Gobbowl using Barrel instead of Gobball
1 Goalkeeper: Pandawa
2 Striker: Sram
2 Midfielder: Eniripsa
2 Defender: Sacrier
1 Sweeper: Iop
1. The first Pandawa to move will decide who gets to summon the barrel.
2. Goalkeeper can Carry and Throw during his turn. If he carry an item then do not have enough ap to throw, it will be a foul ball and the opposing side gets to summon a new barrel. The old barrel will be discarted on the offending pandawa turn.
3. Striker can go the full 100% of the field
Midfielder can go up to 3/4 of the field
Defender can go 1/2 of the field
Goalkeeper and Sweeper can go 1/4 of the field
4. Destroying the barrel is foul and the opposing pandawa will summon a new barrel if this happens.
5. Direct or indirect attack on a opponent with or without damage is considered as foul.
6. The first team to score 10 goal wins.
Please add comment to improve the game mechanics.
I was thinking of conducting this event on my guild in Solar. I am looking for a map that is big and open area to fit this game.