Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Forgot my account name, Forgot my account name
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2006-04-05
posté January 08, 2009, 03:53:20 | #1
Forgot my account name Is there a way to get my account name back if I forgot it?
I remember I had a Xelor named Freezin.
I can't remember my account name though.

Volunteer Mentor Minotot Deboner
* * * * * Member Since 2008-06-06
posté January 08, 2009, 03:59:42 | #2
Hmm... this is a dilemma. Submitting a support ticket is impossible for that account. Have you tried sending a support ticket and asking for your account information? Ankama is very careful about this stuff.

Do you remember the Email used? the Secret Question? If so, you may want to submit a support ticket using YOUR CURRENT account and hopefully the tech staff can get back to you. Since the Tech Support isn't just an automated response, the employees actually look at your ticket and send a response. This could take some time though. But you want your account back? It's worth the wait, correct? If that's the case, see what kinds of support tickets you can send.

--Suggestion: I would recommend making a separate folder in your emails solely for those sent by Ankama. Not only will it keep you from misplacing vital information, it will also help, in this case, with remembering things like account names and passwords.

-Was this helpful?

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté January 08, 2009, 21:59:03 | #3
Thank you, this has been very helpful.

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté January 08, 2009, 22:00:07 | #4
how do I do a support ticket, btw?

posté January 09, 2009, 00:50:54 | #5

Quote (Starskips @ 08 January 2009 21:00) *
how do I do a support ticket, btw?

Go this this url : Click Here

Then read it, and follow the instructions

MOD Bokze

Ouginak Torturer
* Member Since 2008-10-07
posté January 09, 2009, 01:35:41 | #6
or u could click forgot a username or pw

Former Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
* * Member Since 2006-04-26
posté January 09, 2009, 02:20:46 | #7
They have that option? WELL!! Problem solved then! Good luck friend!

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté January 09, 2009, 16:50:46 | #8
wow, where is that option at? lol

posté February 15, 2010, 15:30:14 | #9

Quote ([MOD]Bokze @ 09 January 2009 01:50) *

Go this this url : Click Here

Then read it, and follow the instructions

MOD Bokze

Hello, i'm having the same problem : ( i used to login with one of my chars name "moonchild" but now the game says there is a wrong username or password, if i try any option in forgot a username or pw it ask me for my account name : ( i register that information long long ago so i dont remeber it, and now i lost 3 chars because of that.... i wonder why did they jus change the username i used to login :S

now i try to send a ticket but the page does not work, it just does not send anything, and displays no errors :S i really want to recover my old account althoug i have created a new one and got the suscription.

I want to recover my chars please, help me.

PS: support ticket form ask for secret answer ...... how the hell they spect me to remember what my secret question was if i dont remeber my account name ... that is really stupid if they show me the question i have written no matter how long it been i know i can answer but .... no secret question??? maybe that is why it does not work for me.

PS2: sorry for my terribad english

Volunteer Mentor Minotot Deboner
* * * * * Member Since 2008-06-06
posté February 15, 2010, 15:58:15 | #10
They didn't change your name. They just won't do that. Also, it's your responsibility to remember your information. Your secret question is there to be a last ditch effort to stop someone who stole your account from changing the passes and deleting characters. So, it's kind of your dilemma for forgetting it. Irresponsible, yes. Fixable, maybe.

I really don't know if you can get that account back seeing as how you forgot every vital piece of information that is required for it. Try looking around the forums... you might get lucky!

Preserving sanity,
-Mentor 68

posté February 15, 2010, 17:43:19 | #11

Quote (Mentor-LXVIII @ 15 February 2010 16:58) *
They didn't change your name. They just won't do that. Also, it's your responsibility to remember your information. Your secret question is there to be a last ditch effort to stop someone who stole your account from changing the passes and deleting characters. So, it's kind of your dilemma for forgetting it. Irresponsible, yes. Fixable, maybe.

I really don't know if you can get that account back seeing as how you forgot every vital piece of information that is required for it. Try looking around the forums... you might get lucky!

Preserving sanity,
-Mentor 68

thanks for your response mentor.

i was just looking for something like, "we will send your information to the registered e-mail adress". But it is true, :S i forgot vital information ........ for spending 3 years playing wow xD jaajajajajajajaj, leveling my new char is fun anyways.

thank you again mentor.

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2010-12-27
posté December 27, 2011, 04:35:58 | #12
hey guys can you help me i have an cra lvl 27 with livi set and damage set! i forgot my account name and password but i know my nickname and yahoo on it! I already sent it to ankama support ticket but theyre not replying! plss i nid my account revocer!

hey guys can you help me i have an cra lvl 27 with livi set and damage set! i forgot my account name and password but i know my nickname and yahoo on it! I already sent it to ankama support ticket but theyre not replying! plss i nid my account revocer!