Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Giving out 220mk cash on Rosal server

Thread closed

Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2007-12-12
posté October 02, 2009, 17:52:30 | #1
Giving out 220mk cash on Rosal server Yes I'm serious, Yes I'm giving out 220mk.

As my last thing before I leave Dofus for good, Im hosting this small event with probably the largest cash prize ever given out in the history of dofus. To make sure I will never come back and start playing again I'm giving out all of my kamas to the person who can give the best reason why he or she deserves them.

Format your post as follows:
IGN:
Level:
Class:
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:

Cheers,
Skully

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
Forum Monster Klime Scalper
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-05-19
posté October 02, 2009, 18:52:50 | #2
IGN: Alyssin
Level: 133
Class: Panda
I'm single handedly trying to Get a guild paddock, My own gear, rebuild a guild, help the guild, and afford to take them places. I'm generally friendly to everyone within dungeons and often give out money to help people I've never even met. Anything that would help equip my panda and help out my friends and even some people who aren't friends to me that I just meet would be so great. Not to mention with all the time running around 2.0 screening things for you guys I am lacking in time to work on making money in dofus 1.

Subscriber Piglet Tracker
* Member Since 2007-08-11
posté October 02, 2009, 19:29:39 | #3
IGN: MaChoa
Level: 183
Class: Feca
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: He is the leader of International Alliance. He has helped more players then I know of, and rather help others then get things for him self. He is always willing to help, never mad if you fail. I know he would use the kamas to help others more then help him self.

Not asking for my self
/Sandi

Drelas (Rosal)
Alts Inc
Member of the Zenith Tynril Decompiler
* * * * * Member Since 2008-02-29
posté October 02, 2009, 20:43:37 | #4
This is a nice way to quit.
Have fun in RL. I'll miss our conversations)

posté October 03, 2009, 01:21:30 | #5
i dont want the kamas, would just like to say good for you but yea, you sure 1 person should get them all? imo i think you should find several worthy benefactors....

posté October 03, 2009, 10:28:18 | #6
IGN: Da-Wolfman
Level:144
Class:Sac
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Right now i am currently running 2 guild's. I am trying to get paddock's for both of them. I am also trying to help out myself and my members with better gear to wear.

posté October 03, 2009, 21:25:49 | #7
Hello
First I need to say how kind of you, giving all your kamas to other people when you quit. Because most of the people just keep their kamas or throw them away if they leave the game.

IGN: Tymus
Level: 10
Class: Xelor
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: I was playing on the Solar server for some time, but as you can see it is just too empty and it's hard to find a group to level with. So I decided to make a new start on Rosal. I have chosen to be a wis/cha Xelor, which is my favourite, but very expensive build. So your money would be really needed for me to buy the scrolls. Many friends from Solar have also decided to go to rosal sarver and I would really like to help them buy equipment and stuff so they wont have such a hard time in the beggining. I'd also like to help the new friends I'll meet in Rosal and and everybody who needs help.

I'm wishing good luck to everyone~! :]

PS.: I have a new accaunt also: Tymus-

Former Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-26
posté October 04, 2009, 04:44:44 | #8
IGN: xthisadisawesomex

Level: 48

Class: Sadida

Why do you deserve the kama more than anyone else?: Well to be honest it's not me who deserve the most kamas but I think it should be alyssin because she has been very helpful and respectul about me and I've seen her do thoughtful things to others. She is a hard worker and someone who shows courage, honesty and determination. So if the money was to be given to anyone it should be her.

