Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Update 2.19: Enurado's Treasures Beta has begun!
Community Manager Klime Buttonholer
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-10-19
posté March 28, 2014, 14:20:00 | #1
Update 2.19: Enurado's Treasures Beta has begun! The time to cross through the gate that leads to the first Divine Dimension is here... on the beta server! Surely it will be the chosen few who dare to test this new version, but if you can hold on until April 15, you will all become interdimensional adventurers and treasure hunters! Meanwhile, find out what's waiting for you in Update 2.19: Enurado's Treasures...

Whoah there, careful, watch your step... You might feel a little lightheaded after your first trip through a portal. Also, take a little time to let your eyes adapt to the dazzling decor around you. You'll get used to the intense golden light after a little while, and then you'll be able to see that Enurado is not a legend... it's one of the private residences of Enutrof, the god of wealth and gold!

This new dimension isn't the only gem slotted into the sockets of the update coming on April 15! There's so much more:
  • Enurado itself contains three new dungeons using the new "monster wave" system, a new series of quests, and new combat modifiers.
  • Treasure Hunts: A new challenge in DOFUS! Rewards for players of all levels are scattered around the World of Twelve, and you could find them! One tip, make sure you've racked your brains before you dig in with your shovel!
  • New quests from other dimensional travelers.
  • A new "mini" map system (the game map can now be moved and maded transparent for easy navigation).
  • Numbers interface improvements (inventory management optimization, better indications when switching between zones, damage preview when attacking monsters, and more)

Test it out now on the beta server, discuss your finding on the Test Server forum, or meet back here on April 15 for the official release of update 2.19: Enurado's Treasures!

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2005-09-20
posté March 28, 2014, 16:40:45 | #2
is beta always in French?

Djpandax (Solar)
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2009-06-14
posté March 28, 2014, 16:41:22 | #3
that's gonna be one of the best update :>

Catpaw (Solar)
Equinox
Former Subscriber Minotoror Tamer
* * * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté March 28, 2014, 16:48:20 | #4

Quote (OwnedGhstHelp @ 28 March 2014 16:40) *
is beta always in French?
Normally it's in Japanese. No, it is in French normally. This is the beta version and they need time to translate it.

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - March 28, 2014, 16:49:09.
Darksentery (Dark Vlad)
Awakened
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2010-12-25
posté March 28, 2014, 20:37:33 | #5
super nice!

Mund (Dark Vlad)
Clan Ventrue
Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2010-10-13
posté March 28, 2014, 23:06:42 | #6
yeah its in french really annoying on beta

Premier Puzzler Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2008-04-13
posté March 29, 2014, 01:25:45 | #7
I think the last bullet point should be Numerous interface improvements* rather than numbers...

While it's not fully translated it is really nice to see the interface improvements I only wish we could move the "mini" map into the black spaces of the maximized window... that would've been perfect ^^

Master of Vulkzaster Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2006-11-11
posté March 29, 2014, 06:01:44 | #8
Feel free to move this post if it should be elsewhere, I wasn't sure just where to put it!

Is someone out there working on a guide for the Treasure Hunts or Enurado/Dimensions (beside JoL)? I was thinking of starting one otherwise, like I have done for Vulkania and Kwismas Island, if there's interest in seeing it. The difference would be that this time, I could maybe get a head-start thanks to beta ^^. Anyway, let me know~

XxKibaxX (Rushu)
Infinite
Former Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2006-04-29
posté March 29, 2014, 06:09:01 | #9

Quote (SilverhandII @ 29 March 2014 06:01) *
Feel free to move this post if it should be elsewhere, I wasn't sure just where to put it!

Is someone out there working on a guide for the Treasure Hunts or Enurado/Dimensions (beside JoL)? I was thinking of starting one otherwise, like I have done for Vulkania and Kwismas Island, if there's interest in seeing it. The difference would be that this time, I could maybe get a head-start thanks to beta ^^. Anyway, let me know~

The treasure hunts would be pretty difficult to make a guide for since it's a randomized system... The dimension, however? Please do make a guide! I love your stuff!

