Back to forum.dofus.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Wis/Cha Xelor Looking for a leeching partner
posté October 19, 2010, 18:13:29 | #1
Wis/Cha Xelor Looking for a leeching partner Hey Im working on a wis/cha xelor but the trouble I realised is that I wont be able to level at all until 80 XD Ive got a few guildies who have offered to help me but were in different timezones so it dosent work out too well =( Im looking for anyone who can run me through gob to firefouxes even. Ill give all the mats I collect to you (If you want them =P) Thanks!

IGN: Soumrak

Timezone: Central Timezone GMT - 5.00

EDIT:Ok I got moved to the RP section (?!) but my topic didnt have my server cus it was in the server section so Ill add my server is RUSHU

posté October 21, 2010, 01:53:22 | #2

Quote (Bwathke95 @ 19 October 2010 18:13) *
Hey Im working on a wis/cha xelor but the trouble I realised is that I wont be able to level at all until 80 XD Ive got a few guildies who have offered to help me but were in different timezones so it dosent work out too well =( Im looking for anyone who can run me through gob to firefouxes even. Ill give all the mats I collect to you (If you want them =P) Thanks!

IGN: Soumrak

Timezone: Central Timezone GMT - 5.00

EDIT:Ok I got moved to the RP section (?!) but my topic didnt have my server cus it was in the server section so Ill add my server is RUSHU

I thought eastern standard time was GMT - 5.00?

Anyways I am close to your timezone and wouldn't mind helping, gob dungeon is not really a good option because of lvl cap but add me to friends and we can do blop dung or otomai for xp. Firefoxes im not sure about because they are pretty resistant to earth. My main is Puppi and he is a str eca.

~Godofpeasandcarrots

edi: lol just noticed your forum name, i think your in my guild

Former Subscriber Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2009-06-19
posté December 14, 2010, 22:05:49 | #3
I would help but im a lvl 60 chance cra AND im starting to work on my wiz/chance xelor too