Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

2.40 Known Bugs
Community Manager Nileza Separator
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-10-19
posté February 14, 2017, 12:55:00 | #1
2.40 Known Bugs Hi everyone!

During our final check of the 2.40 update, we noticed a couple of bugs relating to some sprite errors on the Ouginak class and a few missing sound effects. We have already scheduled a fix for these problems on February 21 (the next scheduled weekly maintenance).

Please do let us know if you find other bugs and we'll let the team know ASAP!

Edit: We have temporarily disabled access to all paddocks while we fix a bug that causes mounts to lose babies. We know this is a bother to you all, and we're working to correct it as quickly as we can. We apologize for the hassle.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-08-12
posté February 14, 2017, 13:44:21 | #2
There are tons of stuff that are not translated. For example: Crimson Dofus, hovering xp bar, some new quest(I don't know what, someone just copypasted it on /a). Minimap doesn't show grid at all anymore and world map only shows it when you open the map and click on the Show grid button twice to make it appear again.

EDIT: Looks like all the changed dofuses are not translated.

This post has been edited by ItzBluffer - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.
Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2016-06-27
posté February 14, 2017, 13:47:10 | #3
Although there are no Chocrosis gobbals present anywhere. So almanax bonus is wasted.

What is Beta server for?

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2005-12-19
posté February 14, 2017, 14:05:50 | #4
I'm a long-time breeder on Rushu and was quite disappointed, frustrated and confused by what occurred when I checked my pregnant dragoturks mounts this morning following the recent update.

19 of pregnant mounts gave birth and this is the message received:
[!] À peine entrées dans l'étable, PureGoldenEm, CamPureAlmondEm, PureEbonyIndigo, PureEmeraldTurq, PureEmeraldOrc, PureEmeraldOrcRE, CamiPureEmGinger, PureIndigoGinger, PureIvoryCrimRE, CamGoldIndiNear, PureEmIndigo, PureAlmondEmRE, PurePlumGolden, CamPurEbonyIvory, PureAlmondTurqRE, CamPureEmIndigo, PureEmeraldTurq, PureEmeraldTurq, PurePlumCrimson s'accroupissent et commencent à mettre bas. Après quelques instants, vous pouvez constater que tout s'est bien passé. Vous voilà responsable de 19 nouvelles montures.

First concern being it's in French on an English speaking server; however, the main concern is that there was only 1 newborn birthed per pregnant mount even though both parents were mated at max energy AND many of the mounts having the Reproductive trait.

Fluke or Bug?

I'm thinking bug as the very same thing happened on my second long-time subscribed account:
[!] À peine entrées dans l'étable, CamPurePlumEbony, CamiPureEmOrc, PureIvoryTurq, CamPlumGingerIOO, PurePlumCrimson, CamPureIndiTurq, CamPureTurq, PureEmeraldOrc, PureEmeraldTurq, CamiPurePlumCrim, CamPurePlumIndi, PureGoldenIndigo, CamPurePlumIndi s'accroupissent et commencent à mettre bas. Après quelques instants, vous pouvez constater que tout s'est bien passé. Vous voilà responsable de 13 nouvelles montures.

Kuolun (Nehra)
Erzengel
Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2007-12-29
posté February 14, 2017, 14:09:10 | #5
Breeding is out of order. Reproductiveness as well as full energy when mating has no effect to the outcome of births. All my reproductive dragoturkeys should have produced 3 to 5 births, but there were only only-children instead. Since breeding has not been changed, I cannot reconstruct how this bug might have been produced. Please fix as soon as possible.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2011-01-28
posté February 14, 2017, 14:11:57 | #6

None of the Ouginak content is translated. That includes whatever the quest is as soon as you go to Astrub.
There seems to be an intermittent issue where tooltips won't show up on items and I won't get levelup or achievement popups...

(also a missing sprite in the bottom right)

Witchielda (Solar)
Former Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2010-06-01
posté February 14, 2017, 14:14:22 | #7
Also alot of bugs stemming from "themes" 1 big one is themes now cancel the end of fight interface, I assume it is because of the tiny change that was made to the interface. Aswell unless relogging a few time I couldn't see the hover over display OR click on items in chat to view them.

