Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

[Rushu] The Great Present Hiest, Hide and Seek with kwistmas rewards
Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2007-05-16
posté December 15, 2009, 11:36:31 | #1
[Rushu] The Great Present Hiest This event is open to all lvls and all classes and will run for 9 days beginning each day at 20:00 Dofus time starting Dec 16th and ending on Dec 24th. The event will be updated 20:00 DUT on each day both here and on Imps Village forums.

It is essentially a hide and seek game and the challenge is to find the bwork upon which you will receive the reward, the bwork will taunt everyone in /r to come find him so you will know when the event is active and he will also announce when he is found ending the event for that day.
The bworks name is Levi-Chronos.

16th Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 1 : He is somewhere in the Enchanted Lakes

I was upstairs in the Lake Palace working on a caracape minotoris when I heard an almighty crash from downstairs, hobbling downstairs to investigate I saw Levi-Chronos the bwork filling his bags with our guild stock of kwismas presents, the absence of kwismas island this year has affected more than just the 12 it seems. As soon as I saw him I yelled out, but as I blinked he was out the door, why if it wasn't for my old knee I would have caught him, but by the time I got outside and onto my dragoturkey he was gone from sight, he cannot have got far as he was bristling with presents... please find him.

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
50 Small kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents
1 Incredable kwismas present
1 Soul containing 1 Itzting and 4 Pokipik

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 16, 2009, 20:00:23 | #2
*Bang Crash* Event has begun

All my scouts are combing the area but so far no luck everybody help please.

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 16, 2009, 20:29:54 | #3

He was found by SanityClause at [-18,-3] grats to sanity

He was spotted packing the presents into a sack of novist before diving into the water.

We waited for him to resurface but he didnt, D: After sending someone down we have discovered a underwater cave network >.< alas he seems to have evaded us for now, we will follow this cave system and update further tomorrow at 20:00 dofus time.

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 17, 2009, 20:00:36 | #4
17th Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 2 : He is somewhere in the Wild Dragoturkeys Territory

Who knew there were an underground series of tunnels leading to the wild dragoturkeys territory huh? We had to send a xelor down as no-one else could hold their breath that long, but at the other end we found a pile of wet bwork clothing and his waterproof sack of novist, our intelligence tells us this bwork Levi-Chronos is the offspring of an illicit encounter between a xelor and a mama bwork, well he is sure to be tired after his epic underwater getaway and in need of a good nights sleep and my Einherjar scouts assure me he hasn't left the area... find him.

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 17, 2009, 20:20:55 | #5
He was found by SanityClause at [-12,8] grats again to sanity

That evil woman Paindep has helped the bwork escape! Upon inspecting her house in a most illegal raid we discovered a variety of our presents, 2 bwork children and a ladder leading down to a secret tunnel, the 2 bwork younglings have already been taken to the king of amakna and their care is ensured but this thieving bwork has got away again, we will investigate this tunnel and come back with news tomorrow at 20:00 dofus time

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 18, 2009, 19:58:28 | #6
18th Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 3 : He is somewhere in the Evil Forest

That secret tunnel Paindep led him down was dark smelly and long but we have found it leads into the evil forest, though he is carrying less now, we have guards at the entrance/exit scouting the forest and an envoy rushing to find dark vlad to tell him of the thief in his domain and we are sure this time he cannot escape, finally we have him cornered...find him

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 18, 2009, 21:14:28 | #7
Bwork was found by Karkaresco at [0, 22] grats

That smelly bwork has somehow evaded us again and this time its a real puzzler!
He was spotted frolicking in the evil happy inducing plants of the evil forest, on a map so full of them that the very landscape smiles at you, before falling down a seemingly invisible hole in the ground, well once at the scene we were able to follow the hidden path and discovered it led in pretty much a straight line to that old elm tree Vlad likes to hang around.
Theres no sign of Vlad at the moment, but I have a feeling deep in my kamas that something ain't right about this, we have the whole evil forest covered now and the tracks end at that elm tree, we are going nowhere till I've seen Vlad, update tomorrow at 20:00 DUT

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 19, 2009, 20:01:44 | #8
19th Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 4 : He is somewhere in the Sidimote Moor

Gah not Dark Vlad as well, upon finding Vlad we discovered him crying holding a solitary kwismas present, he immediatly told us that the bwork became unhappy when vlad had led him through a gap that led out nowhere near the bwork camp. The bwork had screamed that this was not the plan and instead he would have to work through sidimote and double around, he apparently cut Vlad out of the deal and Vlad only got 1 present in exchange for a cursed cawwot, We left vlad to his sorry kwistmas and quickly moved on. With his head start he could be anywhere in the Sidimote Moor and it is a large area but he is obviously getting careless and he may look like a wabbit this time who knows?...find him.

