Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

What is the purpose of invisibility if enemy can spot you at first attempt?
Navarin (Shika)
Omni
Subscriber Treechnid Hugger
* Member Since 2009-04-28
posté May 05, 2017, 21:01:15 | #1
What is the purpose of invisibility if enemy can spot you at first attempt? Every damn time. Srams are getting worse and worse

Subscriber Greedovore Devourer
* * * Member Since 2011-04-20
posté May 05, 2017, 23:37:20 | #2
That means you weren't sneaky enough to fade into the shadows. Well to be honest with you, there' s probably a few things you should take into account assuming you're referring to group pvp. Also works for solo in a way.

1. What classes am I facing? If you're fighting a cra then you know that they're going to use bat's eye when it is available on turn 2 most likely. That means you either use invisibility on turn 1 with repelling trap if you're paranoid that they are counting your mp steps properly to where you might be or you wait until the cra uses the bat eye then go invisible on turn 2 or 3.depending on everyone' s initiative. If you're fighting an eca, never be in range of their 6 area of effect perception. There are 2 ways they will try to find you. Most would usually try to reveal right when their turn start without using mp, most of the times it fails. A smart eca would use roulette first to see what the bonuses are, then use 3 catnip with smell if necessary, then run with most of their mp while shortly using perception after. For enu, his best bet is to throw out a living chest into enemy territory then hope for the best. You want to be more to the side of the map or even nearer to your enemy while invisible since the chest likes to use all his mp before revealing with a bite. Huppermage at times can be your worst nightmare. When they go before you, they will hit you just one time at least so when they know you go invisible the hupper will use the spell imprint to reveal a elemental square just below you then hit you with reunification. If they are near you, they'll take your invisibility time away even faster with the use of their int spell. For eni, they use a big minus 5 ap reduction spell that reveals but the range is not that high. Just stay away from eni then you'll be fine. For sadi, they will try to plant as many trees possible that way it is very easy to reveal you anywhere on the map. The thing is though youll probably be using invisibility early on in the game so he won't be having a lot of trees out at first anyways. If game turns out long, then you'll have trouble using it as you please. For most other classes, the best way to reveal you is counting the total amount of mp you use while looking at where you began your turn or spam area of effect spells or glyphs which is the best alternative.

2. Look at the Map If the map is really small, is it really worth going invisible? Misewell spam some direct spell hits with deviousness, con, lethal attack, or erosion your enemy with mistake if they are tough to kill due to resistances, heals, or armors. If the map is huge, then you know that poison and trap game will go very far for you.

3. Movement Points When, you're invisible as well, you gain a few mp right? Well, as great as the bonus may be, sometimes not using all your mp makes it tougher to predict where you pass your turn. Especially when you rotate your mp for 2 turns.

This post has been edited by [Nerodos] - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
Reason for edit : Some words and expressions are against the rules.
Navarin (Shika)
Omni
* Member Since 2009-04-28
posté May 05, 2017, 23:56:59 | #3
Nop im not a PvP guy, I always do PvMs. Thanks for the long explanation tho

This post has been edited by ForceOfTheAronDragon - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
Stryke (Rushu)
Fatality
Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2005-12-21
posté May 06, 2017, 10:22:49 | #4
I agree.
Some monsters just seem to be able to spot an invisible sram no matter how much mp you use to get away.
That and Double no longer wants to set off traps.
Srams need a good looking at, and have needed one for a while.

Subscriber Pandora Opener
* * * * Member Since 2010-03-19
posté May 06, 2017, 18:21:35 | #5
Maybe I'm just lucky, but monsters don't tend to find my sram, honestly. I won't say that you're wrong, but there is a possibility that monsters are just predicting you.

Former Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2010-10-20
posté May 06, 2017, 23:08:35 | #6
Yea some monster can always spot you and I've always wondered why. The spell is sometimes just no useful in some situations

Former Subscriber Buck Anear Sinker
* * * * * Member Since 2006-08-07
posté May 07, 2017, 04:23:40 | #7
"I smell you and I feel your air. I hear your breath."

