Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Token Marriage Event, love is in the air
Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2006-12-30
posté September 21, 2010, 02:54:51 | #1
Token Marriage Event I wanted to thank all the Rushu friends and gamers that have been in Token Guild over the past two years.

On Septangel 22 640 2300 DUT at the chapel in Amakna, [6, 3] TailsHornsHalo and ButtMunch will joined in the bonds of matrimony. For all those interested in wishing the happy couple and joining in this momentous affirmation of love, you are cordially invited to attend!

Buttmunch (Rushu)
Token
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-11-28
posté September 21, 2010, 07:18:13 | #2
Yes Indeed! That hot Feca sure caught my eye when he introduced me to The World of The Twelve. So many quests adventures and I am growing big and strong to match his fiery build. I have included a picture of what we look like on Rushu server so please be sure to attend and join us for our wedding day!

Pandulum Time-outer
* * * Member Since 2010-01-29
posté September 28, 2010, 12:54:09 | #3
Gay marriage huh!? Lovely! Of course the spirits and essence of marriage is kind of different than marriage between a man and a woman, you get a different feeling from this? Still great. Best wishes to the happy couple. *Sparklies*

Yackul (Rushu)
Myth
Subscriber N Devestor
* * * * * Member Since 2006-07-11
posté September 28, 2010, 13:05:35 | #4
^I find that post highly offensive.

Congratulations to the happy couple, and I hope your wedding goes off without a hitch.

*Travis

Volunteer Moderator Wa Wabbit Carrotator
* * * * Member Since 2008-07-08
posté September 28, 2010, 13:15:53 | #5
Yes, lets just keep on track and be pleasant.

To quote a famous Rabbit
" if ya got nothing nice to say, then don't say nothing at all " -- Thumper

Themis