-xdark-osamodax

F2P Member Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2008-01-18
posté October 04, 2009, 04:54:11 | #9
ign: (eni is deleted)

level: 115

class: eni

why do u deserve money more than others?: i agree with tgif becuz i been around alyssin and she is working really hard and did nice things for everyone. she is trying 2 get a paddock for her guild and even now she is working so hard so i think she deserves the money.

tgif i hope dis is da right topic, i hope u didn't send me da wrong link

oh by da way i wuz lazy typing dat time

posté October 04, 2009, 10:38:21 | #10
I suggest that you divorce the kamas by, lets say, 10, so 10 players will have a choice to get 20m kamas. I think thats more fair for everyone and more players will be happy
But you can also give the 1st player 100mk, 2nd 50mk and so on...
I think that will be more balanced ^^

But otherwise, its you choice so do as you want.
And I think Alyssin deserves the most kamas too

Cheers~

Former Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2009-02-28
posté October 04, 2009, 14:30:07 | #11
I don't play in Rosal but I'd just like to say Goodluck to you :]

And I agree with the previous comments, Alyssin is very helpful, and whenever I've encountered her on the forums she's always been more than happy to help (:

-Peril

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2006-10-04
posté October 04, 2009, 21:42:27 | #12
IGN: Onibane
Level: 187
Class:feca

Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:

Being at my level it is clear i can make my own money for my things which is indeed true. i have no real reasons to which i need the money for personal means, i can take care of myself through hard work which i have done though the years of playing. i would like this blessing to give to my entire guild, i want to help all the lower level chars in my guild, half of which now r the most active players. most cant do the things they need to do to be successful or even get a chance to go places in which to drop items, they really do need some help. and i know that responsibility falls on the higher levels of the guild, and we most certainly try, we have weekly events for dungs and always do souls we have collected through the week n encourage everyone in the guild come to try n drop something/gain experience. but being a small guild we cant do to much, i just want to help them out, give them a boost so they can have a better experience in dofus than i did, though working hard for what u want is very important, everyone needs a little help every now and again. so i reach out to u to enable me to help them

to whom ever u decide to bless i wish them well, if u should so choose me then i thank u from the bottom of my heart. best wishes in life to you and take care

Oni

posté October 04, 2009, 21:54:50 | #13
IGN Dezmund
Level 10
Class Enutrof

I'm trying the game out to see how it is for my son to play and because my son's 11th birthday is on the 13th of Oct. and it would make one heck of a gift for him.

Take care of yourself mate and safe journeys.

Tonlee

posté October 04, 2009, 21:55:33 | #14
IGN:Killer-maniac
Level:44
Class:cra
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Well i dont really think i deserver all that money, but since i was hacked recently i would appreciate a small portion of that 220mk 500kk even

Subscriber Touchparak Smasher
* * * * Member Since 2007-06-22
posté October 04, 2009, 22:53:35 | #15

Quote (Alyss-Sin @ 03 October 2009 00:52) *
I'm single handedly trying to Get a guild paddock, My own gear, rebuild a guild, help the guild, and afford to take them places. I'm generally friendly to everyone within dungeons and often give out money to help people I've never even met. Anything that would help equip my panda and help out my friends and even some people who aren't friends to me that I just meet would be so great. Not to mention with all the time running around 2.0 screening things for you guys I am lacking in time to work on making money in dofus 1.

all lies

i saw her totally mock some noob the other day, and then she kicked him

true story

yep

posté October 04, 2009, 23:03:19 | #16
ooops double post

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté October 04, 2009, 23:30:56 | #17

Quote (rossiscooler @ 04 October 2009 15:53) *
all lies

i saw her totally mock some noob the other day, and then she kicked him

true story

yep

-cries- no i didn't, If you play Rosal you should pm me though so we can dance

Former Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2007-12-26
posté October 05, 2009, 10:38:49 | #18
Hey Skully,
I'd really like to see those kamas given to someone who could pass them around to people who need it, I mean does one person really need 220mk? :s I'd like to suggest Shelor if she is up for it as she has proven herself to be exceptional at doing this for several years, perhaps you could PM her ig and chat with her about it. Would be nice if your money spread across our community rather than just helping one person or one guild. Just my opinion anyway, best of luck to you.
Gyhl~

F2P Member Member Since 2007-08-25
posté October 05, 2009, 18:50:09 | #19
hey...

