June 23, 2006, 02:38:10 | #1
Rules for this Forum
- This forum is for announcements and discussion of player-run events only. Please do not discuss official events here.
- If you would like to request teams for specific dates and times, you may do so here. Please add a tag TEAM or T to your topic, such as "TEAM: Gobball Dungeon Tonight, 04:00 DUT" or "T> Treechnid Forest Tomorrow, 13:00 EST"
- If you would like to offer a standing invitation/request for training, you may do so here. Please add a tag TRAIN or TR to your topic such as "TRAIN> Eni, level 23 looking for group" or "TR> Level 60 Iop looking for Enu for drops" Please limit these threads to in-game meetings only.
- Please make your topic titles specific. Threads with vauge titles may be locked or deleted without warning. A few examples of threads titles that are not allowed:
- HEEEEEELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ned frnds plx
- ~~~@Cool PPL Look Here@~~~
- No abusive bumping or double posting. "Abusive" bumping in this case is more than once a day.
- This forum is not to be used for marriage/husband/wife requests, friend requests, guild recruitment, etc.