Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Small update on.., "/the-fountain-square-f21/giving-out-220mk-cas.."
Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2007-12-12
posté July 23, 2010, 15:49:53 | #1
Small update on.. I totally forgot to update the topic once I had done what I did. But after starting to play again in October I shortly after quit again and gave my stuff away to a lucky person whose name wont be posted here (because of his wish).

I somehow stumbled back to Dofus in May this year and continued playing with some naked characters , but my friends gladly helped me get back on my feet only to witness me quitting again (thanks guys!) hehe... This time with a proper reason, school finals. I probably will start playing again after the first part of my finals is over and quit again before the 2nd part of my finals begins. Im now on summer holiday, but extremely busy and thus I dont log on too much, just on random occasions. But this time ill be keeping my chars equipped as im not really quitting, just taking a break (and yay my post suspension was taken away).

Before any mod locks/deletes/etc this topic, it is related with my previous event topic which was locked because the even was over, so to say.

reference to:
http://forum.dofus.com/en/the-fountain-squ...ver-t81088.html

So to those wondering, yeah I did give away 220mk worth of kamas, items, mounts, etc. to a person who was close to me and fortunately didnt keep it all to himself, but helped some others with it ^^.