Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

allowed to trade guild for kamas?
Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2006-08-08
posté November 26, 2012, 09:17:52 | #1
allowed to trade guild for kamas? HI guy's, i'm wondering, if it's legal to trade a guild for kamas in dofus? i quit my lvl 95 guild and thought about selling it, but i don't know wether it's against the rules or not..

that's it, thankyou  

Schitzo (Rosal)
Former Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2012-10-11
posté November 26, 2012, 09:29:59 | #2
I do believe it's against the rules

This post has been edited by AnotherFolly - November 26, 2012, 09:31:19.
Baby-Kan (Rushu)
Pumas
Subscriber Ancestral Treechnid Slogger
* * * * Member Since 2008-01-07
posté November 26, 2012, 13:59:50 | #3
I rarely look through the ToS, however if the guild is empty as in dead then I don't know why you wouldn't be able to "trade" your guild for kamas. It's one thing to try and sell an account in exchange for kamas/money, however to trade anything in game for kamas should not violate any ToS. I can sell a house for kamas that I bought for 3Mk and sell it for 45Mk or do the same with a paddock, the difference with guilds is more people are involved. But, as I said if the guild is dead then there would not be anyone with whom to complain that you "sold" the guild. If you have members though then that might be a problem. Appointing someone as leader to a guild is not against the rules, but when lots of members object because they believe it is not right (as in person buying the guild wasn't in it in the first place then that could cause issues).

Googled quickly and found this on ankama: _There are no in-game interfaces for buying and selling guilds. Any transaction you may make regarding the purchase or the sale of a guild will be at your own risk. The best way to get a guild is to create it, and if you no longer want to be guild leader just let one of your right-hand men do it!

As I said, if the guild is dead then there is no one to really object to this and didn't look through ToS, but that's listed on ankama support regarding selling of guilds.

~KAN~ 

* * * * Member Since 2008-12-28
posté November 26, 2012, 17:59:29 | #4
Don't really see the point why it shouldn't be allowed. It only comes with a high risk, it's an easy way to scam people.

It's up to you. If something goes wrong, it's your own fault.

Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté November 26, 2012, 20:40:54 | #5
Pretty sure it isn't allowed.

F2P Member Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2012-09-11
posté November 26, 2012, 20:47:38 | #6

Quote (Tuckers @ 26 November 2012 17:59) *
Don't really see the point why it shouldn't be allowed. It only comes with a high risk, it's an easy way to scam people.

The underlined is why ankama frowns upon it. It's something that eventually turns into a "we arent dealing with your mistakes, so we're going to start punishing people that do this, starting with you."

* * * * Member Since 2008-12-28
posté November 26, 2012, 21:44:16 | #7

Quote (Digitized @ 26 November 2012 20:47) *

Quote (Tuckers @ 26 November 2012 17:59) *

The underlined is why ankama frowns upon it. It's something that eventually turns into a "we arent dealing with your mistakes, so we're going to start punishing people that do this, starting with you."
People do it anyway...