Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Alamanx Question
Ferir (Rosal)
Former Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2009-06-18
posté November 25, 2012, 11:15:00 | #1
Alamanx Question If I didn't participate since the start of Alamanx I can't get Dolmanax(reward for full 365 days) ??
Because I have done only 9 days

This post has been edited by Zeomva - November 25, 2012, 19:48:12.
Angel of the Forums Tengu Snowfoux Tickler
* * * * * Member Since 2011-01-11
posté November 25, 2012, 20:32:46 | #2
Each day that you complete the Almanax you get one generic calendar page. You just have to gather 365 total pages. So if you skip a month of almanax and then go back to doing it every day then it will take you a year and a month to get your dolmanax. If you chose to do one almanax per year then it would take you 365 years.  

Former Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2012-09-26
posté November 25, 2012, 20:35:36 | #3

Quote (Zeomva @ 25 November 2012 11:15) *
If I didn't participate since the start of Alamanx I can't get Dolmanax(reward for full 365 days) ??
i don't know if you'll get what i'm saying but , if they make a different offering every year for the same spirite thing than if you collect the rest now beside the 9 days you gave the offering than it shouldn't work . but if it's the same offering every year for the same spirite than it should work . if you don't understand than just tell me . [ that was hard to explain

Quote (lemonzest @ 25 November 2012 20:35) *

Quote (Zeomva @ 25 November 2012 11:15) *
If I didn't participate since the start of Alamanx I can't get Dolmanax(reward for full 365 days) ??
i don't know if you'll get what i'm saying but , if they make a different offering every year for the same spirite thing than if you collect the rest now beside the 9 days you gave the offering than it shouldn't work . but if it's the same offering every year for the same spirite than it should work . if you don't understand than just tell me . [ that was hard to explain ]
ok, i just read my post for the 4th time and i didn't under stand myself . ok , now i'm making no seance ! arg !  

Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté November 25, 2012, 20:58:44 | #4
The offering for each day shouldn't change. So if you give 2 dragomeat steak on the 5th of August this year, it should be 2 dragomeat steak on the 5th of August next year as well.

Volunteer Moderator Bworker Punisher
* * * * * Member Since 2008-05-07
posté November 25, 2012, 21:02:00 | #5
To clarify: you don't need any specific days. If you miss, say, December 12th this year, you don't have to wait for December 12th next year to get the Dolomax. You just need 365 calendar pages, which means completing any 365 Almanax quests, regardless of what days those quests fall on.

-DS-