Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

People who refuse to kolo
Gwizdo (Rosal)
Got Mimilk
Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2009-03-15
posté August 17, 2012, 07:29:13 | #1
People who refuse to kolo One of the most common problem in kolo is people who refuse to join the fights. And that piss of the other five players who were waiting forever just because one player want to do something else instead . so how about a punishment that will make you think twice before refusing,like for example losing 50 kolossoken token and some ratting and in return the other five players will gain 10 Kolossokes token .

and please tell me if you found better solutions to fix this problem ,because mine sound very rough

thank you ^^

This post has been edited by from-zero-to-hero - August 17, 2012, 19:46:52.
Reason for edit : check
Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2012-04-28
posté August 17, 2012, 09:01:58 | #2
That's a nice idea as I know a few people who get rageful when there's always that 1 player that waits and then refuses.
I do agree that when a player refuses a kolo match there should be a greater consequence than something such as waiting a bit longer...

Subscriber Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2010-12-06
posté August 17, 2012, 11:12:04 | #3
However good this idea can be, the problem still lies. People refuse for nothing. They have no tokens, they just stay signed up and refuse Kolo fights just for fun, then re-register and continue refusing fights. I overheard a conversation yesterday, and that's the truth. At least on my server, I assume this happens in other servers too.

Removing the accept/refuse option is the only way to go.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-06-27
posté August 17, 2012, 11:44:39 | #4
I agree. There should be only a message like "Your Kolossium fight starts in 30 seconds" and then that number would get smaller and smaller. I wrote 30 seconds because someone may be busy but 30 seconds are usually enough to end everything.

Former Subscriber Piglet Tracker
* Member Since 2011-07-11
posté August 17, 2012, 13:39:15 | #5
and then ppl would just log out if they did,nt want to fight,ppl who refuse to fight should get banned for a day(from kolossium )not the game xD

This post has been edited by snaxy - August 17, 2012, 13:40:46.
Benjamight (Shika)
Reckless Knights
Subscriber Ancestral Treechnid Slogger
* * * * Member Since 2007-06-11
posté August 17, 2012, 15:01:34 | #6
I agree, there is NOTHING more frustrating, than waiting 20 minutes for a Kolo fight, see the amazing little box pop up, click with excitment, only to see it get cancelled on the other end. HOWEVER... I do think some kolo fights (maybe just a small few, but I think it's worth mentioning) that get cancelled, and it's not the persons fault. Just last week, I was signed up for Kolo, and happened to be viewing the world map when the message popped up. I clicked to close the map, and it cancelled the fight. Another day I was trading with someone, clicked to close the trade windows, and it cancelled the fight... I was SOOO mad!! I think Ankama needs to look into this, because I get the feeling that if you click just about anything other than the "Accept" button when it pops up, it cancels the fight.

It may only be a small part of the cancellings, but it's still frustrating.
Benjamight

p.s. What if they changed the Refuse/Accept button, to a 30 or 45 second timer that counts down to the starting match? When it hit's "0", no matter what's going on, all players are pulled to the fight? I mean, if you're signed up to Kolo fight, then there shouldn't really be any major reasons to keep you from fighting... right? I can't "cancel" a fight I just started with Soft Oak or Bworker, because 1 member of the group needed more time...lol.

Just a though.  

Subscriber Celestial Bearbarian Basher
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-01-02
posté August 17, 2012, 17:27:03 | #7
How about this: if they refuse the kolo, they are banned from the kolo for a week. Because obviously they don't want to kolo if they refuse it.

Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2006-02-21
posté August 17, 2012, 17:28:10 | #8
Taking the button away would be the best option, or if you keep it then make the penalties for refusing more than one fight a day very severe.

Forget a week, make it 2 to 4 weeks.  

This post has been edited by Revil-Nunor - August 17, 2012, 17:28:36.
Benjamight (Shika)
Reckless Knights
Subscriber Ancestral Treechnid Slogger
* * * * Member Since 2007-06-11
posté August 17, 2012, 17:32:06 | #9

Quote (Blazeron @ 17 August 2012 17:27) *
How about this: if they refuse the kolo, they are banned from the kolo for a week. Because obviously they don't want to kolo if they refuse it.
If they make penalties this harsh (which I'm cool with too), I REALLY think Ankama needs to make sure there's NO WAY to refuse a Kolo fight, without clicking the refuse button. I've accidently refused 2 or 3 matches, but clicking things no where near that button (as I metioned above).

Subscriber Pandulum Time-outer
* * * Member Since 2007-09-02
posté August 17, 2012, 17:33:12 | #10
I would suggest the guy that declined loses 50 kolstokens, some rating and the other 5 people gain, 10 kolstokens, rating and Experience aswell (this shouldn't be too much though or it would be abused).

~ Ultimate-Sensation - Proud Shikian Sacrier - Level 199

posté August 17, 2012, 19:14:32 | #11

Quote (DofusWorldChampion @ 17 August 2012 17:33) *
I would suggest the guy that declined loses 50 kolstokens, some rating and the other 5 people gain, 10 kolstokens, rating and Experience aswell (this shouldn't be too much though or it would be abused).

Yeh nice, and if the guy who refused doesn't have any tokens, he gets banned from using Kolo for a week. Hell make it a month.

The last sentence was a joke so I don't want any depressed losers saying I'm exaggerating blah blah blah. Just a joke.

This post has been edited by dezira - August 17, 2012, 19:15:36.
Reason for edit : reminding depressed people that I was joking
Subscriber Legendary Crackler Crusher
* * * Member Since 2008-09-14
posté August 17, 2012, 21:05:40 | #12
Yay, more punishments the better

Harsher punishments come from refusing multiple times.

