Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Blazing a trail to Enurado!
Assistant Community Manager Great Coralator Polisher
* * * Member Since 2013-10-31
posté March 26, 2014, 11:00:00 | #1
Blazing a trail to Enurado! It's been a far too long time now that Gods have thought themselves above everyone and everything! And even if, technically, it's kinda true, looking down on the adventurers from the World of Twelve with the utmost contempt as they run around in circles is... well, it's wrong is what it is! This year in DOFUS, things will change! Get ready to discover the Divine Dimensions! 

These private havens created by the Gods themselves harbor many a mystery and the first of them, Enurado, contains countless treasures hoarded by Enutrof himself! Who, by the way, is waiting for you!

Enutrof might have warts and bad eyesight, but he's not called the Miser on account of a few blood circulation issues! So beware where you put your feet, because no-one enters Enurado unpunished. Nevertheless... hey! Get back here! Don't you chicken out on me now!

Add a new dimension to your adventure thanks to this divine update coming April 15 in DOFUS.

Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
* * Member Since 2008-08-31
posté March 27, 2014, 16:56:56 | #2
wow, enutrof (the god) looks really cool^^

also, I wonder how fighting a god will work (seeing as he isn't one of the 3 dungeon bosses).

Subscriber Piglet Tracker
* Member Since 2013-07-06
posté March 27, 2014, 17:21:30 | #3
i thought we were not going to be able to fight against the gods!
Enutrof looks awesome!
i am so hyped!

Catpaw (Solar)
Equinox
Former Subscriber Minotoror Tamer
* * * Member Since 2012-07-15
posté March 27, 2014, 17:23:57 | #4
Looks like the best update since this account was made in 2012 (and I don't remember the 06 and 07 updates)!  

Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté March 27, 2014, 17:26:01 | #5

also, I wonder how fighting a god will work (seeing as he isn't one of the 3 dungeon bosses).
Well, I think you have to go in with the mindset that it won't be as rewarding as you would think. After all, you can't really "kill" a god, and in reality you will probably only get to fight some dumbed-down version of them and at the end they will just scold you for even trying or something like that.

Assuming you even fight them at all I suppose.

Catpaw (Solar)
Equinox
posté March 27, 2014, 17:31:36 | #6

Quote (Revil-Nunor @ 27 March 2014 17:26) *

Well, I think you have to go in with the mindset that it won't be as rewarding as you would think. After all, you can't really "kill" a god, and in reality you will probably only get to fight some dumbed-down version of them and at the end they will just scold you for even trying or something like that.

How about about an Agubrials Lair fight? You partially hurt Enutrof and hr runs off or gives up. He's still ridiculously powerful - you just get a divine boost of your own!

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - March 27, 2014, 17:32:19.
Reason for edit : typo
posté March 27, 2014, 17:33:55 | #7

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 27 March 2014 17:31) *

How about about an Agubrials Lair fight? You partially hurt Enutrof and hr runs off or gives up. He's still ridiculously powerful - you just get a divine boost of your own!
It would be a first for them to run off or give up. I have seen other people criticize Ankama for doing this too, in the past when you are able to fight powerful figures all that happens is that they oblige you for a bit then get tired of you and flick you away back to obscurity. Somehow I feel this won't be any different.

Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2009-07-01
posté March 27, 2014, 18:02:03 | #8
I really like the aesthetics they're going for with this dungeon, it looks really cool! That being said, I think we won't be fighting the gods, that just seems wrong to bit the hand that feeds you so to speak. I think the idea is that we'll be able to meet the gods themselves at the end of the dungeons perhaps?

Premier Puzzler Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2008-04-13
posté March 27, 2014, 18:02:50 | #9
Interesting trailer, pretty cool animation in the first bit xD I'm looking forward to seeing how the gods look compared to their statues :0

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2013-12-19
posté March 27, 2014, 18:57:33 | #10
Everything looks and sounds great,but i sure hope we will be able to do the content w/o iop,feca,eni,panda...would love to see sadidas,for example,spring into action...