Subscriber Ouginak Torturer
* Member Since 2006-08-10
posté May 07, 2017, 06:12:43 | #8
All spells are sort-of useless in some situations. But at least with invisibility you get a 2 MP boost. That's still useful!

Mr-Frost (Solar)
Sign
Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2011-08-08
posté May 08, 2017, 23:44:07 | #9
Monsters tend to guess max range for traps and mp used and usually guess you'll go slighty away from them or all the way away. If you stop running in straight paths maybe they won't find you. Use 3 mp, go back 2 cells then maybe move left or right.

You just need practice to learn where mobs guess, srams haven't gotten worse.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2011-05-09
posté May 09, 2017, 04:11:09 | #10
Srams didn't get worse, all of the other classes just got better. Some of them a lot better *cough* Osas *cough*

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2006-04-05
posté May 13, 2017, 03:09:32 | #11
Just so you are aware, (Since you don't pvp I figured you might not know this) spells that don't break invis still 'ping' your location. A shadow appears for a moment. In pvp, this means if you use all but 1 mp, cast mass trap, then move that last step, they know that you are within 1 square of where you casted that spell. This applies to monsters as well. And monsters do it better. As for avoiding traps, yeah, monsters tend to have a huge understanding of how traps work. When using them, use mass to effectively lock down a monster. If you cast mass trap so that no matter which way an enemy moves, they will set it off, they often won't move at all. Cast them in unusual places. Monsters tend to think your putting it directly in the way. Cast it to the left or right and hope for the best. Also, NEVER EVER EVER use all of your MP then cast a spell. That's how they find you.

Stryke (Rushu)
Fatality
posté May 13, 2017, 09:34:34 | #12
The last part isn't entirely true DemonSin.
My brother has recently been playing a sram (He remade his sram in honor of his first ever character on dofus) and when fighting monsters with ranged abilities like Dark Bakers, no matter how much MP he uses, and whether he casts spells or not, even staying away from them, they usually find him first try.
Monster AI needs to be toned down when invisible.
I don't see Srams getting a revamp anytime soon,but they desperately need some help in concerns to PvM.
PvP is a different story,because if you are smart, a Sram can go far.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2011-05-09
posté May 13, 2017, 10:17:39 | #13
Eh they'll probably give invis like +250% trap dmg/+50 trap dmg/+50 poison dmg based on the current trend of self-buffs they've implemented on other classes

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2006-04-05
posté May 13, 2017, 14:10:24 | #14

Quote (DragonmasterLance @ 13 May 2017 09:34) *
The last part isn't entirely true DemonSin.
My brother has recently been playing a sram (He remade his sram in honor of his first ever character on dofus) and when fighting monsters with ranged abilities like Dark Bakers, no matter how much MP he uses, and whether he casts spells or not, even staying away from them, they usually find him first try.
Monster AI needs to be toned down when invisible.
I don't see Srams getting a revamp anytime soon,but they desperately need some help in concerns to PvM.
PvP is a different story,because if you are smart, a Sram can go far.
I haven't done bakers in a very long time on my sram but I can't get behind srams need help in PvM. Not as a str sram anyway. I do WAAAAAY too much damage to justify saying that. When I was just hitting level 100, I was soloing plains mobs with very very little down time and no bread. I had to stay away from kilibriss but that's about it.

The trick is to use your traps for something other than damage and knowing that the AI is a god forsaken mess. If you use mass trap on a mob that can't jump or teleport, they would often times rather stand there and do nothing rather than move.

Also, it's important to note, that I said don't use all of your MP and THEN attack. Also, don't run straight at your opponent. With the extra mp from invisibility, go to the side a bit. The AI still uses the 'most logical' path when predicting where you moved while invisible and counts steps. I don't have any trouble at all while invisible and can't understand why anyone else would if they aren't pinging themselves after using their MP.