Edit:typo

This post has been edited by StonerElfMarley - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.
Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2016-11-02
posté February 14, 2017, 14:19:12 | #8
Had trouble with my DTs too. 7 births on eni's account giving only 7 babies from full energy parents >

posté February 14, 2017, 14:19:27 | #9

Quote (ItzBluffer @ 14 February 2017 13:44) *
There are tons of stuff that are not translated. For example: Crimson Dofus, hovering xp bar, some new quest(I don't know what, someone just copypasted it on /a). Minimap doesn't show grid at all anymore and world map only shows it when you open the map and click on the Show grid button twice to make it appear again.

EDIT: Looks like all the changed dofuses are not translated.

This has been reported, we'll see if we can get that fixed ASAP

Quote (Worldediit @ 14 February 2017 13:47) *
Although there are no Chocrosis gobbals present anywhere. So almanax bonus is wasted.

What is Beta server for?

The event has been turned on, but the Chocrosis gobballs need a place to spawn before they appear. So, kill any regular Gobballs you see and Chocrosis Gobballs should sprout in their wake. =)

Quote (Feroxita @ 14 February 2017 14:05) *
I'm a long-time breeder on Rushu and was quite disappointed, frustrated and confused by what occurred when I checked my pregnant dragoturks mounts this morning following the recent update.

19 of pregnant mounts gave birth and this is the message received:
[!] À peine entrées dans l'étable, PureGoldenEm, CamPureAlmondEm, PureEbonyIndigo, PureEmeraldTurq, PureEmeraldOrc, PureEmeraldOrcRE, CamiPureEmGinger, PureIndigoGinger, PureIvoryCrimRE, CamGoldIndiNear, PureEmIndigo, PureAlmondEmRE, PurePlumGolden, CamPurEbonyIvory, PureAlmondTurqRE, CamPureEmIndigo, PureEmeraldTurq, PureEmeraldTurq, PurePlumCrimson s'accroupissent et commencent à mettre bas. Après quelques instants, vous pouvez constater que tout s'est bien passé. Vous voilà responsable de 19 nouvelles montures.

First concern being it's in French on an English speaking server; however, the main concern is that there was only 1 newborn birthed per pregnant mount even though both parents were mated at max energy AND many of the mounts having the Reproductive trait.

Fluke or Bug?

I'm thinking bug as the very same thing happened on my second long-time subscribed account:
[!] À peine entrées dans l'étable, CamPurePlumEbony, CamiPureEmOrc, PureIvoryTurq, CamPlumGingerIOO, PurePlumCrimson, CamPureIndiTurq, CamPureTurq, PureEmeraldOrc, PureEmeraldTurq, CamiPurePlumCrim, CamPurePlumIndi, PureGoldenIndigo, CamPurePlumIndi s'accroupissent et commencent à mettre bas. Après quelques instants, vous pouvez constater que tout s'est bien passé. Vous voilà responsable de 13 nouvelles montures.

This has been reported and will be investigated! Thanks for the info. =)

Quote (kuolun @ 14 February 2017 14:09) *
Breeding is out of order. Reproductiveness as well as full energy when mating has no effect to the outcome of births. All my reproductive dragoturkeys should have produced 3 to 5 births, but there were only only-children instead. Since breeding has not been changed, I cannot reconstruct how this bug might have been produced. Please fix as soon as possible.

This has been reported and will be investigated! Thanks for the report! =)

Witchielda (Solar)
Former Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2010-06-01
posté February 14, 2017, 14:41:13 | #10
Izmar I've killed a fair 50 gobs now with 0 Chocrosis :/

I suppose it may have been a wee smarter of me to check tanelia , South East of Astrub doesn't have the highest Gobball spawn rate :3

Thank you Izmar for your time and have a great day!

This post has been edited by StonerElfMarley - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.
posté February 14, 2017, 14:55:36 | #11

Quote (StonerElfMarley @ 14 February 2017 14:14) *
Also alot of bugs stemming from "themes" 1 big one is themes now cancel the end of fight interface, I assume it is because of the tiny change that was made to the interface. Aswell unless relogging a few time I couldn't see the hover over display OR click on items in chat to view them.

Edit:typo

Unfortunately, we cannot fix bugs that result from custom themes. Please contact the author of the theme you're using and ask them to update the theme's files.

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté February 14, 2017, 17:54:46 | #12
Sigh, it's me again...

