Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Summon and AFK, is it worth it ?
Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2011-10-06
posté November 24, 2012, 04:29:23 | #1
Summon and AFK, is it worth it ? Is there any monsters that are worth battling while being AFK and let the summons do the work? I've only found Crack rocks beatable after my dragon summon and Crackler summon (at level 120), (now this next part only applies to me I feel) but I could sub 7 level 1 accounts for added PP if XP isn't ideal for time/xp ratio gain... I've tried a few other areas too; such as the Rogue temple area Vampyers, and I think Piglets... :/ But yes; on average is it worth to do such as a passive idea while doing work ? Always thought of doing a profession instead, just like the idea of char XP more valuable :p

Subscriber Moon Hammerer
* * * * Member Since 2007-09-27
posté November 24, 2012, 04:55:14 | #2
Since it would take 40 something seconds for each character to pass their turn, I see it as a grandiose waste of time. Finish your work then spend the time you saved by not paying attention to Dofus, to pay attention to Dofus  

Subscriber Celestial Bearbarian Basher
* * * * * * Member Since 2005-12-31
posté November 24, 2012, 05:09:36 | #3

Quote (justabeast @ 24 November 2012 04:55) *
Since it would take 40 something seconds for each character to pass their turn, I see it as a grandiose waste of time. Finish your work then spend the time you saved by not paying attention to Dofus, to pay attention to Dofus
Yes, but that's neglecting PoCing the alts

Yes, I feel it's worth while, if you find the right mobs... Just gotta find the right person that's got some experience about this matter.

-Cato

Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2006-09-30
posté November 24, 2012, 05:26:50 | #4

Quote (justabeast @ 24 November 2012 04:55) *
Finish your work then spend the time you saved by not paying attention to Dofus, to pay attention to Dofus
Perfectly said.

Isn't the point of playing the game to...play the game?

Subscriber Celestial Bearbarian Basher
* * * * * * Member Since 2005-12-31
posté November 24, 2012, 07:12:57 | #5
^ Makes some sense; from a certain perspective, through another way at looking at it is how "why profession level, when you just sit there for hours and repeat, etc", I at least see how they are related- sort of a grey area I suppose... And who's too say it can't be profitable, I remember trying that out for awhile myself, and gained more XP that way, as I wasn't able too focus my whole too the game, and then compared it too the time that I did and was dedicated too the play time... I found I accomplished more XP and levels to that, than I was able too when I had time too solo level elsewhere in the World of Twelve, just my take though. Opinions verry, etc.

I see neither of you are answering the OP's question though...

This post has been edited by CatOcatastrofe - November 24, 2012, 07:15:19.
Reason for edit : Double rainbow ? More like DOUBLE TYPO
Gunnersnake (Solar)
Frostmourne
Rare Item Hunter Nileza Buttonholer
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-01-05
posté November 24, 2012, 08:51:37 | #6
I use to AFK fight 1-2 Kanigers on my level 100+ full wisdom summon Osa with 6-8 summons out.

This post has been edited by Gunnerwolfang - November 24, 2012, 08:53:21.