Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

[Nerodos]'s profile
Assistant Community Manager Celestial Bearbarian Basher
Statistics
4702 Posts (3.54 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 21:17:49 | #1
The developers find the idea interesting, but the current Haven Bag system is not designed for this type of rewards, because Haven Bag items are all grouped in themes.

They can't easily unlock specific items, and there are no plans to change this system right now.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1339108  Replies : 2  Views : 67
posté Yesterday - 21:16:02 | #2
As there are indeed the Idols, Prospecting, and a few other factors that can improve your drop rate, the developers aren't really interested in changing them at the moment.

However, to address your other point, they agree that there are too many recipes that are too difficult to craft, and they would like to change most of these recipes. Alas, this project is not planned right now.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1339107  Replies : 4  Views : 107
posté Yesterday - 17:15:40 | #3
We asked, but I'm afraid it's a negative. The Marketing department is careful not to make these items too commonplace, and that includes not making any plans to add them to the Emporium on their own. That's not saying that definitely couldn't happen, but there are no plans to do so, making it highly unlikely. They're more likely to show up again eventually in other promotions.

As for the Spectral Scout, it was advertised as a limited-number exclusive, and for the foreseeable future it will remain that way. In other words, it is sold out and we have not plans to re-stock it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1339096  Replies : 3  Views : 152
posté Yesterday - 17:02:36 | #4
You're welcome, I'm glad we could fix it earlier than estimated.

And yes, I do hate it, especially since a good chunk of my work is to click "Add my reply"...

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1339094  Replies : 15  Views : 215
posté Yesterday - 16:30:05 | #5
Last I heard the fix was being tested, so it's looking good for next Tuesday, during the weekly maintenance.

UPDATE:

Good news, everyone!

Apparently the fix did so well in testing that it was included in today's impromptu maintenance. According to today's changelog, the stat and emote issues have been fixed.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1339086  Replies : 15  Views : 215
posté Yesterday - 16:28:09 | #6
The game servers have been updated. Here is a list of the modifications:
  • A critical issue affecting the stability of the game servers is fixed.
  • The June 26th Almanax quest is fixed (you will have to bring a Lumberjack Shield instead of a Broken Lumberjack Shield).
  • Mounts gain their bonuses correctly after a maintenance.
  • Mounts move correctly when their master uses an emote to move them around.

Thread : Log Book  Preview message : #1339090  Replies : 1  Views : 413
posté Yesterday - 15:35:03 | #7
As per the rules, such as they are included in the News, you don't actually need to sing. Your entry can be all digital, as long as it is within the theme.

Speaking of the rules:

Quote (capslok @ 21 June 2017 17:50) *
Will we at least be getting an English translation of the contest rules?

Sorry, but no. The snippet included in the News is all that we can afford to translate for this contest.

Quote (capslok @ 21 June 2017 17:50) *
Oh, wow I really hope they're not combining communities for something like this.

Again, sorry, but yes, we totally are combining all Communities. You'll be competing against every other entry from every other Community.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1339084  Replies : 6  Views : 115
posté Yesterday - 14:33:34 | #8
You did get your Mystery Boxes, they are waiting for you in your Gift Code Page.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1339080  Replies : 36  Views : 915
posté Yesterday - 14:32:12 | #9
It's not on the agenda for today.

As far as I know, the goal of this maintenance is to fix an Almanax issue that needs to be fixed before the weekly maintenance next Tuesday, as well as an issue that recently made Atcham and Hécate crash.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1339079  Replies : 15  Views : 215
posté June 22, 2017, 17:37:34 | #10
More to the point, it is likely you were referred to this thread because I used it to give some instructions in regards to fixing this issue, and it's more high-profile than the dedicated thread that can be found in the Problems and Solutions subforum.

Everyone who up to this point reported missing characters and followed my instructions have their characters back.

Among them, some of them have items missing, the entirety of their banks. This will be fixed next Tuesday. We apologize but we cannot do anything about it sooner.

If you have gotten your characters back, but not your bank, and you haven't already sent me an Ankabox about it, then please do so as soon as possible. If you haven't gotten your characters back but haven't sent me an Ankabox either, then seriously, what are you waiting for?

If you have already sent me an Ankabox and I answered you, then you are taken care of, and will get the contents of your bank back on Tuesday.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1339043  Replies : 317  Views : 7244
posté June 22, 2017, 16:48:03 | #11
This issue has been reported to the developers.

UPDATE:

This will be fixed during the weekly maintenance next Tuesday.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338944  Replies : 1  Views : 99
posté June 22, 2017, 16:47:01 | #12
This issue has been reported to the developers.

