Giving out 220mk cash on Rosal server

Thread closed

Yackul (Rushu)
Myth
Former Subscriber N Devestor
* * * * * Member Since 2006-07-11
posté October 19, 2009, 20:02:56 | #51

Quote (thisgameizfun @ 14 October 2009 03:57) *
To those of you who are thinking about others and trying to get the money for them or feel like they deserve it more, I like to say that I'm glad to see thoughtful players.

-xdark-osamodax

100% true that 99% of them dont care about others and are saying that to get the kamas.

*Travis

Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2007-12-12
posté October 19, 2009, 20:08:34 | #52
I gave Alyss a caracape minotoris or what ever its called .

Former Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2008-09-27
posté October 19, 2009, 20:51:32 | #53

Quote (-Travis-- @ 19 October 2009 19:02) *
100% true that 99% of them dont care about others and are saying that to get the kamas.

*Travis

agreed

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
Forum Monster Klime Scalper
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-05-19
posté October 20, 2009, 00:20:50 | #54

Quote (eotkodekff @ 19 October 2009 13:08) *
I gave Alyss a caracape minotoris or what ever its called .

That is what it's called and I loves it Still no paddock btw no one on the server is selling -.- Wifes birthday is in like 3 weeks I gotta make some cash lol.

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2006-10-14
posté October 20, 2009, 00:30:48 | #55
IGN: Meros-Blood
Level:166
Class: SACRIER FTW!
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Because... i have played this game for a quite long time now. Actually 4 years now. I've always had problems to get money and haven't come very far in this game, altough i got 3 alts in lvl 13x+ it get's very expensive for me at times, and sometimes i just give up for a while and then come back to the game... LET ME FINNISH THE GOD DAMN GAME SO I CAN LEAVE IT PEACEFULY! i'm sure there will be leftovers from these money and i would then give it to my closest friends ofcourse.

I think what you did was good, but i wanna finnish this game and go on, i'm not that kind of person who starts something and just stops playing it... I HAVE TO FINISH THIS! (Lvl to 200)

Your sincerely
Memmet

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2006-12-27
posté October 20, 2009, 00:36:32 | #56
Oh my! Free kamas!
IGN: Natural-Empathy
Level: 160
Class: Osa
Why do I deserve the kamas more than anyone else?
Simply because I responded to this topic and said I do. My never-ending greed, in all of it's insatiability, gives me a single yet infinitely powerful reason as to why I deserve the kamas more than anybody else. Actually, upon the post of my response this competition would do best to be closed so that others do not waste their precious time.

Thank you for this ever so wonderful gift.
And thanks to my fellow posters, whose posts only magnify the reason I deserve the kamas instead.
NE

Drelas (Rosal)
Alts Inc
Member of the Zenith Tynril Decompiler
* * * * * Member Since 2008-02-29
posté October 20, 2009, 03:47:53 | #57

Quote (eotkodekff @ 19 October 2009 18:51) *
If I even suggested that shed say no XD. Yes a good person, smart and a friend of mine.

I'm not a good person and I'm more like a pain in your ... you know what
And of course, I accept money as a payment for craft/maging. I mostly craft and mage for tips

And on a more serious note.
I accept donations: bamboo wood, crackler hearts, and other mats useful for shield smith (like dreggon shells and eggs, golden bamboo and so on). If I get enough mats I'll be done with all my profs in 6 weeks (fisherman may take 2-3 additional weeks, though).
Also I would be happy to accept 10th generation DTs to finish my breeding project. It's extended from simple breeding and purifying of all possible DT types to breeding and purifying all possible camelions.

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté October 20, 2009, 03:51:37 | #58
If I come into possession of any of these items I'll send them your way for sure as I have no use for them but it'll be rare if I do because I don't tend to hunt in these areas.

Former Subscriber Minotoror Tamer
* * * Member Since 2009-02-19
posté October 20, 2009, 19:13:32 | #59
IGNomimienu (not made yet. Or try my dofus nickname, Dommex that is.) And contact me on the forum not IG since i'm not playing on Rosal but will if get 220mk
LVL:0
CLASS:Going to make an enu
WHY I DESERVE THE MONEY MORE: I want them, i'm gonna use them all for my own needs. Horrible truth :/

Nul-All (Zatoishwan)
* Member Since 2008-02-09
posté October 21, 2009, 11:17:34 | #60
IGN: Ecaflunk
Level: 24
Class: Ecaflip
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:
Uhh, I'm not sure if I deserve them. Well, would make Dofus life alot easier xD.
I shall summarize with the following statements: Don't give it all to one person, even if you only give it to two people.
The more the merrier as they say O_o

Have fun choosing.