Subscriber Piglet Tracker
* Member Since 2013-07-06
posté March 29, 2014, 06:57:54 | #10

Quote (InuzukaKiba @ 29 March 2014 06:09) *

Quote (SilverhandII @ 29 March 2014 06:01) *

The treasure hunts would be pretty difficult to make a guide for since it's a randomized system... The dimension, however? Please do make a guide! I love your stuff!
^this^

also, just wanna mention, i had a blast trying to get to Enurado in the beta! couple of portals closed down right in front of me.... been a long time since i've enjoyed myself so much in Dofus... it was rewarding to get there as well... its very nice looking, the lack of a map of the dimension makes it feel sooo much better! its like you truly are venturing into unknown places! and all of the mechanics that affect this zone does make you feel that you should come prepared for anything!...it is also muuch bigger than i expected! new missions! and 3 new dungs and families of monsters! i am so happy!

There is not that much to be said about treasure hunt.... just wanna note 2 things

*the reward does not seem good enough to make me want to do it for something other that the new mount... maybe i didnt do it enough times or maybe its my lvl but just a couple thousand kamas and some xp scrolls are not enough to make me want to spend much time on this ... except for decent xp and the new currency...
*i had a treasure hunt that took me to the border of terradala.... i am lvl 98(which only allows me to take treasure hunts of lvl 80 or less) and when i got to the end of trail of clues i entered a fight against a Pandora! i couldnt believe my eyes! no way a lvl 100 can beat that.... i assume its because the fight at the end is against a random monster in the zone(?).... but that was ridiculous....

This post has been edited by nomportant - March 29, 2014, 10:28:39.
Reason for edit : wanted to add something
Former Subscriber Pandora Opener
* * * * Member Since 2010-04-17
posté March 29, 2014, 11:22:06 | #11
Typo on the bit about the mini-map: "and maded transparent..." should be "and made transparent".

This post has been edited by xzaosllama3 - March 29, 2014, 11:22:30.
Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
* * Member Since 2009-07-01
posté March 29, 2014, 21:33:39 | #12

Quote (nomportant @ 29 March 2014 06:57) *

*i had a treasure hunt that took me to the border of terradala.... i am lvl 98(which only allows me to take treasure hunts of lvl 80 or less) and when i got to the end of trail of clues i entered a fight against a Pandora! i couldnt believe my eyes! no way a lvl 100 can beat that.... i assume its because the fight at the end is against a random monster in the zone(?).... but that was ridiculous....
Are you sure you didn't just walk into an already existing Pandora? They are an aggressive monster.

Premier Puzzler Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2008-04-13
posté March 29, 2014, 23:03:28 | #13

Quote (Seablueaquamarine @ 29 March 2014 21:33) *
Are you sure you didn't just walk into an already existing Pandora? They are an aggressive monster.

I think they changed this, I believe pandoras no longer aggro.

Viward (Spiritia)
Black Power
Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2011-01-09
posté March 30, 2014, 07:18:33 | #14
RIGHT AWAY to Enurado!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYY!

posté March 30, 2014, 07:20:52 | #15

Quote (Vectruz @ 30 March 2014 07:18) *
RIGHT AWAY to Enurado!!!

YAAAAAAAAYYY!
Don't travel alone, Doctor.

posté March 30, 2014, 08:17:21 | #16

when i got to the place to which the clues led me, i didnt even move.... i just clicked on the test button and entered the fight against it....

hope they fix it because it was pretty frustrating to be honest

This post has been edited by nomportant - March 30, 2014, 08:17:36.
Seeker of Stories Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2008-10-20
posté March 30, 2014, 15:49:03 | #17

Quote (nomportant @ 30 March 2014 08:17) *

when i got to the place to which the clues led me, i didnt even move.... i just clicked on the test button and entered the fight against it....

So I think it was from the portal hunting feature.
If you just want to enter the portal do it talking to the portal and discard the hunting dialog, you don't get the reward but you don't get into a fight xD

posté March 31, 2014, 08:42:24 | #18

Quote (NELSON-MAGNO @ 30 March 2014 15:49) *

Quote (nomportant @ 30 March 2014 08:17) *

So I think it was from the portal hunting feature.
If you just want to enter the portal do it talking to the portal and discard the hunting dialog, you don't get the reward but you don't get into a fight xD
no no.... its a treasure hunt what i was talking about XD.... you get into a fight at the end of every treasure hunt in order to get the chests....

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2013-10-21
posté March 31, 2014, 19:26:40 | #19
IDK WHAT THIS IS ...... but
YAAAAAAY!

posté March 31, 2014, 19:52:51 | #20
To anyone else who was creating their own map of Enurado..they're working on implementing it soon. >.< *getting ahead of himself*

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2010-09-27
posté April 02, 2014, 01:31:14 | #21
I'm totally confused! Can't read French and when I think I'm on the right track, I don't find a thing!! I would love to learn how to do the treasure hunt but don't know what I am looking for......