UPDATE:

I'm sorry to contradict kubala55, especially considering the nature of the contradiction. This will be fixed with Update 2.43, not during a run-of-the-mill weekly maintenance.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338951  Replies : 2  Views : 54
posté June 22, 2017, 16:00:51 | #13

Quote (willownes @ 21 June 2017 18:52) *
Nerodos still no news?

Still none. I'm waiting to hear back from the developers. At this point, I can't do much more.

Quote (MudBiker @ 21 June 2017 23:35) *
Thanks for being so responsive and updating us!

I do my best. It's not easy when I have nothing to update you with.

Quote (deadfishdeux @ 22 June 2017 02:51) *
Looks like my gifts are now on echo. I don't play regular servers at all, will this be fixed?

Your gifts aren't on Echo, they're in your gift interface. As long as you don't accept them, they'll stay on your gift interface, and you'll be able to accept them on the Heroic Server once this issue is fixed.

Quote (deadfishdeux @ 22 June 2017 02:51) *
Also, does dying too many times from mobs restrict you from creating or resetting characters as well?

Yes it does. You are limited to 5 creation/reset of characters per day. It is part of the Heroic experience as we mean it to be.

Quote (mortfish @ 22 June 2017 07:28) *
Ankama Support does not respond.

My guess is that Support has about as much information as I do, which is none at the moment. As such, I can't give you an ETA of when this issue will be fixed.

Quote (pussayslayer @ 22 June 2017 12:27) *
i also have to open and close several clients before it lets me log on

That might be an unrelated issue. If that also happens on Echo, then it's a known issue. If not, please open a new thread and give us more details.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1339039  Replies : 24  Views : 196
posté June 22, 2017, 15:47:40 | #14
Still nothing.

I'll nudge the developers.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1339036  Replies : 17  Views : 835
posté June 22, 2017, 15:45:05 | #15
Well, never say never. Talking to Support is worth a shot.

However, please do keep in mind that since we offer a service to restore deleted characters, they are likely to redirect you to it.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1339035  Replies : 1  Views : 51
posté June 22, 2017, 14:59:50 | #16
It is usually a good idea to talk directly to your bank or the payment partner in those cases. If a transaction doesn't go through on our end, that's what Support will have to do anyway, so might as well cut the middle man for faster results.

That said, I'd like to point out that the activity you saw on your ticket was automatic, not from an actual Support Agent. After a certain amount of time, an unanswered ticket is given a higher priority to ensure a speedy response. This shows activity on the ticket, but the process itself cannot answer the ticket and let you know.

Thread : Subscription and payment  Preview message : #1339029  Replies : 1  Views : 43
posté June 22, 2017, 14:48:49 | #17
To those who sometimes can't log in, I'm assuming that means you sometimes can log in.

When you can, do you experience heavy lag and/or random disconnects?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1339028  Replies : 11  Views : 349
posté June 21, 2017, 20:58:24 | #18
Thank you for this information. The developers are hard at work figuring out what exactly caused this bug, and how to fix it.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338974  Replies : 15  Views : 215
posté June 21, 2017, 20:47:55 | #19
As far as I know, the developers are still working on it.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338973  Replies : 5  Views : 185
posté June 21, 2017, 18:23:31 | #20
I understand the confusion, but this is another issue you will have to sort out with Support. I really can't say whether or not they'll agree to a refund in this particular case.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338961  Replies : 15  Views : 243
posté June 21, 2017, 17:47:02 | #21

Quote (Nontastic @ 21 June 2017 11:58) *
I have a bug ingame where I cant see the item name and specifications when I hover over it anymore, where should I report this?

Bugs should be reported in the Problems and Solutions subforum.

Quote (AsmodeusCZ @ 21 June 2017 13:20) *
Is the server lag issue fixed with this update?

It should, at least for the most part. We have identified most of the causes for the lag issue and fixed them. We cannot be sure that some rare cases have not escaped our attentions.

Quote (Iathen @ 21 June 2017 01:35) *
Hey,

You made nekineko incompatible with peki peki, which is... fine I guess (although I don't see why it would be). The problem is that turquoise dofus quest (Vini's Blessing) requires that we do peki with nekineko. Please either remove restriction or replace nekineko with something else in the quest.

Bear with me, I don't know where I should report. "Report a bug" button in support settings is inactive.

As mentioned, bugs should be reported in the Problems and Solutions subforum. This particular bug, however, already has been.

Quote (Yopkod @ 21 June 2017 06:55) *
Did they nerf rogues boombot? The time played a boombot is reduced.