Oh yeah, I'm feeling a little sick... *cough cough Alyss-Sin cough puke*

Well, she did give give us those Dofus 2.0 pics O_o

Former Subscriber Kimbo Barber
* * * * * Member Since 2007-03-17
posté October 21, 2009, 13:22:29 | #61
Didn't he? say he went back to playing? So why is everyone still asking for the kamas?

Nul-All (Zatoishwan)
* Member Since 2008-02-09
posté October 22, 2009, 07:27:56 | #62
I'm saying that you deserved it.

Bleh!

Well, nvm xD

posté October 22, 2009, 09:40:35 | #63

Quote (Oamoka @ 21 October 2009 12:22) *
Didn't he? say he went back to playing? So why is everyone still asking for the kamas?

GOD DAMNET indeed, i got the feeling all they read is the title of the topic and the first post....

-gosh- HE WENT BACK PLAYING!!

u know what that means?

==> he doesnt give away his money annymore!!!!

-gosh- stupid morons

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté October 22, 2009, 16:07:36 | #64

Quote (sioniaskingofsoddomy @ 22 October 2009 02:40) *
GOD DAMNET indeed, i got the feeling all they read is the title of the topic and the first post....

-gosh- HE WENT BACK PLAYING!!

u know what that means?

==> he doesnt give away his money annymore!!!!

-gosh- stupid morons

You underestimate skys generosity.

Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2007-12-12
posté October 22, 2009, 19:09:51 | #65
Besides I barely play effin hate this game now a days

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté October 22, 2009, 19:24:49 | #66

Quote (eotkodekff @ 22 October 2009 12:09) *
Besides I barely play effin hate this game now a days

He lingers on to keep his riches only. xD

posté October 23, 2009, 00:13:23 | #67
IGN: Stroken-Alt (or you may know me as szi)
Level: 62
Class: Agi Xelor
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: because I'll make a video of the transaction, instantly deleting the 220m right after you gave it to me. Great fun to see that money go waste.

Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
* * Member Since 2007-12-22
posté October 23, 2009, 00:45:38 | #68
IGN:Hyphy-Shield
Level:138
Class:Feca ( And love it :> )
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?
Alrighty here goes....... Because im awsome......... lol sorry just messing with you
Well Recently i spent close to 2 months working on geting my lvl 140+ set and finally got it!
Of course with my luck my brother gets 37 ( Actual Number ) trojans on to my computer from variouse sites that should not be named...... and when I came on look at that ALL my equipts money and items are gone TT.TT I have helped many people over my dofus years and while I dont think that anyone else never helped anyone I believe I would be able to help lots more people who ahve goten hacked/scamed ( sicne i would only need about 5mk of that 220 mk .__. ) the rest could go to helping those who have goten hacked / scammed.... Perhaps on Imps and on Rosal <(^.^)>
~Thanks in advance and thank you for reading my wall of text >.<~
*Edit: also i think you should split the pot ( If your still quiting xP )*

Cnote (Rosal)
Former Subscriber Kitsou Beater
* * Member Since 2008-03-02
posté October 24, 2009, 11:19:11 | #69
IGN: Cnote
Level: 69
Class: eni
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: if its free its for me! err i mean i complain alot about not having kamas or gear and this will help with not complaining anymore! ;p + wth who has this kind of money ive never even seen more then 120kk on real server before ;o

Former Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-26
posté October 24, 2009, 18:08:16 | #70
Guys here are some advice that can help increase the chance of getting kamas from him. If you are trying to sound selfish by saying you have it hard, you want the money or any other greedy ways of saying it won't help. Not a good way to explain why you deserve it. What did you do? What are you trying to do?

Like Alyssin-Sin he's working hard on trying to get paddock not only for himself but for his guild members, also he's been helping everyone around on forums and ingame without asking anything for return. Does that help you guys setting out a good example of how someone deserve to get it?

-xdark-osamodax

posté October 24, 2009, 21:04:40 | #71

Quote (thisgameizfun @ 24 October 2009 18:08) *
Guys here are some advice that can help increase the chance of getting kamas from him. If you are trying to sound selfish by saying you have it hard, you want the money or any other greedy ways of saying it won't help. Not a good way to explain why you deserve it. What did you do? What are you trying to do?

Like Alyssin-Sin he's working hard on trying to get paddock not only for himself but for his guild members, also he's been helping everyone around on forums and ingame without asking anything for return. Does that help you guys setting out a good example of how someone deserve to get it?

-xdark-osamodax

I have studiously avoided posting on this post simply because I have no need for free kamas (I am not trying to do anything so grand as buy a paddock or house for guild, and since all are already bought up having to buy it for up to 3 times the amount dofus originally asked the owner of it is ...well ouchful and something I refuse to do) as the only thing I need is stuff for my personal character and I enjoy grinding the mats out...I know wierd. Anyways I just wanted to say a very nice post by Gameiz

Former Subscriber Kimbo Barber
* * * * * Member Since 2007-03-17
posté October 25, 2009, 04:47:17 | #72

Quote (thisgameizfun @ 24 October 2009 18:08) *

-xdark-osamodax

Is Alyss-Sin a he or a she? And I'm avoiding posting here asking for kamas because I can't actually think of anyway to avoid sounding greedy. I'm just posting here to comment on other people's comments instead...