iam a lvl 61 sadida who is whery active and love dofus.
my name is lord-schneider, and if i get just 1 ore 2 million kamas (i dont need them all) i would be able to do more things.
if i get some money iam sure that i would be able to get some new items.. i find it werry hardly to get kamas so i only have treechnid set. but if i get some money i would be able to buy new armour and give some money to those who need them.
that was all!
and please i really need the money beacurse my character really sucks. it tock me 2 years to get to lvl 61.
and i dont need al the kamas 1-3 million i totally cool whit me..
thanks

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-04-01
posté October 06, 2009, 08:50:38 | #20
IGN: Ryu-Healer
Level: 61
Class: Eni
Why i deserve them: well, i think i deserve them because ever sinced i started dofus, i wanted to become an eni to help out people. If i got the cash i would have a nice set helping others levels, etc. I am like obsessed with helping people. If i have a chance to help someone, i definitely would try my best. I would definitely help out low levels who need help with finance or anything in dofus. I will definitely dedicate my time on dofus helping others if i have the chance.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-06-28
posté October 06, 2009, 08:58:07 | #21
IGN : Jj-Warrior
Level : 144
Class : Iop

Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else? :

Well, I enjoy PvPing and always have. If I had 220mk I could pull together a really nice set and have even more fun PvPing

Btw, you owned me so easily on Healer-White yesterday xD

Anyways, have fun and good luck in the real world

EDIT : Noooo! I sold a bunch of underpriced equips ASAP so I could afford a house right after maintenance is over. I was late by a few seconds because I was posting this ... it was a Gigantic Jeweller House so I'll probably never find one again. I saw the guy running towards the door to buy, so I clicked 'buy' as fast as I could but I didn't make it

EDIT #2: Aaah! I just spent 10mk trying to mage MP onto a Gelano, still didnt stick on, so I'm totally broke now. I spent so long making 10mk

Former Subscriber Koolich Choker
* * * * Member Since 2007-10-19
posté October 06, 2009, 21:20:39 | #22
Good bye. Although i never really knew you, I at least have some merchandise made by you. At least i think it was made by you. Have fun in RL

posté October 07, 2009, 20:40:17 | #23
IGN: HeatherStar
Level: 42
Class: Eni
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: It's Very hard 2 earn karmas and me and my best friend mostly do trips were we lose alot of kamaz and stuff.
And i am also saving up for a new set so far i have about 20 - 30 kk.
Im trying my very hardest 2 make money and i also like 2 give ppl bread after fights i buy my ingredients not farm them . cause i already have 3 proffesions.

Ogkush (Rosal)
Diablos
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-07-15
posté October 07, 2009, 20:42:06 | #24
IGN:blueflowers
Level:70
Class:Sadidda
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?:Becouse i have been scamed by my friend im broke now and i do enjoy playing dofus but i would enjoy more with some money,

Thanks.

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2007-04-13
posté October 07, 2009, 21:33:30 | #25
I'm jumping on the bandwagon in support of Alyssin. She's always helpful and is extremely active. She could put the money to use better than most people.

F2P Member Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-12-10
posté October 07, 2009, 22:12:46 | #26
IGN: You don't really care, do you?
Level: Actually... I dunno!
Class: Everything and nothing.

I don't want the kamas. The thing is you say I am supposed to post WHY I deserve those kamas. WHY you should give them to me or anyone else. My answer is simple:
WHY NOT?

Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
* * Member Since 2006-10-06
posté October 10, 2009, 10:45:42 | #27
Tottally- Give them to me so i can spend them all on twiggy swords...Awesome.

But seriously, if you dont give them to "Alyssin" i will go ninja on you!! And you wouldnt want that
and if you wondering why i think you should give them to Alyssin- dont, because i will go ninja on you.
And if you Give them to Alyssin- good, you have succesfully avoided me going fully ninja on
you...

Youve been warned xD

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2006-09-26
posté October 10, 2009, 14:23:54 | #28
I'd suggest Shelor because she has tried so hard to help Rosal come together and unite. She is Guild Leader of one of the powerful guilds on Rosal and she herself is one of the most nicest people I've met.

I'm not even good friends with her let alone, in her guild but she wants to unite Rosal and help us be better players. She is always helpful to everyone.

