Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Invalid account for XXXXXXXXd XXXXXXXXXh XXXXXXXm
posté September 02, 2008, 06:45:36 | #1
Invalid account for XXXXXXXXd XXXXXXXXXh XXXXXXXm Hi, today on sept 1 i was trying to log in but kept getting the message that i had an invalid account for XXXXXXXXXXdays XXXXXXXXXXHours XXXXXXXXXXMin, ect. Im new and wanted to try it but i cant get on, any tips or ideas how to help? I am on a mac, but I got it downloaded fine.

Former Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2008-04-13
posté September 02, 2008, 07:26:32 | #2
Hey, this also happened to me a few times. I figured out how to resolve it for myself but I am running windows so I dont know if it s different.. Anyway.. i found I just turned off other computers or consoles accesing the internet, restarted router.. then sorta made sure my computer was first to connect.. worked fine since then...

I think it might be an IP problem.

Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2008-03-02
posté September 02, 2008, 07:54:07 | #3
Send In a Ticket only support can help you not Mods.

posté September 02, 2008, 16:56:41 | #4
How do i send a Ticket to support?

posté September 02, 2008, 16:58:49 | #5
Also every time i open up the game, there is no News under the News section, so I am wondering if it is a connection problem maybe. Not sure though.

posté September 02, 2008, 22:17:25 | #6
UGH this is the most frustrating thing I have ever done, I have no idea how to send in a ticket or find any way possible of contacting a staff member to fix this for me, each time I try and log in i get that dumb Invalid Account for XXX days XXX months XXX hours stuff, I just want to know how to contact someone outside the game to help me, please post a easy way of doing this.

posté September 03, 2008, 07:41:16 | #7
found thread on guide to support, ill try it