Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

how long does the pregnancy of turkey last?
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2005-11-20
posté October 10, 2006, 04:03:56 | #1
how long does the pregnancy of turkey last? my 2 almond dragoturkeys mated like 75 h ago and the female turkey just says "pregnant since 75h"

both lost after mating all their stamina and love. the male one almost gathered all stats back and the female seems not to be interested in raising stats again. neither does she lay the egg.

what do i need to do to receive the turkey egg?

Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2006-01-27
posté October 10, 2006, 04:48:53 | #2
I hear 100 hours. Mine are still some thousands away from fertile.

posté October 10, 2006, 10:37:03 | #3
how will your turkeys get pregnant tell me plsss

Gobkool Shearer
* * Member Since 2006-03-14
posté October 10, 2006, 22:33:27 | #4
Citation
Darkchlor :
my 2 almond dragoturkeys mated like 75 h ago and the female turkey just says "pregnant since 75h"

both lost after mating all their stamina and love. the male one almost gathered all stats back and the female seems not to be interested in raising stats again. neither does she lay the egg.

what do i need to do to receive the turkey egg?

a thread on impsvillage claims that last nights update unleashed the ability to hatch the eggs. put your pregnant mounts into the shed and they should give birth.

cheers,
pallas

Former Subscriber Mufafah Rider
* * Member Since 2005-10-18
posté October 11, 2006, 23:37:48 | #5
Citation
antiboy-jerry :
how will your turkeys get pregnant tell me plsss

First you need to raise both stamina and love over 7000 and keep raising them until it says fertile in the fourth row of the top section of turkey stats(under energy etc.) You need this both of a male and a female, then put them in the same pen together until they mate and the female gets pregnant.
After roughly 50 hours (48 would make sense as it is 2 days) you can put your pregnant turkey in the shed and she should give birth to 1-3(i think(its random)) tame young dragoturkeys, then you need to raise their maturity (with troughs(public paddock with a water sign)) up to max before they can be ridden. Cutely, the turkeys grow bigger as their maturity rises (hehe)