Catpaw (Solar)
Equinox
posté March 27, 2014, 20:19:11 | #11

Quote (Revil-Nunor @ 27 March 2014 17:33) *

It would be a first for them to run off or give up. I have seen other people criticize Ankama for doing this too, in the past when you are able to fight powerful figures all that happens is that they oblige you for a bit then get tired of you and flick you away back to obscurity. Somehow I feel this won't be any different.
There's no way I'll be the first to say I thought the fight was poorly planned out and worked terribly  

posté March 27, 2014, 20:29:11 | #12

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 27 March 2014 20:19) *

There's no way I'll be the first to say I thought the fight was poorly planned out and worked terribly
I wouldn't say that either, I am just saying I have a bad feeling about it.

Catpaw (Solar)
Equinox
posté March 27, 2014, 21:45:14 | #13

Quote (Revil-Nunor @ 27 March 2014 20:29) *

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 27 March 2014 20:19) *

I wouldn't say that either, I am just saying I have a bad feeling about it.
I have a really bad feeling about it. Super bad. I just hope there's some nice areas for inspiration for my book to look at. Just saw the video, Enutrof looks... different than I had expected. I really didn't want him to be some living chest-gasm.  

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2005-11-13
posté March 27, 2014, 22:25:38 | #14
All those so-called adventurers that will put their greasy fingers on my beloved chests...how dare they?!

Seeker of Stories Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2008-10-20
posté March 27, 2014, 23:37:12 | #15
Awesome art!  

Catpaw (Solar)
Equinox
posté March 27, 2014, 23:46:51 | #16

Quote (NELSON-MAGNO @ 27 March 2014 23:37) *
Awesome art!
What did you expect? This is Ankama! They can faff about with code, The Boutique and Level 190+ content but when they do art, they mean buisness! Oh, and I really wanted Enutrof to be a chest-gasm with red, piercing eyes and misplaced legs. Just no. I don't care if Chestgasm over there has been described like that since the beginning or just now, its not right or, dare I say, GODLY ENOUGH!

This post has been edited by Magma-Moon - March 27, 2014, 23:50:32.
posté March 28, 2014, 00:07:58 | #17

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 27 March 2014 23:46) *

Awesome art!
What did you expect? This is Ankama! They can faff about with code, The Boutique and Level 190+ content but when they do art, they mean buisness! Oh, and I really wanted Enutrof to be a chest-gasm with red, piercing eyes and misplaced legs. Just no. I don't care if Chestgasm over there has been described like that since the beginning or just now, its not right or, dare I say, GODLY ENOUGH!

I would've preferred him to be a more organic sort of dragon (somewhat truer to the statue) myself as well ^^;

Rare Item Hunter Missiz Freezz Waxer
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-01-05
posté March 28, 2014, 01:28:49 | #18

Quote (BluSkies @ 28 March 2014 00:07) *

Quote (Magma-Moon @ 27 March 2014 23:46) *

Awesome art!

I would've preferred him to be a more organic sort of dragon (somewhat truer to the statue) myself as well ^^;
He is a god, he can take on many form and even be in different places at the same time.

Seeker of Stories Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2008-10-20
posté March 28, 2014, 05:13:47 | #19
Gods can have different avatars, also we are not sure if that dragon is Enutrof or just another monster...
And as I have not seen the spoilers from the french players who visited Ankama, I put the link here and you will read and give your own opinions xD
Spoilers about Feca, Pandala, new gear and the Enurado.

PS: Brief translation to english. 

This post has been edited by NELSON-MAGNO - March 28, 2014, 10:01:53.
posté March 28, 2014, 06:06:15 | #20

Quote (NELSON-MAGNO @ 28 March 2014 05:13) *
Gods can have different avatars, also we are not sure if that dragon is Enutrof or just another monster...
And as I have not seen the spoilers from the french players who visited Ankama, I put the link here and you will read and give your own opinions xD
Spoilers about Feca, Pandala, new gear and the Enurado.
Knowledgable as always ^^ and your forum title is so fitting Thanks for this.. I wish my browser translations were better tho T-T