Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

starting a war, anyone want to lvl faster
posté June 16, 2009, 08:45:46 | #1
starting a war Say that your only lvl 1 and i could help you. well that time has come i will lvl you faster. I will not help train you if your higher than lvl 32. add goreman98

give me your name or user as well.

Subscriber Kitsou Beater
* * Member Since 2009-05-19
posté June 16, 2009, 08:46:29 | #2
what level are ya?

posté June 26, 2009, 19:15:00 | #3

Quote (unidenwolf @ 16 June 2009 07:46) *
what level are ya?

I'm in level 1 my name is olokho

posté June 26, 2009, 20:52:31 | #4
As a warning, players should never give out details such as there ANKAMA account name or password, only give them your characters ingame name.

MOD Bokze

Former Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-26
posté June 27, 2009, 02:34:21 | #5
Wow, a scammer right there.

Bokze couldn't you deleted this post to prevent others from getting thier account stolen?

Sorry if I offended you there. I know he only asked for username but I've been hacked 5 times so take this from me, with a little piece of information there is posibility that those who give that information (even if it's very small) will get hacked.

-xdark-osamodax

posté July 18, 2009, 23:33:34 | #6
Bloody Hell.
JUST BECAUSE A MOD POSTS ABOUT IT DOESNT MAKE EVERYONE A SCAMMER
Blimey, Every Single Day I Seem to Be Proving People Wrong. Omg This Guys A Scammer Because He Said That He Is Only Paying Half & Half For a P2P Code, Same Concept. Everybody Thinks that Theyre So Sure That theyre Not Going to Be Scammed.

3 Things I Cant Stand:
  • Noobs Who Call EVERYONE Scammers.
  • Polish & Turks On A British Server -.-
  • People Who Think They Know Everything, And Then Dont.

Im Not Saying I Dont Want People to Be Self Confident.. Ive Spent A Long Time Learning Everything I Could Think Of About This Game, Reading Numberous Articles & Guides, And then to Have Some OverSure 14 Year Old Come And Say 'Well I Can Solo Lord Crow Dungeon'

I Kinda Wanna Snap His Neck.

Sure, Scammers Are A Pain In the Ass At the Best Of Times, But Until People Learn to Try & Play the Game Normally.. Sadly We Are Of No Use. However I Feel that Many Of Our Current Ingame Admins Do A Spectacular Job, And Must Be Congratulated On that
So..
Well Done Guys

I Am Purely Here To Spend My Time Helping You Guys, Feel Free To Contact Me In Any Case. In Previous Events, I Have Aided In The Imprisonment Of Several Events Due to the Quick Action Of Ankama's Admin Team And Hope Many Will Learn to Rely On Them As I Do, So Heavily.

Dan.

Growl (Rushu)
Misfits
Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2008-03-08
posté July 18, 2009, 23:58:42 | #7
It would help to tell what server you are on.

posté July 30, 2009, 22:54:38 | #8
what server

posté July 31, 2009, 12:10:38 | #9

Quote (-NinjaDan- @ 18 July 2009 22:33) *
Bloody Hell.
Blimey, Every Single Day I Seem to Be Proving People Wrong. Omg This Guys A Scammer Because He Said That He Is Only Paying Half & Half For a P2P Code, Same Concept. Everybody Thinks that Theyre So Sure That theyre Not Going to Be Scammed.

3 Things I Cant Stand:

Well, I didn't say you or anyone is a scammer, I just made sure no-one gave you there ankama details(Remember, account name is always different to character names and nicknames!).

MOD Bokze

posté August 03, 2009, 18:29:47 | #10

Quote (-NinjaDan- @ 18 July 2009 22:33) *
Bloody Hell.

Actually selling p2p codes are most likely to be a scam because you can't tell if you will get the actual code which is most likely is why it's against the rules. From the looks of it you need to do more reading.

-xdark-osamodax

Subscriber Tynril Decompiler
* * * * * Member Since 2008-06-08
posté August 14, 2009, 04:06:42 | #11
No he didn't. He only said to give in game name OR username.

posté August 17, 2009, 23:23:04 | #12

Quote (DWKmaster @ 14 August 2009 03:06) *
no he didn't. he only said to give in game name OR username.

I don't know about you guys but to me username is considered a way to somehow get to your account without your pass or something.

In-Game-Name is all they should ask for. If he meant the name that appears on the forum it's called nickname.

Subscriber Greedovore Devourer
* * * Member Since 2006-04-28
posté September 22, 2009, 20:43:53 | #13

Quote (reaped @ 16 June 2009 02:45) *
give me your name or user as well.

Yeah seems like a scam. Maybe he meant your nickname and not your username, but yeah don't give out your username. O.O

posté September 25, 2009, 22:45:12 | #14
Why would he be trying to take accounts that are lv 1 to 32? It sounded like he just wants people for cap on mobs.

posté October 07, 2009, 20:35:00 | #15
I Think The Best Way 2 Lvl is Becoming a Suscriber .
And When I Start New Characters Like Iops etc My Friends Help Me Lvl Them Like letting me do The Work and Then They Make The *Monsters* Hit Them Not me .

I get lots of xp.
Ask a Friend 2 help you.

F2P Member Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-12-10
posté October 07, 2009, 22:20:40 | #16

Quote (-NinjaDan- @ 18 July 2009 23:33) *
Bloody Hell.

3 Things I Cant Stand:

Im Not Saying I Dont Want People to Be Self Confident.. Ive Spent A Long Time Learning Everything I Could Think Of About This Game, Reading Numberous Articles & Guides, And then to Have Some OverSure 14 Year Old Come And Say 'Well I Can Solo Lord Crow Dungeon'

I Kinda Wanna Snap His Neck.

Sure, Scammers Are A Pain In the Ass At the Best Of Times, But Until People Learn to Try & Play the Game Normally.. Sadly We Are Of No Use. However I Feel that Many Of Our Current Ingame Admins Do A Spectacular Job, And Must Be Congratulated On that
So..
Well Done Guys

I Am Purely Here To Spend My Time Helping You Guys, Feel Free To Contact Me In Any Case. In Previous Events, I Have Aided In The Imprisonment Of Several Events Due to the Quick Action Of Ankama's Admin Team And Hope Many Will Learn to Rely On Them As I Do, So Heavily.

Dan.

Now that's what a post should look like...

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2007-08-25
posté October 31, 2009, 00:18:43 | #17
im lvl 41. osamadas and i need training BAD And i need to turn jacko on halloween it does not work

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2007-11-25
posté November 14, 2009, 05:07:54 | #18

Quote (thisgameizfun @ 27 June 2009 01:34) *
Wow, a scammer right there.

Bokze couldn't you deleted this post to prevent others from getting thier account stolen?

Sorry if I offended you there. I know he only asked for username but I've been hacked 5 times so take this from me, with a little piece of information there is posibility that those who give that information (even if it's very small) will get hacked.

-xdark-osamodax

As I last recall you were hacked 7 times but I wouldn't be shocked if you would type someting like this.