Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

[Nerodos]'s profile
Assistant Community Manager Celestial Bearbarian Basher
Statistics
4488 Posts (3.47 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 17:50:00 | #1
Weekly Maintenance - May 23rd, 2017 Hi,

The weekly maintenance taking place tomorrow, on 05/23/2017, will start at 6:00 (Paris Time). It is expected to last 5 hours, ending at 11:00 (Paris Time).

Please remember that once this maintenance ends, the names that are currently in Limbo because they still belong to characters that were deleted on Echo server right after its creation will be freed, but not re-attributed.

Due to the merge of the ES servers, there may be additional delays. But, should it last longer (or shorter), we will endeavour to inform you as fast as possible by posting updates on our Twitter account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Preview message : #1334003  Replies : 0  Views : 0
posté Today - 16:44:02 | #2

Quote (cookiegamer @ 21 May 2017 19:14) *
I wonder if there were miscalculations made in which characters were created first or something?

Apparently they were. A bug prevented us from taking into account some information that was important about name priority, and so some priorities were mixed up. I don't have full access to this information, so I'm not entirely sure what it was that went wrong in the first place. Furthermore...

Quote (gregothy @ 20 May 2017 22:41) *
Logged today and my iop now has the tag after his name that he didn't have before D: Will it stay like this now or is it an error?

That's difficult to say, because while fixing the previous bug we ran into another one. It is possible that your Iop will lose its tag tomorrow, after the weekly maintenance. At the moment, there is no way to tell.

In closing:

Quote (cookiegamer @ 21 May 2017 19:14) *
I confess that this is not what I expected to be what went sideways in the server merge.

You and me both.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1337016  Replies : 33  Views : 1008
posté Today - 16:34:08 | #3
It is indeed unrelated to the server merge, as it started happening some time before.

However, I have not heard anything back from the developers. They're still looking into it.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1337014  Replies : 13  Views : 538
posté Today - 16:32:17 | #4
I have reported your issue to the developers.

At the moment, since you have already gone through Support and they advised you on the browser/cache/etc stuff, it's all I can think of.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1337013  Replies : 4  Views : 143
posté Today - 10:38:41 | #5
If it's a Community issue you will need to talk to Support. No-one on these forums can help you with that.

Thread : Echo  Preview message : #1336999  Replies : 3  Views : 188
posté May 19, 2017, 21:59:15 | #6
So it would be a graphical glitch, then, more likely than not. I'll notify the developers.

As for the double-purchase, if you truly used it to make your emblem the exact same thinking you did something wrong, Support might help you. I can't promise you they will, though, so build a strong case explaining the mistake. Also, please keep in mind they are a bit swamped at the moment, so please be patient and wait for them to get back to you.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336859  Replies : 4  Views : 109
posté May 19, 2017, 21:22:53 | #7
Are you still having that issue?

If so, are you able to create a new character?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336856  Replies : 4  Views : 143
posté May 19, 2017, 21:08:36 | #8
You should be able to already.

Where are you trying to send your kamas to Echo from? The website Kama Exchange or the in-game Kama Exchange?

Thread : Echo  Preview message : #1336855  Replies : 3  Views : 188
posté May 19, 2017, 21:05:58 | #9
If I look at these pictures right, your guild emblem is just fine in the friends list, but not on the characters themselves.

Is that right? Or am I missing something?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336853  Replies : 4  Views : 109
posté May 19, 2017, 20:57:36 | #10
The developers do read the forums to check if there are issues, provided they have the time. Failing that, it's up to the CMs (that would be Izmar and myself) to report said issues. Which we have done.

On May 8, I told you the developers were aware of the issue and working on it, and with the help of Nerd-Tease's I asked you for more information about your systems, so that the issue could be properly identified and fixed. Some of you have complied, giving us very interesting data indeed. I kept keeping you updated through May 12, but the official message was still the same: the developers were working on it. I admit that I could have been more present on this thread during the past week, but I had nothing new to add, and my attentions were turned elsewhere.

However, flooding the Support helps no-one. The developers are already aware of the situation, you've already got our attention. You've had it for a couple of weeks now. All you do by flooding Support is make them work slower on topics where they can actually help: account theft, subscription issue, anything but reporting the same bug the developers are already working on over and over again, without adding anything substantially new or helpful each time. In short, worse than simply helping no-one, you are actively harming other players by delaying Support in providing them the help they need.

Please stop.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336851  Replies : 64  Views : 1922
posté May 19, 2017, 17:42:44 | #11
Alas, no it isn't.

There were some additional errors with the name corrections today. The developers are expecting that they can fix these problems on next Tuesday. If all goes well, that is when the issue with "stuck" names will be fixed as well.

However, please note: the names that were stuck will be released without any kind of reservation for people who had them in the past.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336841  Replies : 33  Views : 1008
posté May 18, 2017, 16:42:40 | #12
Unfortunately, and as nice as this idea is, it's technically impossible to achieve using the tools that are currently at our disposal. However, the developers have been thinking, for a while now, about making tactical mode more appealing, more pleasing to the eye. They have seen a few other suggestions from players, but they were alas just as technically impossible as this one is.

Considering the limitations within which they must work, they haven't yet found a way to improve the Tactical Mode that is satisfying to all of them.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1336769  Replies : 7  Views : 227
posté May 17, 2017, 16:39:36 | #13
When you're using that tone, I'm not sure it's a good idea to tell you. And anyway, I don't know. I do vaguely remember some debate over whether or not we should, but it's more likely a group effort than something you can pin on someone before calling it a day.

Quote (Kelly-Marie @ 16 May 2017 10:25) *
pretty big moderation? chat mods?