Former Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2007-08-05
posté May 13, 2017, 16:35:21 | #15
Its not true that not spending you mp is a wise idea. When u click on the sram picture in the timeline the programm highlights where the sram can possibly be based on mp spend since his last action. By spending more mp after your last action the radius where u could be gets bigger wich makes u harder to find both pvp and pvm.

One common thing at least against AI to spend each mp after your last action one by one as it seems to confuse the AI somewhat.

I also expiwrienced cases where a dmg reflecting idol seemed to be the cause of my troubles as the mobs found my alot after i took reflected dmg. This shouldnt be like this but unfortunatly it looks like it is.

In general i think its not just invisibility but also the traps. The AI seems to know all the time where the traps are and detects the invisible sram to often. If u conpare that to the way the AI handles the bombwall from the rogue, namly just walking into it all the time and even stepping on 2-3 of those avoid sqares in a row, its just a joke.

This post has been edited by Sterntaler - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
posté May 14, 2017, 16:00:03 | #16
As someone that tends to put traps in weird places, the AI doesn't seem to spot it. They just predict more or less where it should be given your range. The only cheating I found so far is that the AI knows your +range bonus, apparently. Everything else is just the AI taking the most likely case and being very cowardly. For instance, if the AI is coming through a choke point, putting the trap behind the AI usually ensures it will step on it.

Of course, nowadays, it's better to make a trap combo, which means you don't want the AI walking in your traps before you're ready, so...

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2016-07-21
posté May 18, 2017, 22:10:11 | #17
It is very annoying, sometimes the enemy will avoid 100% of traps, other times they seem not to care and will just run over them,

And sometimes the double will run on a repel/tricky to set it off (along with enemy) and other times it avoids it... so unreliable

Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2010-08-09
posté May 19, 2017, 10:55:00 | #18
i know only one, they should buff srams a bit, cuz its one of the very long no-updated class, and in what ive see, thers not many of them in games, especially as a main DPS, cuz thers Ecas, Iops, dogs even Cras whos can do everythin faster with better dmg, in my case they should

-Repelling Trap should be for 2 ap NOT 3 due to its almost 0 dmg and being at 99% positioning trap for start the chains etc
-buff the Poisons JOKE dmg (trap and spells
-increase Dragline effect not 2 cells but 3
-buff chakra concentration
-buff mass trap, cuz its almost useless spell at all, hard to use in combos, low dmg, almost never use it
-add chakra impulse critical effect with some buff, maybe +10 dmg to traps ?

i like srams and its my main at most, but i know and feel this class is very understimate nowadays, and not many cares and likes to be with him in the teams

This post has been edited by Amaterasuuuuu - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
* Member Since 2013-02-13
posté May 19, 2017, 12:03:27 | #19
Agree with previous message.
Poison damage its just lol 3 ap and 200 damage if bad air res.Mb make 1 turn duration but increase damage x2 or make 2 ap cost
Also i never use mass trap ( im str sram )

100% useless double at this moment,my offer is allow sram swap with his double like eni or osa,at least.

Make repel and tricky traps cost 2 ap,for example dogs can deal much biggest damage with their carcass spell for 2 ap only,

Silence trap its.....its.....all agi srams understand what i want say but i dont want be banned ) For examle,feca with their big size glyphs.Whom agi sram can damage with that 9 cell silence trap when almost all classes can avoild activate it,And to be sure trap will be activate sram must spend 3 ap for place repel trap ( not guaranteed 100% activation )

P.s. my english not perfect but i hope i can explain my thougts

Pagonis (Echo)
Pagonys
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2015-07-28
posté May 19, 2017, 17:51:42 | #20
Traps and invisibility all work fine for sram. Never had any trouble in PvM, and PvP solely depends on how you play. However, double is sometimes very illogical. If a lethal trap is placed 6 tiles away next to a monster, and double only needs to go 4 to lock him, he sometimes chooses to go 6 tiles and set off the trap, which makes no sense whatsoever. I do somewhat understand when double chooses a cell with lethal trap on it next to a monster, although it can use the same amount of MP to move to an empty cell. Still annoying, but manageable. And it does not act the same way in every fight. In some, he avoids all traps, including paralysing and repelling. And sometimes he just tanks through everything.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté May 19, 2017, 18:21:15 | #21
all what i can say, The Agi srams are kinda the lowest in dmg:

-linear SUCH LOW Poison for 3 ap with a dmg of 200, WTF
-Con, ok ok 3 ap dmg linear spell, but its not as strong, and in my case every other dps spell beat it like bluff which can be used 3x at the same enemy, even strengh storm or some other, but ok ok, Con can stay like it was but,
-Poisoned Trap (not the AP one) -im never use this horrible small one, its waste of ap, and forgotten
-Poison Trap (the AP one) still its such small, kinda LOW dmg even if u use all ur AP, i know it breaks the resistances etc, but its still such low and useless at all

generally, in all the ways, the only one good Agi sram, its the one who goes AGI\str (with agility in first piece) or just pure build, cuz the only really good point at agi srams its his Clone with dodge\lock, but he can be pushed away easy in for example pvp so its not a big deal, and in all the ways for me, The Agility Path is the WORST one, and im a TRI elemental sram, and even if u got 400+ agi with 500+ %pow, im almost never use my agility spells, even if the mob is for example like -20% resistance, cuz i know i can do a lot more and better with any other str\int spells or a trap combo, so finally THE CON is still a WASTE of AP

The Agi path of sram is more kinda useless piece of %^&##%^ than the Agility way of the Agi IOP's in case of DMG and usefullnes, cuz its all situational with SUCH LOW IMPACT overal in fights
so:

-change reppeling trap to cost 2 ap
-Tricky trap 2x use per turn
-Buff poison or change it to 2ap spell (still waste of ^^, cuz no one stays in stealth mode whole time, even at kollo or pvm cuz the stealth-mode sram doing 200 dmg with the Agi path spells haha)
-buff all other poison traps in dmg and the AOE
-buff dragline range by one
-buff both chakra dmg and the critical one with (+15 to trap damage if critical effect)

-Mass Trap -next joke LOW dmg LOW Area of effect spell and generally WASTE of AP, why it cant be as strong as for example Feca glyphs or other Explo Arrow or even Slow down ?? its a limited linear spell with low range, low dmg, low aoe, and still its hard to hit more than 3 mobs at once with this without setting it ON in the same turn when we cast it on them

SRAMS NEED BUFF, its a good class, but hes forgotten and being changed nowadays for any other IOPS\ECAS\DOGS\CRAS in terms of dmg and some other classes in terms of mobbility\manipulating like PANDAS\ELIO etc, and im feel to be rare if some1 asks for a good sram on chat or even guild to help with an hard dungeon or somethin, no one askas for a Sram...

This post has been edited by Amaterasuuuuu - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
Pagonis (Echo)
Pagonys
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté May 20, 2017, 00:43:07 | #22
I think you're very wrong regarding use of Con. It is a powerful spell. Especially with appropriate res%. I personally don't like pure agility build, unless it's for some special occasion. It works very well with strength though. My build is str/agi, both over 1k and it's really sweet in pvm and pvp, especially when you get range taken, you can rely on Con to save you. Mistake is just a blast and buffs you nicely.

As for making tricky available twice a turn... That would be nonsense. It's a powerful trap and the ability to spam it like that would completely mess it up and we'd end up needing a revamp. Plus, think of the dungeons, where sram is used for duo, and tricky traps are essential there. It would make things too easy.

Poisoned trap and trap of silence, I think they are a nice side spells. You get to damage opponent for 3AP (3 and 2 turns respectively). And that stacks up in those turns.. Plus you can set it up at range.

Dragline is already a neat spell, if you buff range by one, that's too much range. It has solid damage, and you damage multiple targets + steal int, need I say more.

Chakra concentration works fine for 2AP, when you use it on chains and you have a health steal there. In my opinion it's OK as it is.
Chakra impulse gives 10% crit boost, with a viable crit rate on the set, that's a lot of additional damage. Especially on Lethal attack and Con.