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 19, 2009, 20:27:50 | #9
Bwork was found at [-16, 18] Hidden in the temple of Gisgoul by Zenpanda, grats to Zen.

We only just managed to keep up with him this time.
Arriving In the hidden room of the temple of gisgoul thanks to a tip-off by his living hat "I wonder what is hidden in the temple of gisgoul", it had mused. Zen explained he arrived just in time to see the backside of a bwork squeeze though an open panel in the floor, quickly it closed behind him.
Our members have no knowledge of the mechanics of this room so we currently have our top alchemists working on a way to blow this panel apart.
We will update with news tomorrow 20:00 DUT

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 20, 2009, 20:00:37 | #10
20th Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 5 : He is somewhere in the Dark Treechnid Forest.

We blew the thing open using a dangerous combination of fairywork powder, gourlo's explosive powder and sulphur pouch's and found it was a underground tunnel leading right under the lake palace itself, seems this bwork had a plan all along to dig under the lake palace and break in that way!
Well I dont know what their teaching in those bwork schools but as we all know a palace built in swamplands needs a damn good solid base as our bwork had obviously found out for himself, we followed the tunnel further on and it came out into the dark tree forest at [-13,-10] right underneath a nasty looking Treekalack the Sad, well naturally we have every man available sealing up this tunnel, as the cost of subsidance could be nasty, but it leaves us short of men to search for him...Find him please.

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 20, 2009, 20:15:20 | #11
Bwork was found by concuro at [-14,-9] in the hidden room of numbered tiles, grats to conc the 1st EHJ member to find him

Concuro was in charge of the project of filling the dark treechnid forest end of the tunnel and as he moved behind a tree for *personal* reasons, he heard a series of unfamiliar explosions not to far away, using his instinct only he teleported directly into a hidden opening, just in time to see the Bwork run through the cave opening as it slammed behind him.

A Black powder residue on each of the numbered tiles has told this bwork aint as stupid as he his ugly, after getting 6 members there it opened into a room of sheer wonder, yet no sign of the bwork, no black powder residue, a whole host of tiles and not a clue of what to do next, he has got away again

We have all our acedemics pouring through the books of the libraries in brakmar and the lake palace to find anything relating to this cave but so far to no avail, noone has any knowledge of this room and our special explosive mix has done nothing to the walls ceiling and floors of this room.
I fear this time that their is no hope, without knowing what to do next we have slim chance of catching him now, update tomorrow at 20:00DUT

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 21, 2009, 11:44:07 | #12
Due to some unforeseen circumstances this event will run at 22:00 instead of 20:00 for today.

Seems there really is no information about this room, we even raided the north gate of bonta and fought our way to their library to pour through their books only to find nothing.
Update to come at 22:00.

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 21, 2009, 22:37:51 | #13
Apologys for todays delay

21st Dec 22:00 DUT
Day 6 : He is somewhere in the Cania Plains

Well after the longest of time searching for clues and still no word of how that room functions I was so close to calling the search off and laying waste to the bwork village, then we heard news that he had been spotted in the cania plains by a low lvl osa that hid behind a tree as his bwork magus gave the bwork some directions, oh no, now he is out in the open I fear this time he might truly get away, we have einherjar guards all along the entrances to the bwork camp but I prey he is found in the plains before he has chance to move on...find him

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 21, 2009, 23:43:20 | #14
Bwork was found by an anonymous sacrier at [-15,-48] in the hidden gold mine. Grats mate ;D

That kitsou-licker Feldz Paffe is in on this too! Word of this mighty hiest has traveled far in the lands of twelve and it seems many creatures are trying to help the bwork escape, Feldz was spotted crashing through the wall of the gold mine and taking the bwork into his railway cart shouting OFF TO THE BWORK CAMP! This was reported to us by the chaffer king who assures us that his minion's were there to help us track the bwork and in no way to help him escape, well for now we will have to accept that story, we have undercover agents in the bwork camp waiting to spy the bworks return and more promising, we have a fresh tunnel to follow... update tomorrow 20:00

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 22, 2009, 20:00:59 | #15
22nd Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 7 : He is somewhere in the Water Pandala

