Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

[RUSHU] Looking for help with planning event! Inquire inside!, Roleplaying, competitions, fighting, community
Yonoma (Oto-Mustam)
Former Subscriber Kitsou Beater
* * Member Since 2008-06-07
posté January 08, 2011, 00:51:05 | #1
[RUSHU] Looking for help with planning event! Inquire inside! Hello fellow Rushu inhabitants! How are you all? Well, I hope.

I'd like to hold an event for the whole of Rushu to participate, F2P and P2P alike. The event will most likely include some sort of Tournament, all-out alignment battles, competitions as to who can do x activity fastest, and of course, free prizes! These separate events would be linked together by some sort of story; a story anyone can jump into and roleplay as they like at any moment. It would be a chance for players on Rushu to meet other players, to chat, roleplay together, and take a break from the monotony of killing monsters or gathering whatever it is they gather...and then return to killing monsters with new friends to help!

...But of course, I'm only one person. So, I'm looking for Rushu inhabitants who would be willing to help me in this. As of now, I have one other person who would be willing to help, Wealtheow. So I need people! Get over here!

What I'd be looking for in someone to help plan this event/:

Know the basics of roleplaying.
Use grammar correctly.
Be creative! I want this event to be a fun experience for all involved.
Be able to work with others.

Again, these requirements are for those who want to help plan the event. Anyone can join, no matter how much I have to resist the temptation to claw my eyes out because UR SPK L13K D1S!!!ELEVEN!!11!LOL

So, either post below or message me saying you want to help out, and feel free to include why you want to help, as well.

Also- even if you don't quite have an idea of what to add into the event, or how to plan it, but you love roleplaying in general, message me.

Post!