Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Which is best Money Making proffesion
posté October 30, 2009, 12:24:35 | #1
Which is best Money Making proffesion Im in need of 3.5mk,

I currently only have 165kk and someone said Fishing is the Best money making prof because you find fish worth 1mk.
Need to know if this is true.
And is there anyway I would know if I caught a fish worth 1mk?

Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2008-09-27
posté October 30, 2009, 12:35:46 | #2
yep its true, a friend of me cought that fish when he was level 1 (!!!!) but the chance that you catch that fish is like... 0,000000001% or even less

and yes, the 1mk fish is trout or gudgeon with something in front of its name (not gutted ^^)

cheers,
Brave

Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2007-12-03
posté October 30, 2009, 13:55:29 | #3
It'll be very hard to catch rare fish without some VERY high prospecting, which affects the drop rate for rares.

Most of the fisherman who do this often have over 300pp. For a new, low level player this isn't much of an option.

Fish CAN be sold though, especially gudgeon and fishing for some is enjoyable.

Personally I use fish food for healing most often, so fisher/monger is a pretty valuable thing.

posté October 31, 2009, 21:15:24 | #4
Im p2p. Ill most likely use my 100 enu and see if i can get a prospecting set for him

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2006-02-27
posté November 01, 2009, 02:16:41 | #5
Best way to make money is not tell others how you make money so no one else does it

Former Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-26
posté November 01, 2009, 04:07:42 | #6
There really is no easy way to make money but if you can kill monsters and sell valuable drops or work on professions. If you are working on professions you can just relax and have a chat with your friend or people around you. Another thing you can do while working on profesion is opening up another proram and work on some school work. I hope that helped. Just so you know most of these are extra details to help take advantage of working on profession.

-xdark-osamodax

Drelas (Rosal)
Alts Inc
Member of the Zenith Tynril Decompiler
* * * * * Member Since 2008-02-29
posté November 01, 2009, 11:10:29 | #7

Quote (thisgameizfun @ 01 November 2009 03:07) *
There really is no easy way to make money but if you can kill monsters and sell valuable drops or work on professions. If you are working on professions you can just relax and have a chat with your friend or people around you. Another thing you can do while working on profesion is opening up another proram and work on some school work. I hope that helped. Just so you know most of these are extra details to help take advantage of working on profession.

-xdark-osamodax

If you work on profession seriously you won't be able to chat or do something except "half"-watching some movie or TV show. Only farmer, baker and low level alchemist don't require much attention, every other profession does.

Former Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-26
posté November 01, 2009, 18:47:29 | #8

Quote (Nikto @ 01 November 2009 12:10) *
If you work on profession seriously you won't be able to chat or do something except "half"-watching some movie or TV show. Only farmer, baker and low level alchemist don't require much attention, every other profession does.

Actually when you are crafting just estimate the time you normally finish all that then come back to it. When you are farming, doing alchemist picking up things or getting any materials and there are people around then that's when you have a chat with them, it makes it look like working isn't all that bad.

Example:

Takes me about 3-5 minutes to finish making 300 bread, I just go to youtube and watch videos that are about 3-5 minutes then see if I'm done (only when it comes to making the items).

Example:

When gathering materials really no exlanation is needed just find someone to talk to that is around or chat with your friend.

-xdark-osamodax