Repelling trap, 3AP is reasonable now.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté May 20, 2017, 11:26:23 | #23
im Str\Int\Agi and im almost no use Agi spells (instead of mistake for the steal if can hit 2 enemys or more) and the only time when im use CON (the only usefull spell of AGI dmg) its while mob has high -agi % res and im after nice mistake steals, because in any other way my cats-eye bow, chains with tricky blow or dragline and traps, or just lethal will do the works better than the linear CON overal, and i can say it cuz im using 3 of the paths, without negging the agility stats (but im wonder about betray it cuz i have no use of it at all)

repelling trap for 2 ap should be for sure
Mass Trap -rework this one, cuz its kinda useless AoE spell in all ways, and its almost impossible to do combo with this one

dragline -it hits on 2 cells only ( works from 2-3 cells not in close one) so if it really are named dragline, i think give it a 1 range more wouldbe nice and didnt broke it cuz its still a situational spell with limited moments while its really useful cuz in normal gameplay, 90% of time we can steal 2 mobs (its very rare to be 3 of them) and its a single cast, cuz the spell doesnt works on close-combat when mobs are near us, so the +1 range woudlbe nice

poisoned trap and silence + poison -rework, buff, almost useless, if i can use my fire spells and traps combos i can totally kick these out, its waste of ap and i didnt see any use of it, srsly...

Chakra Concentration -the stealth of HP is still kinda low, but they could a bit buff its dmg if done with combo-chains, and still its limited spell cuz can be used every 2 turns
impulse its nice, but some +dmg to traps wouldbe nice and dont broke it lol its only small bonus while all other dps class have their own instant 300% buff power, + dmg + other ones

i think sram needs buff, dats all and for the sure

-mass trap rework cuz its totally useless at high lvl
-repelling for 2 ap
-poisoned trap -rework kinda such useless one

Subscriber Greedovore Devourer
* * * Member Since 2010-06-19
posté May 20, 2017, 15:03:35 | #24
time for sram revamp  

Pagonis (Echo)
Pagonys
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté May 20, 2017, 17:32:52 | #25
You just made a third consecutive post, saying the exact same thing. Srams have good base damage on their spells, that's why they don't have 300 power buffs. I think I will not continue in arguing against you (not saying you're wrong or anything) and just wait for some other srams to chime in.  

posté May 20, 2017, 17:42:13 | #26

Quote (Amaterasuuuuu @ 19 May 2017 10:55) *

-Repelling Trap should be for 2 ap NOT 3 due to its almost 0 dmg and being at 99% positioning trap for start the chains etc
-buff the Poisons JOKE dmg (trap and spells
-increase Dragline effect not 2 cells but 3
-buff chakra concentration
-buff mass trap, cuz its almost useless spell at all, hard to use in combos, low dmg, almost never use it
-add chakra impulse critical effect with some buff, maybe +10 dmg to traps ?

i like srams and its my main at most, but i know and feel this class is very understimate nowadays, and not many cares and likes to be with him in the teams
-Repelling trap didn't even deal damage a few years ago, and was already one of sram's most valuable spells. It helps you move around and stay hidden, it helps set up for combos, it helps positioning enemies, and it triggers chakra. The spell is already amazing as is.
-Yeah, every poison in the game needs a buff (as in not only sram poison). It deals damage over time, sure, but a direct hit usually accomplishes more for the same cost.
-No. Dragline is a powerful spell that helps on map manipulation, deals strong AoE damage AND increases your own damage. It's also perfectly spaced for use along with double. More AoE means more int stealing potential, which would make the spell broken.
-DEFINITELY no. Chakra is extremely powerful as is. It can basically double the damage dealt by a trap combo for a very, VERY low cost. Chakra is fine.
-Yeah, I have little use for mass trap. Though I think they should just give it a secondary ability.
-Chakra concentration already buffs traps. Chakra impulse should get something else, if anything at all.