Since the most recent maintenance I'm no longer (as well as other players) able to access either private or public paddocks!!!

Subscriber Arachnophobe
posté February 14, 2017, 18:03:13 | #13
Ouginak translations were still completely broken.  

Assistant Community Manager Gigantic Kralove Destroyer
* * * * * * Member Since 2013-10-31
posté February 14, 2017, 18:03:16 | #14
Could you give more details, please?

Quote (Feroxita @ 14 February 2017 17:54) *
Sigh, it's me again...

Since the most recent maintenance I'm no longer (as well as other players) able to access either private or public paddocks!!!

We are well aware of that fact.

We have voluntarily removed the possibility to access paddocks while we are investigating (and fixing) the bug you reported causing Dragoturkeys to only give birth to a single child, no matter their stats.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
posté February 14, 2017, 18:10:15 | #15

Quote (Nerodos @ 14 February 2017 18:03) *

All Ouginak-related text seems to be in French and contains [!]

EDIT: Not just Ouginak-related. Just all new text.

This post has been edited by jobstaaaa - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté February 14, 2017, 18:10:43 | #16

Quote (Feroxita @ 14 February 2017 17:54) *
Sigh, it's me again...

We are well aware of that fact.

We have voluntarily removed the possibility to access paddocks while we are investigating (and fixing) the bug you reported causing Dragoturkeys to only give birth to a single child, no matter their stats.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you for addressing this issue

posté February 14, 2017, 18:21:11 | #17
You're welcome.

Quote (jobstaaaa @ 14 February 2017 18:10) *

All Ouginak-related text seems to be in French and contains [!]

EDIT: Not just Ouginak-related. Just all new text.

This does not seem to be the case on my end. Are you sure your client is up-to-date? You can check its version number in the Uplauncher's options. You should be running version 2.40.0.118482.4.

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2007-11-12
posté February 14, 2017, 19:53:30 | #18
I have a couple of questions...

People are worried that because they cannot access paddocks, that their mounts may miscarry. Can you please tell us if this is likely?

Also, how likely is a rollback?

Thanks in advance.

Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2016-06-27
posté February 14, 2017, 19:57:14 | #19

This does not seem to be the case on my end.
Of course. I was fixed after a maintance about 2-3 hours ago.

posté February 14, 2017, 20:13:24 | #20
That's why if the issue is still present for some users, we need to ascertain why that is.

Quote (Zing-Zing @ 14 February 2017 19:53) *
People are worried that because they cannot access paddocks, that their mounts may miscarry. Can you please tell us if this is likely?

From what I have been told, I'd say it's unlikely.

To quote, "Access to paddocks has been temporarily blocked because of a bug preventing female mounts from giving birth to several babies. As soon as a fix is deployed, you'll be able to access the paddocks again, risk-free."

This last part, 'risk-free', would indicate there is no risk of miscarriage. Furthermore, we're trying to make sure you have more babies, not less, hence why I'd say it's unlikely.

Quote (Zing-Zing @ 14 February 2017 19:53) *
Also, how likely is a rollback?

Highly unlikely. I know a rollback has been performed on the Heroic and Epic servers, but this is because we have had a stability issue between 17:30 and 17:50, and on these servers the consequences are dire. Because nobody wants to suffer a permanent death and lose everything because the servers lagged during the most crucial moment of a fight, we had to roll these servers back.

The regular server have no such issues, and a rollback is thus unlikely.

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2007-11-12
posté February 14, 2017, 20:21:54 | #21
Thank you for your response Nerodos

Goodluck with the fixes, I know it must be a nightmare when these things happen.

Btw, loving the new class!

Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2012-11-22
posté February 15, 2017, 01:12:24 | #22
Since I have upwards of 2,000 mounts, this is a tad more than a minor glitch. And it has been going on for approx 24 hours, costing me a tidy sum. We all expect major gliches whenever something new rears its ugly head, but this is beyond the pale.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2009-05-18
posté February 15, 2017, 08:00:20 | #23
Was in a kolo and got disconnected. Every time I try to reconnect the game instantly kicks me when I get back in. Even after kolo finished I'm still being kicked the second the game loads. I have no connection issue and can load sites and play other games perfectly fine.