Some changes were made on the Rogue, but not on the Boombot.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338954  Replies : 25  Views : 543
posté June 21, 2017, 17:36:03 | #22

Quote (MadSock @ 21 June 2017 17:23) *
You forgot the Master Pack, which sadly doesn't include everything in the 1 year subscription pack. This time, the final gift is replaced with a comeback of the Dauge pet even though the image of the Master Pack shows the Sidimote Haven Bag, and even the text states "...and the sidimote Haven Bag!".

Master Pack: 47,000 Ogrine + Magma Set + Magmatic Dragoturkey Harness + Magmatic Emote + Dauge Pet.

Unless it is intentional, I propose you guys ask the marketing team and the web team to clear this up as soon as possible because people like me already spent money on things we thought we would get but didn't.

The Master Pack hasn't been forgotten, it was a deliberate choice not to include it in this News.

That said, the presence of the Dauge Pet in your Master pack is a bug, plain and simple; it has been reported, will be fixed, and I encourage you to send a ticket to Support so they can give you the Sidimote Haven Bag you were promised and are entitled to.

UPDATE:

The issue is now fixed, and you are free to purchase the Master Pack, containing (as it should): 47,000 ogrines, plus the Magma Set, Emote Scroll: Magmatic, Magmatic Dragoturkey Harness and the sidimote Haven Bag!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338950  Replies : 15  Views : 243
posté June 21, 2017, 17:23:15 | #23
I can vouch for that, it is part of the 2.42 Update Changelog.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338946  Replies : 98  Views : 1997
posté June 21, 2017, 17:18:13 | #24
Not yet, sorry. I'll keep you updated, please be patient.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338943  Replies : 24  Views : 196
posté June 21, 2017, 17:04:38 | #25
Thank you all for your reports, even the ones I haven't answered back to yet via Ankabox.

Echo will be rebooted shortly, and when it comes back (within the hour, if not sooner), you should be able to access your old characters.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338941  Replies : 9  Views : 120
posté June 21, 2017, 16:31:59 | #26
Alright, thank you for the reports.

I have told the developers, and I'll keep you updated as soon as I hear anything.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338938  Replies : 24  Views : 196
posté June 21, 2017, 16:15:08 | #27
The maintenance on the Epic and Heroic servers is over, yes.

Are you still unable to create characters on these servers? Is anyone else still encountering the issue?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338933  Replies : 24  Views : 196
posté June 21, 2017, 15:46:40 | #28
Since your EDIT sits above the rest of your message, I have to ask:

Are both the bugs you are talking about fine, or did they occur after you noticed that a third bug, previously reported, turned out to not be a bug after all?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338926  Replies : 2  Views : 51
posté June 21, 2017, 15:42:40 | #29
We are currently investigating a glitch that causes false positives that in turn trigger the apparition of this message. In the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience.

That said, and while it is likely you got a false positive, changing your password cannot hurt at this point.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338924  Replies : 5  Views : 78
posté June 21, 2017, 15:07:08 | #30
Since yesterday, with the release of Update 2.42.

Here are the details.

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #1338922  Replies : 7  Views : 345
posté June 21, 2017, 14:58:27 | #31
Your characters are not gone. They haven't been imported to Echo at the moment, but they are not gone, and we will import them.

As I said in the Server Fusion Devblog thread, please Ankabox me the nicknames (not the logins, NEVER THE LOGINS) of the accounts in question so we can rectify the situation.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338919  Replies : 9  Views : 120
posté June 21, 2017, 14:36:40 | #32
The Epic and Heroic server will undergo a short maintenance , starting at 15:00 (Paris Time) today and expected to last half an hour, ending at 15:30 (Paris Time) today.

If all goes well, it should fix your issue and allow you to create characters on these servers once again.

I ask that you please wait for the maintenance on these servers to end, and then try again and let us know whether or not you are still encountering this issue.

In the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338918  Replies : 24  Views : 196
posté June 21, 2017, 14:13:44 | #33
It should be fixed, could you please try again?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1338912  Replies : 1  Views : 86
posté June 20, 2017, 21:55:35 | #34
Could you please Ankabox me the account nicknames (not the logins, NEVER THE LOGINS) of the accounts in question?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338852  Replies : 317  Views : 7244
posté June 20, 2017, 19:58:54 | #35
To bring some precision to MadSock's comment, the Mystery Boxes have been distributed, and you should have them already. If you don't, please let us know.