Pagonis (Echo)
Pagonys
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté May 20, 2017, 18:17:23 | #27
And for the sake of clarity. I have reset my stats completely, leaving everything scrolled at 100 with no equipment, just to test the hits, which you say are weak and need a buff.
Buffed damage here is steal twice from one enemy, so you can imagine the increases if it's more than one.

Con unbuffed: -72 HP.
Con buffed:-100 HP.

Trap of silence:
-72 HP per turn for 12 AP used (144 HP in two turns)
Trap of silence buffed:
-108 HP for 12 AP used (216 HP in two turns)

Lethal attack unbuffed:
-110 HP
Lethal attack buffed:
-171 HP

Dragline unbuffed:
-84 HP
Second hit:
-117 HP
Third hit:
-151 HP

Poisoned trap unbuffed:
-60 HP in 3 turns
Poisoned trap buffed:
-90 HP in 3 turns

Insidious poison unbuffed:
-44 HP in 2 turns
Insidious poison buffed:
-66 HP in 2 turns

Tricky trap unbuffed:
-48 HP
Tricky trap buffed:
-87 HP
Tricky trap unbuffed + chakra:
-80 HP +16 HP steal
Tricky trap buffed + chakra:
-140 HP +28 HP steal

You be the judge if it's bad damage considering the cost. I personally don't think it's bad. It's just situations you use the spells in, that determine whether they're worth the AP or not.

This post has been edited by Pagonis - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
posté May 20, 2017, 18:36:29 | #28
The problem with the poisons is mostly that it doesn't scale well with gear. Again, this isn't a sram problem, it's a problem every poison has. I have a post comparing every damaging spell of every class in the same gear, and here's what the damage looks like with around 800 power, +20 or so damage and fully buffed:

(Spi)Myrrh casts Insidious Poison.
Pink Skull Punchbag: -168 HP.
(Spi)Myrrh casts Con.
Pink Skull Punchbag: -421 HP.

Insidious poison lasts 2 turns, so it hits 336, which is considerably less than con.

Pink Skull Punchbag activates Poisoned Trap set by (Spi)Myrrh.
Pink Skull Punchbag: -171 HP.
Pink Skull Punchbag activates Lethal Trap set by (Spi)Myrrh.
Pink Skull Punchbag: -589 HP.

Poisoned trap is in a better situation, due to lasting longer, so it deals 513, but that's still less than lethal, and over 3 turns instead of instant.

Poisons can be debuffed. The damage over time is more easily mitigated, and more heavily affected by resistances. It's a lot easier to deal with than spike damage. The poisons kind of need to hit harder than the direct damage counterparts to be worthwhile. I'm not saying they need a massive buff, just...maybe ignore the target's base %res? Maybe give every poison at least 1 more turn duration? Because as is, I really like the poisoning playstyle, but it's not as efficient as just placing another tricky/repelling/lethal trap combo.

Pagonis (Echo)
Pagonys
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté May 20, 2017, 19:13:42 | #29
I think we're forgetting that srams have the option to go invisible, and poison is mainly used while at it. Of course you're not going to use it every single turn. It's a side spell. Use it when you have AP to spare at good range. It also goes through walls, so I wouldn't expect insidious poison to deal as much damage as Con in any case.

posté May 20, 2017, 19:24:02 | #30
I'm not forgetting that. Again, insidious poison has to compete with every trap too. When I'm invisible, I'm setting up combos. Unless you have 12 AP, insidious poison and poisoned trap are not worthwhile, because you can cast another trap instead and lengthen your combo.

Subscriber Minotoror Tamer
* * * Member Since 2011-10-26
posté May 20, 2017, 19:54:34 | #31

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 20 May 2017 18:36) *
The poisons kind of need to hit harder than the direct damage counterparts to be worthwhile. I'm not saying they need a massive buff, just...maybe ignore the target's base %res?
Don't poisons already ignore resists?

posté May 20, 2017, 20:08:57 | #32
Nope. It ignores shields and resistance buffs, but not base %res.