Snowking (Zatoishwan)
Sacred
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2013-09-15
posté February 15, 2017, 08:13:52 | #24
Since when Doploon no longer be able to be traded to Kollosoken, please fix this issue ASAP. thanks.

Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2012-05-10
posté February 15, 2017, 09:10:18 | #25
A bug I've encountered is that it is impossible to add the Crimson Dofus to the custom set link. For some reason even though it is equipped and I click on "Import" it doesn't show up at all. Not sure if this is the case for more Dofuses but it is the only problem till now.

Hope I didn't post it too late.

posté February 15, 2017, 10:43:28 | #26
The site was down, came back, but our paddocks are still unavailable.

Former Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2012-07-26
posté February 15, 2017, 13:26:35 | #27
i can''t log in if i select my character it disconected , is this a bug ? if i is
fix it

thx

posté February 15, 2017, 16:31:49 | #28
We would need more information to help you. Please open a thread in the Problems and Solutions subforum and tell us which server your character is on, where they were and what they were doing before you started encountering this issue, if you encounter this issue with only one character or several (and therefore, whether other characters are fine), and at which point are you disconnected (right after selecting the character, right after entering the game, etc).

Quote (tartanosx @ 15 February 2017 08:13) *
Since when Doploon no longer be able to be traded to Kollosoken, please fix this issue ASAP. thanks.

This change dates back to Update 2.37. It's a voluntary change (there's an explanation in the link I gave you), not a bug, and thus it's not something we are looking to fix.

Quote (Bill-Tell @ 15 February 2017 10:43) *
The site was down, came back, but our paddocks are still unavailable.

The servers are back up now and you should be able to access your paddocks. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2008-04-02
posté February 16, 2017, 10:50:09 | #29
My main character on my account can be opened. I walked to a Bonta's public paddock on thursday and the game crashed (another account on my house didn't, so this wasn't my internet connection). Now, if I try to open the character, the game crashes even before the interface show up (I would try to drink a potion to get out of this map). Another characters on my account can be opened normally. Even after the last correction patch, I can't play the game anymore (the other characters are ancient, from the time that you could have only 3 professions/char, now all professions are on the main character...).

Please, I already missed monday and thursday almanax.

I want know, also, what will happens with my subscription period, since I can't play the game.

Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2011-03-12
posté February 16, 2017, 14:55:21 | #30
I had almost the same problem a while ago and only solution for me was to reinstall the game then it fixed, and no they won't refund you the p2p time that you couldn't play

Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2008-04-02
posté February 16, 2017, 19:49:01 | #31
I'll try reinstall the game. Thanks

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2008-05-01
posté February 17, 2017, 16:26:33 | #32
Are the paddocks disabled again or is this a bug?

posté February 17, 2017, 16:28:40 | #33
The paddocks have indeed been disabled again while we are investigating an issue that arose just recently.

Once the aforementioned issue is fixed, we'll open them again. And, of course, we will do our best to fix said issue post-haste.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2008-05-01
posté February 17, 2017, 16:36:03 | #34

Quote (Nerodos @ 17 February 2017 16:28) *
The paddocks have indeed been disabled again while we are investigating an issue that arose just recently.

Once the aforementioned issue is fixed, we'll open them again. And, of course, we will do our best to fix said issue post-haste.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Ok, thank you for the info.

Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-11-28
posté February 17, 2017, 17:15:01 | #35
*trying to trade my padock for my other char*

*disabled*

*dies inside*

posté February 17, 2017, 18:03:13 | #36
The issue with paddocks has been identified, but fixing it is going to take some time.

Exceptionally, next week's weekly maintenance will take place on Wednesday (February 22nd). This maintenance will fix the paddock issue, as well as a few other bugs.

A bonus (undetermined at this point) will be given out to breeders as a compensation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté February 17, 2017, 20:28:55 | #37

Quote (Nerodos @ 17 February 2017 18:03) *
The issue with paddocks has been identified, but fixing it is going to take some time.

Exceptionally, next week's weekly maintenance will take place on Wednesday (February 22nd). This maintenance will fix the paddock issue, as well as a few other bugs.

A bonus (undetermined at this point) will be given out to breeders as a compensation.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Unfortunately any remaining patience and understanding was used up earlier in the week.