I am also suggesting myself because I could use the money to help with my 5 characters that I play and I would also create a fund for "Outstanding Contributions to Society" and to reward players who have been a positive influence, rolemodel and have helped out players ranging from newbs to elites.

I am Green-Dude, Level 128 Sadida on Rosal

Ogkush (Rosal)
Diablos
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-07-15
posté October 10, 2009, 21:21:45 | #29
I think alyssin Earns the money she always helped me when i was lvl 30 she's always been nice too people if one of us should invest the money the best its her.

Thanks.

Yonoma (Oto-Mustam)
Subscriber Kitsou Beater
* * Member Since 2008-06-07
posté October 10, 2009, 22:45:33 | #30
Well, I don't play on Rosal anymore, but I used to have a sac there for a few months. Anyways, back to the point; I say give the kamas to Alyssin. From the posts here, I gather Alyssin is a very thoughtful, considerate person who would put those kamas to good use. I can imagine the person who wins this being attacked by low levels though... .

Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-01-18
posté October 11, 2009, 07:58:11 | #31

Quote (eotkodekff @ 02 October 2009 16:52) *
Cheers,
Skully

wait, ur not skullas-finger skully aint u?

NUUUU ROB DUN QUIT NOW NUUUU!!!

posté October 11, 2009, 08:00:47 | #32
rob, u quit? I dont think thats nice of you, can you at least donate some money to Ooh Rah for an other house or so WE ALL LOVE U ROB!!

posté October 11, 2009, 08:06:58 | #33
*weeee!!!!!!*

ign: bravedarkhen (u know me :S don't quit!!! i'll even take care of ur p2p if u just dont quit)

lv: 84 alraedy )

class: pandawa

why I deserve the money? (I don't want your money, just gimme so i'll keep it close and wont spent it till you get back!! )
otherwise :S just gimme cuz we're friends and i'm in ur guild and u know i got recently hacked... dont give money to complete strangers, give it to rob or raj or twisty or nato or mebe even disky or me and we'll just keep the money till you come back :S

posté October 11, 2009, 08:09:35 | #34
don't stop now!!

don't let twisty be the better enu!!! what bout all your 19x dudes? ur just gna quit them also? and u'll get back then I'll not ask you anything anymore exept: 'how'ya doin'?'

Crocabulia Extinguisher
posté October 11, 2009, 09:41:07 | #35
Yeah its me alright with his equipment, for one.

Ill continue this post because now I have to go to the gym.

Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
* * Member Since 2008-05-01
posté October 11, 2009, 11:36:40 | #36
IGN: Slig, Kyranic (yes, yes, i know) Sovereignity. (not going to mention my enu)

Level: 50/60/18 respectively

Class: Chance Cra/Agility Iop/Strength Panda respectively (f2p, created a panda when i was p2p for some time)

Why do I deserve some of your kamas?(2mk would be fine for me)

Currently, I have a little problem, Since I have decently leveled Charas, In good guilds, (Slig for Redemption, Kyranic in Walk the Dinosaur, and Sovereignity in the same guild in which Slig's in). I have been for some time in Redemption (turning 1 year this Christmas!) and around 1-2 months in WtD.

Currently, I am trying to farm enough to afford a Gelano and an Aerdala Geta and Aerdala Amulet, and for Slig, I am trying to complete Akwadala set staff, geta, and belt left. I want to make up with my "inactiveness" in the guild(Redemption). Since getting a full Akwadala set for Slig would help. And as of Kyranic, I want to return someback to the guild since I can freely use the Perceptors, and being with more Agi and Ap and Mp, I can fight more mobs easily(soloing chafer hole faster, i.e.).

Grats in Real life in whatever you plan to do.

P.S. im stuck at 10% xp donating to both guilds. more powerful charas might help..

posté October 11, 2009, 11:37:28 | #37
double post ><

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté October 11, 2009, 15:42:10 | #38

Quote (eotkodekff @ 11 October 2009 02:41) *
Yeah its me alright with his equipment, for one.