This post has been edited by Lynn-Reiginleif - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
Subscriber Minotoror Tamer
* * * Member Since 2011-10-26
posté May 20, 2017, 20:29:09 | #33
huh. TIL

Former Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2008-12-11
posté May 20, 2017, 23:30:57 | #34
srams are borderline broken in pvm, nothing needs to be changed! the fortune-telling AI just helps balance srams to make the gameplay occasionally excruciating in exchange for easy fights

Sinbad (Rushu)
Fedaykin
Subscriber Moon Hammerer
* * * * Member Since 2011-08-20
posté May 21, 2017, 01:30:17 | #35
Srams are probably top 3 in terms of engame PvM usefulness. Anyone complaining about them being too weak just isn't good at playing them. They aren't slouches in PvP either.

Quote (justapie @ 20 May 2017 19:54) *

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 20 May 2017 18:36) *
The poisons kind of need to hit harder than the direct damage counterparts to be worthwhile. I'm not saying they need a massive buff, just...maybe ignore the target's base %res?
Don't poisons already ignore resists?

Some poisons do, some don't. Most poisons only ignore defensive buffs, however AP / MP usage poisons such as trap of silence, paralyzing poison, and vertigo all also ignore base resistances.

Unu (Solar)
Ascension
Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2006-04-01
posté May 23, 2017, 10:05:42 | #36
I have no complaints when it comes to sram PvM (well... i'd LOVE some ranged... our ranged is weak)

But in Kolo, we're suppose to be high-output assassins. Lately it seems every other class just out damages a sram, and they bring buffs/help to a team comp. Seriously I feel totally useless to my team as a 199 sram :/ been losing like crazy to the Millions of cras/Eniripsas i see there. lol. Update srams next ffs >.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté May 23, 2017, 17:00:27 | #37
the only way when sram can shine is raw dmg while the first turn, where he can chakra + tricky + lethal + blow as a high dmg opening combo, cuz he have no instant buffs at all, in other ways he sux, even with lethal 2x + con\blow\deviousnes -he cant even reach 3k dmg in average, (all on crits dmg, and 11 ap, no cloudy etc)

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-03-15
posté May 23, 2017, 20:54:53 | #38
id strongly support a change which makes the attack coming from invisibility hit with 2x dmg. Nowadays srams are the weakest and most useless chars

This post has been edited by Alexarecht - May 28, 2017, 20:33:43.
Former Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2007-08-05
posté May 24, 2017, 00:52:58 | #39

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 20 May 2017 20:08) *
Nope. It ignores shields and resistance buffs, but not base %res.
The agi poison trap does ignore resistance but its somewhat not a classical poison

Stryke (Rushu)
Fatality
posté May 24, 2017, 06:02:40 | #40
I'm pretty sure all MP and AP poison damages ignore resists.
Like Vertigo.
Vertigo is insanely powerful as it takes into effect +int and +damage.
I'm not sure how the Sram's poisons factor in stats, but I know it is to a much lower extent than Panda.
Sram poisons could all use a buff, as could the class itself.
Even Sadida's AP poison has the added effect of placing a state on enemies that makes all enemies in the same state take the damage from certain spells casted on them.

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2016-03-22
posté May 24, 2017, 06:19:43 | #41
Yeah! Srams definitely need a damage buff, my pure strength build Sram only deals 1700 dmg with Lethal TrapLvl 6 and 1900+ with Lethal AttackLvl6 on a crit, this is pure shite, It's called lethal trap, it should just KO anything it hits.

Subscriber Pikoko Pilot
* * Member Since 2010-11-28
posté May 24, 2017, 09:06:41 | #42

Quote (Coolstorybro0 @ 24 May 2017 06:19) *
Yeah! Srams definitely need a damage buff, my pure strength build Sram only deals 1700 dmg with Lethal TrapLvl 6 and 1900+ with Lethal AttackLvl6 on a crit, this is pure shite, It's called lethal trap, it should just KO anything it hits.
hahaha NO. its a trap, not a special k.o spell. otherwise play iop.