team America
Subscriber Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2009-03-30
posté September 19, 2012, 17:24:18 | #2
Well hello there. Yes you can go for drop hunts, solo or with a team for more pp. Then you can do evryday dooples and exchange dooplons into scrolls, or go koloiong and exchanging kolosskens for peebles.
Good luck
Ninja-tuna

Former Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2010-06-12
posté September 19, 2012, 18:59:44 | #3
hunt blops with turq mount equiped
dont underestimated them with these new 2.8 update

Sinbad (Rushu)
Fedaykin
Subscriber Wa Wabbit Carrotator
* * * * Member Since 2011-08-20
posté December 10, 2012, 21:45:57 | #4
If you have the patience for leveling it, i would suggest hunter/butcher. (see the stickied guide on it)

With explosive arrow, you can make quick work of most mobs, and with your range, you can easily hit anything that tries to run from you.

With a little time investment, you can end up making quite a bit of money (Find out what you can hunt efficiently and how much it sells for)

Pro Tip: Crocodyls are easy kills for int chars (might wanna avoid the chiefs though)