Anyone know what we are suppose to do? and will this be in English soon?

Thank you

Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté April 02, 2014, 02:04:57 | #22

Quote (daisyqueen @ 02 April 2014 01:31) *
I'm totally confused! Can't read French and when I think I'm on the right track, I don't find a thing!! I would love to learn how to do the treasure hunt but don't know what I am looking for......

Anyone know what we are suppose to do? and will this be in English soon?

Thank you
If it isn't in English on the beta then it will be when the update goes live.

I suppose you could always Ankabox Reaj and see if they are working on it.

posté April 02, 2014, 02:43:58 | #23
In the meantime, there is also this thread:
Click here

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté April 02, 2014, 23:46:49 | #24

Quote (SilverhandII @ 02 April 2014 02:43) *
In the meantime, there is also this thread:
Click here
Thanks for that help but, seriously, I don't think it will explain how I should play the game, where to look for treasure, what to do, each step... and so on.

I'm sure once Treasure hunting is not beta anymore that it will also be in English, and I should just be patient, but I'm not! lol.... I would love to know how to do this. Oh well..

Thank you guys, appreciate it.

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2008-06-09
posté April 03, 2014, 11:24:03 | #25
It confused me when I first tried it but it's actually pretty simple.

1) When you get the Treasure Hunt, it will give you a staring spot - it even has a map pointer that you can click.

2) Then it will tell you a direction to go (north - nord, south - sud, east - est or west - ouest) until you get to the map with the object on it. The object is non-clickable so you just have to find the right map with the right object on it - ie you get no validation you are on the right map.

3) Keep following the directions / things to find (some are harder than others) until you get to the end of the visible list. Then click the button to check your location.

4) if you are in the wrong spot, the counter will go down - when the counter runs out you've missed out.

5) if you're in the right spot, it will either give you a new list of clues or start a fight.

6) win the fight.

That's it. Hope that helps. I was initially confused because I was looking for something on the map to click on or some validation when you get to the right spot, but that doesn't happen - but once you work it out, the clues are pretty easy to spot. Have a look at the thread on Fr -> English translations for the treasure hunt to get some help on what you're looking for,

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
posté April 03, 2014, 15:40:12 | #26

Quote (RCQuee @ 03 April 2014 11:24) *
It confused me when I first tried it but it's actually pretty simple.

1) When you get the Treasure Hunt, it will give you a staring spot - it even has a map pointer that you can click.

2) Then it will tell you a direction to go (north - nord, south - sud, east - est or west - ouest) until you get to the map with the object on it. The object is non-clickable so you just have to find the right map with the right object on it - ie you get no validation you are on the right map.

3) Keep following the directions / things to find (some are harder than others) until you get to the end of the visible list. Then click the button to check your location.

4) if you are in the wrong spot, the counter will go down - when the counter runs out you've missed out.

5) if you're in the right spot, it will either give you a new list of clues or start a fight.

6) win the fight.

That's it. Hope that helps. I was initially confused because I was looking for something on the map to click on or some validation when you get to the right spot, but that doesn't happen - but once you work it out, the clues are pretty easy to spot. Have a look at the thread on Fr -> English translations for the treasure hunt to get some help on what you're looking for,
I've followed the directions, looking for an object but it's nowhere to be found. I've even tried different directions thinking I'm going the wrong way, but still the object is nowhere to be found.
That's why I'm confused. Harder when your trying to translate. But I'll keep trying.

Thaks

posté April 04, 2014, 01:00:37 | #27
Sometimes they are just really, Really hard to see. Usually it's just a hat or tofu in the water , but sometimes it's a half hidden entity, like a broom or a skull(my god, that one broom took me 30 minutes to find). It's a great relief when you finally do find it though.  

Seeker of Stories Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2008-10-20
posté April 04, 2014, 12:05:10 | #28

Quote (SilverhandII @ 04 April 2014 01:00) *
Sometimes they are just really, Really hard to see. Usually it's just a hat or tofu in the water , but sometimes it's a half hidden entity, like a broom or a skull(my god, that one broom took me 30 minutes to find). It's a great relief when you finally do find it though.
The most huntings you do, the easier they will be.

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2012-03-10
posté April 29, 2014, 16:19:32 | #29

posté May 01, 2014, 08:10:50 | #30
I..what? I could have sworn someone said that already.