Whilst we were halfway down the tunnel we heard Feldz Paffe coming back towards us, we setup an ambush and got him, well this time there was no nice interrogation, we beat his head senselessly against his kwistmas present filled cart until he told us that the cart system had gone wrong and they had ended up in the water pandala, but for some reason the bwork was happy paid him double in presents as he took his sack of novist and wandered off, we recovered the presents from the cart and gave him another kicking for good measure, but now we must scour the water pandala...find him

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 22, 2009, 20:41:45 | #16
Bwork was found by Happyman at [21,-25] inside the waterfall, grats happy

Noticing some bwork beer jugs floating in the waterfall, the brave eni Happyman steered his dragoturkey into the lake and walked toward the curtain of water, then stepping though his eyes were opened in wonder, this was clearly a pirates secret den, a well plundered one, but certainly not what he had expected to see, then he realised it had been a little too amazing as the bwork beer jug struck his turkeys temple, the blow wasn't hard but enough to make it buck up and the bwork was able to get by swinging the neatly packed sack of novist behind him, now outside the waterfall the bwork dived into the lake and disappeared under the water, that lake leads to the ocean! It doesn't make any sense where could he be going? Update tomorrow at 20:00.

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 23, 2009, 20:07:39 | #17
23rd Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 8 : He is somewhere in the Wabbit Island

He went to the ocean? It didn't make any sense, him taking the sack of novist made sense, I hope Feldz Paffe never gets that back I thought, then I remembered the cursed cawwot and thought why did he need that? He was never spotted as a wabbit. Then I realised those damned wabbits are in on this too, of course it makes total sense they would mastermind this entire adventure after all, I hate that wabbit.
I tricked Lily to showing me her boat after I offered her a very reasonable sum of kama for the craft and discovered her hold had a fine collection of kwismas presents, immediately she realised she had been tricked and reveled to me she had just got back from transporting the bwork to wabbit island we left her with her presents after all she swore she had no idea they were stolen, hurumph... to wabbit island... find him

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 23, 2009, 20:42:15 | #18

After half an hour of ransacking the wabbit island a lowly tiwabbit wosungwee approched one of our scouts and explained that he had heard the wa wabbit was to meet him on a tile by water, so the wa could approach by sea and where his disciples were at there strongest, 3mobs all 5red star, there cannot be too many places like that in rushu can there?...find him

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 23, 2009, 20:56:49 | #19
Bwork was found by bricolbob at [28,-13], grats bob

I was right those damned wabbits were behind it all, the wa wabbit and the prince of wa were found helping the bwork upon thier ship WaForce One, well we got their just in time and with bricolbob leading the charge a battle ensued that held the royal pair up long enough for Lily to arrive with her ship bristling with the finest Einherjar warriors, our two ships are currently blasting each other to hell off the coast of the wabbit island, good job we have an excelent supply of big cannonballs, at last a battle, a chance to get this bwork and wabbit slaughter to boot, glory, to WAR...update tomorrow at 20:00

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 24, 2009, 20:12:17 | #20
24th Dec 20:00 DUT
Day 9 : He is somewhere in the Bwork Camp

Seems even the elements are against us! A nasty change in wind direction caused us to turn badly and we suffered a direct volley of fire that damn well nearly sunk us. Lily was furious and immediatly called off the attack and returned us to the port.
By the time we got over to the island, the wabbits were all hoping about carrying presents in and out of burrows we even saw wabbits tucking in there bunnys tight warm with presents all ready in their stockings, I may hate that wabbit, but he certainly knows how to look after his subjects, alas there is no hope of recovering the presents now.
All that is left now is retribution and I intend on making the guilty bwork pay, our spys have informed us Levi has returned to the bwork camp and already he is in hiding, hoping this will all blow over HA, fat chance, the time has come to invade the bwork camp and find where that retched bwork is hiding...find him!

Reward

50 Tiny kwismas presents
10 Kwistmas presents
5 Big kwistmas presents

Subscriber Blop Gulper
posté December 24, 2009, 20:52:50 | #21
Bwork was found by --buda-- at [-5,10] with Bworkcelhain, grats buda

Epiloge

The bwork was found sniveling in a hole in ground, crying with his mama Bworkcelhain, he was quickly manicled and transported back to the lake palace were he will enjoy a long stay in our sturdy prison cell, were he can spend his days playing tick-tac-toe with his cellmate, there he will share the same fate as a bonta that once...who...well actually noone can actually remember why he was imprisoned
Well we may not have got all our presents back, but we got enough to have a happy kwistmas this year and I must say we have all had a lot of fun chasing that bwork all over the world of twelve.
Thx to everyone who took part and from all of us Merry Kwistmas