Raiko-Br (Rushu)
-Azylum-
Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2007-06-17
posté October 25, 2009, 06:25:31 | #73
Name: Raiko or Raiko-br
Level: 0 I don't play on rosal, but Im sick of rushu and I'll play on rosal if I win
Class: Probably a panda, cra or eca, since I love 'em...
Why I deserve: It's pretty simple, as I've stated above, Im sick of playing on Rushu, I'd love to play on another server but I just don't wanna leave Rushu and everything I made to be a 0 on another server, with that sum of money, I'd be able to start a new char on a new server without worrying of me don't having anything at all '-'

Former Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-26
posté October 25, 2009, 17:06:00 | #74
Lol even after I gave them advice people are still not saying why they derserve it, all they are doing is asking for it. XD

-xdark-osamodax

Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2009-01-17
posté October 25, 2009, 18:30:32 | #75
That's a lot to be giving away. I don't want it, I'd rather earn it myself, the same way I'm sure you earned it. Best of Luck.
Oh, and Veto Alyss-Sin.

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté October 26, 2009, 04:37:18 | #76

Quote (Oamoka @ 24 October 2009 22:47) *
Is Alyss-Sin a he or a she? And I'm avoiding posting here asking for kamas because I can't actually think of anyway to avoid sounding greedy. I'm just posting here to comment on other people's comments instead...

I'm a he.

also to lunialokikakawokiole why am I being veto'd?

Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2008-06-23
posté October 26, 2009, 20:59:09 | #77
Just so you guys know... The original poster is back and playing the game, so it is unlikely he is still giving away the kamas. Don't waste your time until he clarifies things and gives us a yes or no answer to whether he's giving away the kamas or not.

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté October 26, 2009, 21:23:09 | #78
Why? My post count is going up. I am aware he is playing.

Former Subscriber Mufafah Rider
* * Member Since 2006-04-17
posté October 27, 2009, 00:50:33 | #79
Character Name: Roudan
Character Level: 1
Character Class: Feca
"What makes you think you're so deserving of my kamas, hmm?":
I am but a young Feca, just beginning my adventures here in the World of Twelve. Like all young descendants of the gods, I dream of one day obtaining all six dofus eggs and TAKING OVER THE WORLD! *evil laugh* Lend me your hand (Aka your kamas and I expect you to give them to me perminantly, not lend them...) and together we shall form an elete army of bots and rule these lands!

*ehem* I don't actually have a need for these kamas since Rosal is not my active server. It appears that for the time being you're continuing to remain appart of the community anyway. If however you do end up giving away your kamas and you did (for some very strange reason) decide to give those kamas to me, I would just hold onto those kamas for safe keeping until you decided to come back. (They always come back.) Although 220mk sounds fantastic, I believe it would slightly ruin ones gaming experience and their sence of challenge/achievement on Dofus.

-Rou-

EDIT:Removed an E from TAKE and added an ING to TAK.

Former Subscriber Piglet Tracker
* Member Since 2007-12-20
posté October 28, 2009, 19:12:05 | #80
character name : cat-impossible
character level : 40
character class : ecaflip
what makes you think you're so deserving of my kamas, hmm? : well im just a beginning ecaflip. but im kinda poor. sometimes i cant even pay zaap. i also want to buy some good stuff. like a house or paddock. also im getting bullyt cuz im to poor. i also wanna buy some soulstones. like the good-old kwismas island souls.

Subscriber Celestial Bearbarian Basher
* * * * * * Member Since 2005-12-31
posté October 30, 2009, 14:19:22 | #81
Voting for Alyss-Sin.

Hope you win, Alyss. (And even if the our OP logs, he may not be playing; just socializing at Zaaps, etc.)

-Cato

Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2008-06-23
posté October 30, 2009, 19:18:39 | #82

Most people dont even understand how much 220mk is, most dont need it and it would indeed be spoon feeding. I accidently started playing again so yeah...

Just so you guys know.

posté November 01, 2009, 01:19:50 | #83
l vote for alyssin, this is my vote because alyssin always response to the topics and even though we've never met in game (or RL) and seems like a really nice, helpful person.

posté November 01, 2009, 20:08:05 | #84
seriously No need to spam this thread...one post is good enough, particularly since 3 out of the last 4 were insulting to various degrees to other players. If you really want this money (yet condemn others for asking for it) then you should try at least to look like you are not a troll.

Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2008-01-26
posté November 01, 2009, 21:02:03 | #85
Lol what?
Screw you then >>"

Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2008-01-26
posté November 01, 2009, 21:04:04 | #86
I don't post in these forums much so I have no idea how to do this kind of stuff. And yet people nag me and act like they are the body of authority (no lives).

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2007-11-25
posté November 01, 2009, 21:48:13 | #87
Name: Acero
Level: 130 Something
Class: Feca
Why do I deserve the cash? Because I am a freaking God. God of all Fecas. The Feca God. Every character I have ever made, has been a Feca. Blue Fecas, Red Fecas, Brown Fecas, Green Fecas, I've made every type of Feca. I have stuck through with this class from day one, through better and through worst. And I don't plan on giving up anytime soon. Now for the juicy stuff. I used to have a level 60 something (I have a mental level recollection disorder) Str. Feca in Incarnam, Metaphore, and although I was considered the strongest, I still was selfless and gave to everyone around me. I can recall one Christmas, I wore the usual sexy Dofus Christmas outfit and just gave away kamas and equips. *cough* Piwi. Not my main set. I usually buy things for other people before I even get them for myself. I can say the same for Megared, he is almost like me. Just not as sexy, smart, or skilled. And I was Megared's apprentice, for a while, but I have helped him just as much as he has helped me these days. Anywho, I don't think deserve is a good word for this, I would greatly appreciate it is all. I am planning on making another Feca, this one being my strongest. But I don't have the funds for it. I know Fecas are the best class, and me making another one even stronger would only be unfair to every other class, but that's what I am here for. I will maximize the power of a Feca with the cash.

End

If I don't get it, I think Megared should. If he wins, he will just give me half. Soooo... Two people satisfied.

Reducen (Rosal)
BEELZEBUB
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-09-28
posté November 01, 2009, 22:12:46 | #88
IGN: Reducen

Level: 105

Class: Feca

Why i should get the money:
I have played this game for a while now (this ain´t my only character) and i have always liked to try out uncommon builds and tryed to think out some myself.
But well the biggest problem is kamas if u wanna try builds (espiecially now when the prices have gotten higher on almost everything) so i would like the kamas for experimenting with different builds. Ofc i would help my friends to... I would be happy if i got the money (not sad if i don´t) well thats all from me

F2P Member Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2008-01-18
posté November 05, 2009, 04:22:22 | #89
Even if the topic starter actually quit I think Alyss-Sin would most likely win.

posté November 06, 2009, 05:04:29 | #90
This is quite an interesting event you have. In any case, I believe you should give your 220mk to someone like Alyssin. I never really knew you OR her, but considering the fact I have seen Alyssin being truly wonderful to other people, unlike most people who play. I have communicated to her a little bit, and she really is that wonderful. Quite funny in fact.

Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
* * Member Since 2008-05-01
posté November 06, 2009, 06:26:10 | #91
Just met Alyssin, one hell of a person, can't catch eot online ingame though..

posté November 07, 2009, 11:38:31 | #92
well thats cuz he now mostly loggs on skullas-finger (his llv 199 enu) and he doesnt logg that much annymore mostly like just once a day to chat a bit on guild or do a small dungeon run or w/e

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2006-11-12
posté November 07, 2009, 18:22:40 | #93
IGN: Sheradan
Level: 98
Class: Cra
I don't think that no person alone would deserve this much of money over some other people here. I've been in this game for extremly long time, and I think others have been aswell and we're more or less equal here. I've seen all the changes from the birth of Bonta. I wonder what will happend at 2.0 I hope it will be only good. As long as the dofus how it is right now I will keep playing it. For the money I would just fulfill all my dreams, (house and paddock for guild and 3 items that I can't afford on at the moment [few dofus..]) with that ammount of money and then give the rest that I won't need to dear guildies and friends.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2007-02-10
posté November 22, 2009, 16:24:28 | #94
IGN: Ursin
Level: 126
Class: Osa

I don't deserve it. I'm just trying to get it. xD Money rules the world.

btw.: Why don't you give it to your friends or guild members?

posté November 22, 2009, 23:56:27 | #95
IGN: Mentalism

Lvl:41

Class: Sram

Why do i deserve the money?
I personally dont think i deserve the money compared to any of the other people in this forum. I'm not trying to make a guild of get a paddock like some of the other people but the money would really help. I don't want 220mk, it would ruin the game for me. It would be too easy and i enjoy a challenge. I think the money should be split between everyone who will use it well. I would be satisfied with just 100kk but i would hope for more.

Good luck to everyone,
Mentalism

P.S. Im in the Solar server and would love to train and talk with any of you!

Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2009-11-07
posté November 23, 2009, 05:39:25 | #96

I accidently started playing again so yeah...

Emphasis/size added. Since some of you seem to be skipping to the last page and posting without realizing what is going on.

Think we can get a mod to lock this?

Thread closed