Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Manitou Zoth, Bob the Enutrof - bonus house [-21,-18] - premium account, dofus 2.0
Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2010-02-12
posté March 18, 2010, 19:04:40 | #1
Manitou Zoth Did anyone fight Manitou Zoth? Is it true that its lev 800, 8000 hp, 150% resistance to loss of PM and PA, it deals -400 dmg per turn?
I can not find it in wikia

How about organising an expedition sometime in the future? From what I have read, it is hard to beat, even with a good team.
I only hope they are enough 2.0 premium players on Zato willing to give it a try some day.

PS : It is not my char the one from the pictures. I have entered the house, but I don't dare too fight Manitou yet

Former Subscriber Kimbo Barber
* * * * * Member Since 2007-03-17
posté March 19, 2010, 09:36:23 | #2
The reason it's not on the wikia is because no-one who's fought it has bothered/is willing to put the information up. I did some research, to try and find out if the stats you were asking about were true, and found this thread on JOL:
Sur jol, nous avons décidé d'attendre la sortie de dofus 2.0 sur l'ensemble des serveurs pour permettre le spoil de ce qu'il ya dans cette maison, ceci afin que les joueurs ne pouvant pas y accéder ne soient pas lésés/perdent l'effet de surprise.
On jol, we decided to wait for Dofus 2.0 on all servers to allow the spoils of what's in this house, in order that players can not access are not affected / lose the element of surprise.

I hope you find a group soon, though! Try making a thread here.

posté March 19, 2010, 18:31:01 | #3
Bob says that if my char looses, then it can not fight the monster again.
Soooooooooo
I DON'T WANT TO DIE
/me cries

That's why I need to know the stats before even considering fighitng Manitou Zoth ...

Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2006-10-02
posté April 19, 2010, 19:41:19 | #4
hey bohemia!

i'm in (but you knew that already ^^)

cheers

Subscriber Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2007-04-21
posté April 20, 2010, 21:51:23 | #5
A group on Djaul has killed the mob. Here is a link to the screen shot Link.
As for the group, a team of 8 has just been assembled on IV and will have a crack at it later this week.

happy

Subscriber Kolosso's Fastball Special
* * * * * Member Since 2008-01-18
posté April 20, 2010, 21:58:43 | #6
well, I'm premium and I'm always in for such a stuff just pm me on either lagg or sully

Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2005-10-30
posté April 21, 2010, 21:48:45 | #7

Quote (enizicaz @ 20 April 2010 21:51) *
As for the group, a team of 8 has just been assembled on IV and will have a crack at it later this week.

happy

The team happy mentioned has just killed Manitou on Rushu :-)

The team was:

199 wis/agil xelor
199 enu x 2
175 vit/int osa
200 sadi
141 strength iop
9x sac
178 int osa

The osas were able to heal the majority of the damage Manitou dealt and resurrect the sac. We tried to keep Manitou's movement and range down. AP loss *does* work, despite the huge resistances. Otherwise, Manitou got bribed a couple of times and we tried to get rid of the summons as fast as possible. The fight wasn't too bad once we got ourselves organised, and even with doing one of the challenges we were finished in 25 mins.

posté April 27, 2010, 11:21:55 | #8

Grats Aldarana )
From your experience, what should be the min combined lev of the team ? And classes that are a must to include?

Zarnal-Ahkna, as soon as we can gather a team god enough to give it a try, we shall rock & roll : -)

There is another post on Forum DOFUS > Community > Servers > Zatoïshwan, http://forum.dofus.com/en/zatoishwan-f1045...-up-t88282.html, but it seems a bit hard to find premium players : (
This is one of the reasons for which I was asking earlier for a small place under Dofus & Co where we could talk about premium things. I am sure there are more than 3 premium players on zato/ or international servers in general.

Former Subscriber Professor Xa Tipper
* * * * * Member Since 2009-06-29
posté April 27, 2010, 13:56:38 | #9
^ I'd imagine that Xelors would be good to have, if one decides to go the route of AP-stealing it, as it supposedly deals 2k-ish damage per turn. It has 8AP only, if I'm not wrong. Enus would be good, to Bribe the monster to allow the Xelors to reduce the monster's %AP loss resistance, plus a Sadida for the infamous Bag+Sylvan combination, buying more time to allow the Xelors to -%AP loss resistance. Once the AP% is down, the rest should be pretty simple.

Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2006-03-30
posté April 27, 2010, 21:13:05 | #10
Calling all Rushite premium members... is anyone out there? For 12 hours a day, for the next couple days, I shall be sitting inside the Premium house, inside the Zoth room. We must build a team... we must defeat the Manitou!

Claw

posté April 28, 2010, 12:30:36 | #11

Quote (bohemia @ 27 April 2010 11:21) *

Grats Aldarana )
From your experience, what should be the min combined lev of the team ? And classes that are a must to include?

Thanks, Bohemia.

Minimum level - not sure on that. I would suggest well over 1000hp though - our sac died twice.

Classes to include - we had different classes in our team to the Djaul group.