A breeder spends a significant amount of time and effort to get their mounts to the point of successful mating and, in good faith, awaits (and accepts) the results of the pairing. Countless hours (that can not be compensated in any form, especially with useless candy) have been wasted. I am beyond disappointed and frustrated.

Now, I learn that the paddocks are locked down until Feb 22nd. Besides the loss of countless hours of time and effort and the likelihood of stillbirths; this also means that any mount that was in "the shed" is not accessible until that time. And being that most breeders are in a constant state of training the young ones, very few have their faithful mount equipped whilst breeding. My point is this...I (and know there must be others) cannot access my lvl 100 dragoturk that I needed, and planned, to have equipped during this bonus period.

I think I may be done with Dofus.

This post has been edited by Feroxita - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.
Reason for edit : typo
Subscriber Piglet Tracker
* Member Since 2010-06-09
posté February 17, 2017, 22:17:30 | #38
How long untill paddocks are open again? I am getting 400+ babies this Sunday and I will lose around 20mk if the paddocks stay closed.....

posté February 17, 2017, 22:21:55 | #39
The paddocks will remain closed until the weekly maintenance on February 22nd, next Wednesday (instead of Tuesday, exceptionally).

A compensation (as of yet undetermined) will be given out to breeders.

posté February 17, 2017, 22:25:16 | #40
As said, I will lose 20mk of this.... Ankama better make sure the compensation is HUGE and not some sh*tty candies like Always......

posté February 18, 2017, 00:45:26 | #41
Same here dgina.Am losing millions by the day, but this is not unexpected. EVERY upgrade makes us wait for a fix.

Ouest (Rosal)
Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2009-12-15
posté February 18, 2017, 00:52:04 | #42
It doesn't always happen, but for some reason I can't, as an Osa, hit through invisible people while I too am invisible. After some testing, it seems to happen after my dragon hits someone. Don't know if that's the only reason though.

Leraje (Spiritia)
Gameover
Former Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2009-02-01
posté February 18, 2017, 01:52:58 | #43
All you mods have only been talking about compensating breeders, but what about people that just want to change dragoturkeys? Can't you just let us double-click the certificate instead of using the paddocks until wednesday?

This post has been edited by tixvidaloca - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.
posté February 18, 2017, 08:07:52 | #44
The mods have no say as to when and where something will or will not be fixed. We are at the mercy of the programmers and their schedule.

Leraje (Spiritia)
Gameover
Former Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2009-02-01
posté February 18, 2017, 13:55:01 | #45

Quote (Bill-Tell @ 18 February 2017 08:07) *
The mods have no say as to when and where something will or will not be fixed. We are at the mercy of the programmers and their schedule.
I know that, what I meant is that they haven't said anything about people who just want to equip a dragoturkey.

This post has been edited by tixvidaloca - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.
Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-11-28
posté February 18, 2017, 15:52:06 | #46

Quote (tixvidaloca @ 18 February 2017 13:55) *

Quote (Bill-Tell @ 18 February 2017 08:07) *
I know that, what I meant is that they haven't said anything about people who just want to equip a dragoturkey.
now all my kolo teams anoys me for not having an mount.. xd

Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2012-05-10
posté February 18, 2017, 18:05:45 | #47
This paddock situation is really frustrating and the fact that it will take almost 6 days to solve is only salt on the wound. The only compensation I would be happy with would be a 200% increase in the next batch of newborn mounts/seemyools. I really hope the devs won't think that 30 compensokens is enough compensation for this comical situation.

posté February 18, 2017, 20:12:41 | #48
indeed i think 200% more babies should be the LEAST they can do, anything less is useless, anything more is better. also the 200% more babies shouldnt last 1 day, but a whole week since this bugg lasted more than a week....

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2016-03-31
posté February 18, 2017, 23:24:47 | #49
I can't access the shop :C

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-09-27
posté February 19, 2017, 09:59:02 | #50
Hi Izmar I'm well aware that you guys are extremely busy and all updates come with there issues.
But i'm slightly frustrated that both breeding has been delayed but not only that I wanted to level a seymool and abuse the double XP weekend to get it 100 quickly but I was unable to access a paddock just to equip it.

I hope the breeder bonus includes an xp bonus on leveling mounts as well.

Well I hope everything is fixed on tuesday

Thank you
- Socks

This post has been edited by treesocks - April 26, 2017, 02:13:48.