People sometimes ask where the kamas from the Glam Dialogue raffle ticket sales go...
They go towards silly events like this.
Sorry for the short notice, but it was a last minute decision to run some Dragoturkey races at one of our paddocks to join in the thanksgiving celebrations (translates as an excuse to have some fun).
The dragoturkey races are available to any P2P character who can get to our guild paddock at -27,46 (edge of brakmar, south of the city, walk around the left hand side of Brakmar, I'm Bontarian so I have to do the same walk. Alternatively you could play with the mine transports to get to -25,46, walk right one map and leave the mine). You have to be P2P because we need to be able to hand your prize over if you win.
The races will start at 21:00 DUT (Dofus Universal Time, check the clock in game) today - 26th November and will continue whilst there is interest, and we're not falling asleep.
The rules are as follows:
1. There are 12 dragoturkeys racing, each a different breed.
2. Each player is assigned a particular turkey
3. Any P2P player on Rushu can participate in a race on a first come, first assigned basis. The entrance fee is 0 kamas.
4. The turkeys are called back to the starting position by our breeder before the start of each race
5. Once released, players are expected to cheer their turkeys on but the guild breeder will not be giving any emote encouragement
6. The first turkey to reach the end square ON MY SCREEN is deemed the winner and the player assigned to that turkey wins 5,000 kamas and moves to the bottom of the player list.
7. When a winner is moved to the bottom of the list, the next player in sequence is assigned to the winning turkey for the next race. The remaining 11 players keep their turkey assignments.
8. In all disputes, SanityClause's decision is final
Special rules / clarifications
In order to give as many people a chance at this, when someone wins, they are not allowed to enter the next race, their position is taken by the next player not already in the race.
If we see any alignment aggressions, the aggressor is instantly banned from this and potentially future events run by Glam Dialogue, play nice folks and keep in the spirit of things.
The fee to enter a race is 0 kamas, totally free, no catch, we're running this for fun and the prizes are coming out of our event fund which is created from income generated from other events like the Glam Dialogue raffle.