Healing is essential. Manitou can hit quite hard. So I would say at least one eni, osa or someone with a boogey wand. With our sadida and couple of enus, we had lots of range and mp theft. AP loss does work, but I left it quite late in the fight to test it... Big hitters are essential too.

For anyone interested, SanityClause posted a video of the fight on our guild website.

Our Guild Website

You do not need to login to view the video, or create an account - link takes you to the main page, then you can click on the link to 'view Manitou Zoth video'. As a disclaimer, the site is non-Ankama approved, and if you don't trust the link, don't follow it.

If any Rushu premium members want to try Manitou Zoth, my thread on Imps is still active, and folks are looking to fill another team.

Calling Premium Members via Imps

posté May 30, 2010, 18:19:35 | #12
Zarnal-Ahkna Posted 20 Apr 2010, 21:58
well, I'm premium and I'm always in for such a stuff just pm me on either lagg or sully

I tried to add lagg to friends' list, but I get ''That character or account does not exist or is not connected.''
But I managed to add sully.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/zatoishwan-f1045...-up-t88282.html >>> >>> we are 6 now

Former Subscriber Dragon Pig Pillager
* * * Member Since 2010-05-28
posté May 30, 2010, 19:06:22 | #13

Quote (bohemia @ 30 May 2010 18:19) *

I tried to add lagg to friends' list, but I get ''That character or account does not exist or is not connected.''
But I managed to add sully.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/zatoishwan-f1045...-up-t88282.html >>> >>> we are 6 now

-embarrised-
that's cuz my new nickname is imxgordious- (yes, with the dash ^.^)
and umm I've already registered there =) and found 2 more who want to join =) it's getting better and better

posté June 04, 2010, 08:33:17 | #14

An usual way to make friends and find premium players for manitou… The story goes like this:

Two friends went to wabbit castle, but they got short of bread in 5th room. I tried to rush to them, but it was before a reboot, and unfortunately I didn’t make it on time.
When I logged on later that day, none of them online, and I wasn’t looking that forward to solo it and finish it; 12x osa, not particularly fast in killing wabbots, which may also happen to crit. Rec chan came handy, a group was in 3rd room and they picked me up, for which I thank them again. We chatted a bit, till the end of castle, as people do during dungs.
That evening or the evening after got pmed by someone from the guild of one of the people who were in that team: another premium, yay ! A 16x iop (can’t look now at exact lev, with dofus on maintenance : -p)
But our group for Manitou is looking better and better xD
I thought those interested in it would he happy to know that we have a brand new addition to our group xD

Also, maybe it would help and motivate us lev up if we make a list of all of us, class/lev? And maybe update it every two weeks or so? To see how close are we getting to bob’s house?
Looking fwd to your comments on this : -P

Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2007-05-09
posté June 04, 2010, 11:26:55 | #15
Why do you all want to go into his home and kill him?
Maybe he's just a lonely misunderstood guy looking for some peace

Former Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté June 04, 2010, 12:58:36 | #16
ahhh what do u meen by premium members!!!

do u mean subscribed? or people who have bought that premium thing??? theirs a difference...

Former Subscriber Kimbo Barber
* * * * * Member Since 2007-03-17
posté June 04, 2010, 14:31:56 | #17
They don't want to kill Bob, they want to kill the Manitou Zoth that is in Bob's house. Big difference.

Premium = Premium box. P2P = Paying member. Again, big difference.

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2005-11-28
posté January 15, 2011, 06:46:45 | #18

Quote (Aldarana @ 21 April 2010 21:48) *

Quote (enizicaz @ 20 April 2010 21:51) *

happy

The team happy mentioned has just killed Manitou on Rushu :-)

The team was:

199 wis/agil xelor
199 enu x 2
175 vit/int osa
200 sadi
141 strength iop
9x sac
178 int osa

The osas were able to heal the majority of the damage Manitou dealt and resurrect the sac. We tried to keep Manitou's movement and range down. AP loss *does* work, despite the huge resistances. Otherwise, Manitou got bribed a couple of times and we tried to get rid of the summons as fast as possible. The fight wasn't too bad once we got ourselves organised, and even with doing one of the challenges we were finished in 25 mins.
 Will you guys be going again int he furutre?

posté January 15, 2011, 14:26:29 | #19

Quote (bandage @ 15 January 2011 06:46) *

Quote (Aldarana @ 21 April 2010 21:48) *

Will you guys be going again int he furutre?

Erm... At the time of replying to this, it's doubtful that we'll be heading off to do this fight any time soon. It took us a couple of weeks to get the group together. If you need some folks to help out filling up a group, drop me a pm. My in-game husband was one of the enus who were in that group, so I can see if I can convince him to come along too.

Good luck with your recruiting.

Former Subscriber Wa Wabbit Carrotator
* * * * Member Since 2008-04-06
posté January 16, 2011, 03:23:06 | #20
I'm about to start working on putting a team together on Shika for this guy, since my dad should be getting my premium box to me on Friday of the coming week. I have a feeling we're going to get pwned.