FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Minimino damage% cap obtained!

By Hopsy#1173 July 15, 2006, 12:40:14
well it still doesn't say on Wiki and i've finally done it, I raised my Mino from nothing to capped out so thought I would let those know who don't and were wondering know because i'm sure I wasn't the only one out there wondering what this pets cap is. Even though a little dissapointing Minimino caps out at 50% damage increased, its still very nice but I figured it would go a bit higher.
0 0
Reactions 11
Score : 514
Good job im sure all the people who were curious will be very happy now =).
0 0
Score : 448
Nice work, Hopsy.
Mine's at 42% now. Somehow, I'm not looking forward to hitting the cap; it's been fun watchin' the lil' sucka grow, but no more of that when the cap's been reached. sleep

(Yu)
0 0
Score : 4838
Yea, I'd like to hear if anyone gets it hire. But it is good to know. At one point I thought it capped at 24%. But then it started to grow again. Lets hope the same will happen to u.

BB
0 0
Score : 1364
Citation
BadBartIV :
Yea, I'd like to hear if anyone gets it hire. But it is good to know. At one point I thought it capped at 24%. But then it started to grow again. Lets hope the same will happen to u.

it won't.
it's been confirmed by several players -- 50% is the cap.
0 0
Score : 128
And the cap for Ghast is out allready? What about Pink Dragoon?
0 0
Score : 238
pink dragoon cap is like 26 or 27
0 0
Score : 102
i bet ghast ends up caping at like 120 tongue
0 0
Score : 1531
Pink Dragoone cap is 50. Not sure what the Ghast cap is, since mine's 5x and still rising.
0 0
Score : 6249
ghast is 50 i think and gratz on the 50% damage increse, u must hit alot now

cud sell that for loads
0 0
Score : 191
Well my ghast is 61... my 2 dragons are 50 ...and my mino is 50... Dont know about ghast but the others ...thats their limit
0 0
Score : 6249
well i was wrong lol
0 0
Respond to this thread