The english chat is littered with sexual references and numerous other things that do not belong there absolutely.

Quote (Lost-Worldz @ 17 May 2017 00:36) *
Seeing how community chat has been, if anyone other than Izmar/Nerodos said chat mods existed, I'd think they were lying.

And that's Izmar's point here: we're having a hard enough time moderating the channels we do have, adding more before this issue is under control would be a horrible mistake.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1336736  Replies : 18  Views : 601
posté May 16, 2017, 16:37:55 | #14
For the sake of transparency, you are normally free to edit your posts at any time. However, in certain circumstances, the right to edit a particular post may be revoked. Just don't break any forum rules and you will be fine.

At any rate, Guides are welcome. There are a few already present on the forums, focusing on certain aspect of the games. Some of them, sadly, are a bit outdated (either because they're about a class pre-revamp, or just because the game has changed that much other the years).

As for the right place to make your guide, it depends. Class-specific guides should go in the appropriate Class subforum, Professions guides should go in the Professions subforum, and if you want to make a more generic, "starting from scratch" kinda guide, you should put it in the Incarnam Inn subforum.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1336683  Replies : 4  Views : 269
posté May 16, 2017, 16:28:46 | #15
The game servers have been updated, here is a list of the modifications:

Sidekicks:

• The Astrub Knight Signal now requires characters to have at least 500 Achievement points in order to be able to equip it.
  • The Krobax Signal now requires characters to have at least 1000 Achievement points in order to be able to equip it.
  • The Trank Signal now requires characters to have at least 1000 Achievement points in order to be able to equip it.
  • These modifications are temporary and are meant to hinder the abusive way these Sidekicks are being used by bots.

Miscellaneous:

• In the chat interface, messages sent on the Community channel are now preceded with an abbreviation of the channel's current language. This information is also displayed when mousing over the chat interface tabs in the list of available channels, as well as in the menu that lets one choose which channels they want to have activated in a specific tab.

Thread : Log Book  Preview message : #1336682  Replies : 8  Views : 1613
posté May 16, 2017, 16:20:13 | #16
Obviously, anyone can be wrong. Even I. I really didn't think we'd start making weekly merges that early. I knew the developers entertained the possibility, but...

Oh, well.

The important thing is that now we know, and knowing is half the battle.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1336681  Replies : 11  Views : 436
posté May 15, 2017, 18:03:48 | #17
I do not know.

The PT servers will merge tomorrow. Keeping this rate, another merge should happen in two weeks, but at the moment I have no idea if it will be an FR or ES one.

However, all merges should be completed within the span of three and a half months from tomorrow, so your server should be merged between May 30 and August 29. It is quite impossible for me to be any more precise at this moment.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1336625  Replies : 11  Views : 436
posté May 15, 2017, 09:24:29 | #18
Just to lay this matter to rest: almost all servers will eventually be merged. I say 'almost all' because Agride will remain untouched, but it's the only one.

In the end, there should be 1 PT server, 2 ES servers, and a dozen FR servers (remember the poll, we needed a total of 15 names for the new servers). This implies that no other server will join the INT Community (as the remaining servers will, even after being merged, stay within their current Community).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #1336603  Replies : 11  Views : 436
posté May 12, 2017, 21:10:12 | #19
What makes you think you're the only one to have lost these Achievement points?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336490  Replies : 5  Views : 255
posté May 12, 2017, 19:48:00 | #20
Please make sure that you have the "Display all servers" option checked.

Thread : [1.29] Eratz and Henual  Preview message : #1336484  Replies : 2  Views : 101
posté May 12, 2017, 19:23:38 | #21
With this kind of comment, I'm afraid you stuck the label on yourself.

That said, it's a nice drawing. I like it very much.

Thread : Fan Art and Videos  Preview message : #1336479  Replies : 8  Views : 565
posté May 12, 2017, 18:58:01 | #22
Alright, thanks for the information.

I've reported your issue to the developers.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336477  Replies : 4  Views : 217
posté May 12, 2017, 16:58:09 | #23
The developers are still working on finding the root cause of the issue, that's why we cannot assume anything to be unrelated to the issue (as we don't know what actually is causing it).

As such, this helps a lot. Thank you.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336469  Replies : 64  Views : 1922
posté May 11, 2017, 20:42:14 | #24
I don't want to seem like I disregard your comment, but our focus at the moment is on fixing the issue.

Speaking of, I don't think I see your copy of the form. Have you shared it under an alt account, or have I simply overlooked it?

At the risk of repeating myself, every bit of information counts.

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336441  Replies : 64  Views : 1922
posté May 11, 2017, 18:11:54 | #25
Fair enough.

We'll only know what the final answer is when the developers reach a consensus, though. Until then, hope cautious optimism is permitted.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1336432  Replies : 18  Views : 601
posté May 11, 2017, 17:40:36 | #26
This suggestion has been passed along.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1336429  Replies : 2  Views : 182
posté May 11, 2017, 17:38:43 | #27
I've passed that suggestion on to the developers.

However, you should know this is already under consideration, and the developers have been weighing pros and cons for a while now. So far, as I understand it, the cons have it.

Thread : Suggestion Box  Preview message : #1336428  Replies : 18  Views : 601
posté May 11, 2017, 17:23:12 | #28
You say this started before the server merge. When did it start, then? Please be as precise as possible.

The issue is only with these three pets? Do you currently have other pets, and if so are they behaving normally (as far as feeding them goes)?

How many Pods does each Bworky currently have?

Thread : Problems and solutions  Preview message : #1336426  Replies : 4  Views : 217