In your particular case, Linyth, they are indeed waiting for you in your Gift Code page. To bypass the issue where it keeps asking for your log-in details, please try logging off the website before visiting the page, clearing your cache, or using a private tab. At least one of those should work.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338837  Replies : 36  Views : 915
posté June 20, 2017, 19:54:22 | #36
New subscription packs will be available tomorrow, yes.

While I don't know how long exactly, you shouldn't have to wait much more for a chance to grab the Summer Haven Bag.

Well, the new Master Pack should be available tomorrow alongside the subscription packs, so hopefully you'll get your very own Gobbstock Haven Bag soon!
Though I must say, of all our Haven Bags, I'm surprised to learn this one is used as a basis for a bar.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338834  Replies : 6  Views : 131
posté June 20, 2017, 17:14:39 | #37
I honestly do not know when the Summer Haven Bag will be available. A little hint though, I do know what's in the new Subscription packs.
As an aside, and though I understand it might be inconvenient for some, please remember that you can get all Subscription rewards in the Master Pack of Ogrines.

As for new themes, you might see one sooner than you expect. Please keep your eyes peeled for the announcement.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338823  Replies : 6  Views : 131
posté June 20, 2017, 17:02:31 | #38
Setting aside Schmendrick's very personal way of putting things, he is not wrong. We have done everything in our power to help you get access to a translated Beta Changelog.

We cannot provide Beta Changelogs in other languages than French because, simply put, we do not have the resources. The first draft is over 7,000 words long, which represents 3 and half days of work for someone working solely on that. And I should know, because years ago, I did. I can't anymore; I don't have the time.

Furthermore, the Beta Changelog is ever-changing, with a dozen add-ons during the Beta itself. It the works that keeps on giving you work. And, again, it's work we do not have the time for in the first place.

Because of that, Beta Changelogs have been dropped in other languages than French, so that we can better focus on releasing the final Changelog for all languages at the same time. And provisions are made to help players translate the Beta Changelog if they so desire. But we can't do more. We used to, but at the moment we cannot.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1338822  Replies : 5  Views : 96
posté June 20, 2017, 16:52:36 | #39
Such a list can be found in the 2.42 Changelog.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338819  Replies : 108  Views : 2350
posté June 20, 2017, 16:51:04 | #40
Apologies for the delay, the Great Choudini didn't want to reveal his pick until he was sure and ready.

Before we announce the winners, we will have to announce a loser: bohemia, Choudini did not choose your troupe. He is, however, curious to see what other acts you may have in store, and would be glad for the opportunity to steal witness them.

Now, without further ado, we give you the one troupe that Choudini has deemed worthiest of his Big Top: Makutu's troupe, the Some Alphans!

Please give them a round of applause, they deserve it. Your Gerbean pet is in the mail, Choudini swears.

But let's not part ways just now. For another troupe caught Choudini's eye like a left hook, and that troupe is the Rosal's Original Misfits troupe. Though they are not deemed worthy enough to be included in Choudini's act, he has seen it fit to send them all a little token of his appreciation for their performance. A gratuity, if you will.

But let's not forget that others attended Choudini's open audition, and let's give a round of applause to everyone, on the house! Congratulations to all, to Pandamomium, to Finikksu's and bohemia's troupes as well as to the Some Alphans and Rosal's Original Misfits, and thank you all for taking the time to perform for the Great Choudini.

Lastly, the applause and laughter must die a little, as we honour one who not only performed, not only attended the audition, but gave his very life for it.

Kael-Feat, you will be remembered.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338818  Replies : 16  Views : 926
posté June 20, 2017, 16:21:43 | #41

Quote (dgjna @ 20 June 2017 12:32) *
There is a typo in the new 200 dungeon achievement! It says Tal Kasha instead of the right boss name!

Quote (dgjna @ 20 June 2017 14:37) *
There is also a new monster achievement but it says u have to kill piwi's ..... fix pls

Typos need to be reported in the Typos and Spelling Mistakes subforum, please.

Quote (dmitcheld @ 20 June 2017 13:42) *
I'm looking for 'Rasuman the Green' found at: Click here It should be in the tower of sidimote moors, but it isnt there?

Quote (Organis @ 20 June 2017 14:49) *
Now I have to open public (don't know if it applies to private ones as well) paddock twice in order to see the stats of mounts inside up-to-date. If I open this interface only once, I see the outdated (to the last time I opened this paddock before, even if it was 24h earlier) mounts' stats.

Both of these have been reported to the developers. That said, bugs should be reported in the Problems and Solutions subforum, please. For the record, the paddock issue already has been.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1338813  Replies : 25  Views : 543