Ill continue this post because now I have to go to the gym.

Lies! he only gets on his Eni to talk to me because I'm amazingly beautiful.

posté October 12, 2009, 05:17:18 | #39

Quote (Alyss-Sin @ 11 October 2009 14:42) *
Lies! he only gets on his Eni to talk to me because I'm amazingly beautiful.

WHOA!

Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

posté October 12, 2009, 12:23:07 | #40
IGN: Not taken yet
Level: 0
Class: Enu to be
Why you deserve the kamas more than anyone else?: Because I picked the wrong server and I regret it badly.I've picked my national server and I see how limited is now , I want to play on an international server to meet more people.I don't need whole kamas of course , just a nice amount to get a good set.

posté October 12, 2009, 22:37:04 | #41
Hey Skull,

I saw your post of quitting at impsvillage. I really hoped you'll be around though. It's dull seeing nice/helpful/fun people quitting.
Well, I just wanted to say "goodbye" for you. It was fun.. Not much knowing you, but just hanging around chopping tress and talking. And I really like your guides

So far I'd also like to make a suggestion about your money. If there were any voting here (hehe)
The reason is simple - I'd really like to see her being level 100 in all profession

Still.. good luck in RL

Nyo

posté October 13, 2009, 09:10:32 | #42
....or donate to Ooh Rah baby

annyways gl in RL, with the chiks (or boys y'never know withcha ;p ) and 'fcourse school...
well... I have to admit, I'm also slowing down on playing dofus.. it gets kinda boring idd... and my school? don't even ask bout that D;

I'll let you know the day I also quit (might even be sooner then y'think)

posté October 14, 2009, 03:57:47 | #43
To those of you who are thinking about others and trying to get the money for them or feel like they deserve it more, I like to say that I'm glad to see thoughtful players.

-xdark-osamodax

Faruz (Zatoishwan)
Illuminati
Former Subscriber Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2008-06-10
posté October 16, 2009, 20:11:55 | #44
I want the money because I died on heroic. 97 Times. Now I'm all out of gear.
>___<

Former Subscriber Professor Xa Tipper
* * * * * Member Since 2009-06-29
posté October 16, 2009, 20:47:03 | #45
He's not giving out the kamas on the Heroic server. Also, however many times you die on Heroic, it won't affect your character on other servers.

Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2008-09-27
posté October 17, 2009, 01:56:31 | #46
hey rob, now u started playing on skully again, that means ur not gna give away ur money anymore? i mean, i dont get the reason of selling all, quiting for like a week and remaking all ur stuff lols

annyways i didnt found anything of u and ppl who say of themselfes they're fucking hot are most likely gheys so gl on making me believe ur totaly straight ;p

cheers,
~chlamidiasis

posté October 17, 2009, 03:16:23 | #47

Quote (Faruz-E @ 16 October 2009 19:11) *
>___<

Did you read the title/post before posting?

EDIT: Finally rank up! The one I previously had was a sick name. Deboner wtf!

-xdark-osamodax

Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2008-09-27
posté October 17, 2009, 11:04:05 | #48

Quote (thisgameizfun @ 17 October 2009 03:16) *
Did you read the title/post before posting?

EDIT: Finally rank up! The one I previously had was a sick name. Deboner wtf!

-xdark-osamodax

yes he gives (or gave cuz he started playing on his enu again) away money on ROSAL ROSAL and NOT THE HEROIC SERVER

Crocabulia Extinguisher
posté October 19, 2009, 19:51:04 | #49

Quote (Faruz-E @ 16 October 2009 19:11) *
>___<

Lol? Epic fail.

Most people dont even understand how much 220mk is, most dont need it and it would indeed be spoon feeding. I accidently started playing again so yeah...

Yackul (Rushu)
Myth
Subscriber N Devestor
* * * * * Member Since 2006-07-11
posté October 19, 2009, 20:00:20 | #50

Quote (Alyss-Sin @ 02 October 2009 17:52) *

Totally give it to Alyss.

Case closed.

*Travis

Thread closed