Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Time to celebrate World Water Day in the World of the Twelve!
Ankama Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2008-03-31
posté March 22, 2013, 16:48:29 | #1
Time to celebrate World Water Day in the World of the Twelve! From 22nd to 24th March only, a rare and unusual pet is waiting for you in the Great Emporium: the Jellufo!

On the occasion of World Water Day, the Jellufo Pet will be made available for you in the Great Emporium for only 2,100 Ogrines! This creature from elsewhere was tamed by its former master to only eat Blops. This may explain its strange appearance and its foul breath…

But be careful, it will only stick around between 22nd and 24th March… After this date, you’ll have to hunt it down Cania Plains again if you want to get it. So don’t miss this chance to get most emblematic pet of the World (of the Twelve) Water Day!

Come adopt your new pet in the great Emporium now!

Snayls (Solar)
Parinjas
Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2006-09-17
posté March 22, 2013, 17:23:05 | #2
haha i still have mine from when it was first released years ago! woo!

Oldielocks (Rushu)
Love
Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté March 22, 2013, 19:04:43 | #3
Although this Jellufo pet is “rare,” in Rushu the price ofit does not reflect its rare status like other pets from previous AnkamaConventions.

Maybe it has something to do with Jellufo also beingavailable when people subscribed for a month back in 2009. Current prices in Rushu range from 20kish upto 200k.

Moreover, it being a vitality pet is gearedtowards new players who are leveling themselves the old-fashioned way, whichseems like a rare occurrence these days, or for the person who likes to collectall rare pets.

Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
* * Member Since 2009-01-04
posté March 22, 2013, 19:19:28 | #4
As a water engineer i like the idea of dofus putting some effort in this.

Llama (Rushu)
Team Rocket
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2008-07-22
posté March 22, 2013, 19:29:11 | #5

Quote (Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 19:04) *
Although this Jellufo pet is “rare,” in Rushu the price ofit does not reflect its rare status like other pets from previous AnkamaConventions.

Probably because the Jullufo wasn't a convention pet. It was given out a few summers ago to anyone who subscribed to Dofus for at least 1 month in addition to the current gifts you got when subscribing.

Former Subscriber Bworker Punisher
* * * * * Member Since 2006-09-05
posté March 22, 2013, 19:33:20 | #6
I too haven't levelled mine since sits original release--I'm bad! I know... Wish we had a water-damage pet instead... ;D

Everyone have a splash!

-Cato

Oldielocks (Rushu)
Love
posté March 22, 2013, 20:26:45 | #7

Quote (Tropical-Ace @ 22 March 2013 19:29) *

Probably because the Jullufo wasn't a convention pet. It was given out a few summers ago to anyone who subscribed to Dofus for at least 1 month in addition to the current gifts you got when subscribing.
It was given out at the fourth Ankama convention, and I already mentioned that it was a subscriber gift.

It was available both for people who attended the convention as well as for people who subscribed during the convention, since it was created especially for the convention itself.

Although this account is from 2011, I have been playing for years longer and I remember the event itself. Please do not discriminate based upon the age of this account, as I know what I am speaking about.

Click here 

This post has been edited by Xelorati - March 22, 2013, 20:36:02.
Subscriber Kitsou Beater
* * Member Since 2011-01-27
posté March 23, 2013, 02:41:02 | #8
i forgot how i got it, probably through sub, but its still sitting in my bank since lol.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2011-05-01
posté March 24, 2013, 07:02:55 | #9
I dont think Ankama realizes that these pets cost like 10kk each on the market and are sitting in most 190+s banks from years ago xD

Llama (Rushu)
Team Rocket
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2008-07-22
posté March 24, 2013, 07:26:29 | #10

Quote (Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 20:26) *

It was given out at the fourth Ankama convention, and I already mentioned that it was a subscriber gift.

It was available both for people who attended the convention as well as for people who subscribed during the convention, since it was created especially for the convention itself.

Although this account is from 2011, I have been playing for years longer and I remember the event itself. Please do not discriminate based upon the age of this account, as I know what I am speaking about.

Click here
I apologize for giving incorrect information, however, it should be noted that the accusation of discriminating you based on your account age is something that I would never do. I do not pay attention to account dates, as this account shares a similar situation being that it's an alt account made years after I first started playing. Again though, I do apologize for the false correction.

This post has been edited by Tropical-Ace - March 24, 2013, 07:27:00.
F2P Member Larva
* Member Since 2012-11-01
posté March 25, 2013, 04:37:51 | #11
Lol u get it free in wakfu tho (at lvl 5 or so) anyway it's nothing special anyway ^^'

Peeta (Dark Vlad)
wervelwind
Former Subscriber Lord Crow Flatterer
* * * * Member Since 2011-02-27
posté March 25, 2013, 11:41:53 | #12
My pink dragon enjoyed the one I gain last year...

Oldielocks (Rushu)
Love
posté March 26, 2013, 01:09:40 | #13

Quote (Tropical-Ace @ 24 March 2013 07:26) *

Quote (Xelorati @ 22 March 2013 20:26) *

Click here
I apologize for giving incorrect information, however, it should be noted that the accusation of discriminating you based on your account age is something that I would never do. I do not pay attention to account dates, as this account shares a similar situation being that it's an alt account made years after I first started playing. Again though, I do apologize for the false correction.
Thank you Tropical-Ace for apologizing. I am also the type of person who likes to becompletely sure of what I say before posting, because so many other posterspost rumors or unverified information as fact, which snowballs out of controland convinces other who spam the forums with their complaints. This also applies to when I see information thatdoes not appear to be accurate; I make sure to check for accuracy beforeposting a reply to that person.

Thanks for the discussion and your hard work in the Zenithrepresenting us.

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2011-07-20
posté March 29, 2013, 08:16:05 | #14
I still have mine too but the pet is almost nothing worth it should be worth alot more