There should also be 12 annoying "are you sure you want to do that" buttons that they need to click in order to refuse a fight.

posté August 17, 2012, 21:19:42 | #13

Quote (dezira @ 17 August 2012 19:14) *

Yeh nice, and if the guy who refused doesn't have any tokens, he gets banned from using Kolo for a week. Hell make it a month.

The last sentence was a joke so I don't want any depressed losers saying I'm exaggerating blah blah blah. Just a joke.

Agreed bro.

* Member Since 2011-07-11
posté August 17, 2012, 23:30:05 | #14
good ideas and they should have a 3 strike rule after you refuse the fight for a third time 2 fernch guys come around to your house with a
Guillotine And Decapatate you

posté August 17, 2012, 23:36:28 | #15
No need to cut off their heads, just their hands for clicking no.  

Hungry-Mama (Zatoishwan)
Avarice
Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2011-11-04
posté August 17, 2012, 23:47:49 | #16

I agree with what everyone else has said - there needs to be a stronger punishment for refusing Kolo and wasting everybody's time - but I think it would be wrong to create any kind of reward for the other players. If Ankama rewards players who didn't get to fight because somebody refused a Kolo match, you can be sure that the less ethical players would quickly develop a method of manipulating the system to get free rewards.

Former Subscriber Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2010-02-07
posté August 18, 2012, 00:06:39 | #17
To me it feels like a flawed system, has nothing to do with players declining, other games have similair systems, and you can decline freely, and yet the match still goes on.

posté August 18, 2012, 11:26:15 | #18

Quote (Disgustus @ 17 August 2012 23:47) *

I agree with what everyone else has said - there needs to be a stronger punishment for refusing Kolo and wasting everybody's time - but I think it would be wrong to create any kind of reward for the other players. If Ankama rewards players who didn't get to fight because somebody refused a Kolo match, you can be sure that the less ethical players would quickly develop a method of manipulating the system to get free rewards.
Not really, Imagine being on a server like shika where you get one kolo match every 3 hours, imagine the fight getting declined, at least the other group members won't end up destroying their laptop/computers from how annoyed they were that they waited for 3 hours and they got declined, so really an xp reward should be given, EVEN if its a little bit of a reward, and I don't think it's possible to manipulate random fights. Just saying.

posté August 18, 2012, 11:30:25 | #19

Quote (whywouldigivemynametoamachine @ 18 August 2012 00:06) *
To me it feels like a flawed system, has nothing to do with players declining, other games have similair systems, and you can decline freely, and yet the match still goes on.
Less declining of fights = more kolo fights = more tokens gained = more soul stones/end game equips/ trophies = more people happy = more people will use Kolo.

The main problem IS the declining of kolo fights, until it gets resolved, this system will remain "broken". Imagine how many more people will kolo if there were more and balanced fights.

posté August 18, 2012, 11:33:12 | #20

Quote (dezira @ 18 August 2012 11:30) *

Less declining of fights = more kolo fights = more tokens gained = more soul stones/end game equips/ trophies = more people happy = more people will use Kolo.

The main problem IS the declining of kolo fights, until it gets resolved, this system will remain "broken". Imagine how many more people will kolo if there were more and balanced fights.

Agreed, at the moment the experience reward and everything with kolo is fine, except the fight searching and the declining, everything else is fine in my opinion, OH YEAH, and the rating system needs to get fixed ASAP, if it can't then whats the point of the fake kolossium ladder? I have won most of my fights and my rating just keeps going down.. It doesn't even go up anymore. Jeez.

posté August 18, 2012, 11:40:21 | #21

Quote (DofusWorldChampion @ 18 August 2012 11:33) *

Agreed, at the moment the experience reward and everything with kolo is fine, except the fight searching and the declining, everything else is fine in my opinion, OH YEAH, and the rating system needs to get fixed ASAP, if it can't then whats the point of the fake kolossium ladder? I have won most of my fights and my rating just keeps going down.. It doesn't even go up anymore. Jeez.

If I were you, I'd be glad my rating would keep decreasing since I hear people say that with 2k (or over) rating, they don't even get 1 fight per 4 hours which is incredible.

Fingers crossed this Kolo will see some changes in the coming updates.

posté August 18, 2012, 12:04:16 | #22

Quote (dezira @ 18 August 2012 11:40) *

Quote (DofusWorldChampion @ 18 August 2012 11:33) *

If I were you, I'd be glad my rating would keep decreasing since I hear people say that with 2k (or over) rating, they don't even get 1 fight per 4 hours which is incredible.

Fingers crossed this Kolo will see some changes in the coming updates.

Meh not really too happy about that, I was the 2nd best kolo rated sacrier in shika and I need to get my daily tokens everyday since I need them for things, soo yer if my rating keeps going down, I can't do both of them.

posté August 18, 2012, 22:30:35 | #23

Yes, because on rushu when i can get a fight in 15-30 minutes, i just kolo all day, the main reason i'm not koloing is not because of the matchups between the 12/6 endgame 199-200 chars with 4-4.5k+ vit and hit around 3k a turn. That my lvl 140-180 characters will end up going against.

posté August 19, 2012, 01:27:39 | #24

Quote (whywouldigivemynametoamachine @ 18 August 2012 22:30) *

Yes, because on rushu when i can get a fight in 15-30 minutes, i just kolo all day, the main reason i'm not koloing is not because of the matchups between the 12/6 endgame 199-200 chars with 4-4.5k+ vit and hit around 3k a turn. That my lvl 140-180 characters will end up going against.
There are many problems with kolo... people refusing is one of them... maybe more to those that wait hours for a fight and struggle to even get one match-up a day.

Also, the longer the wait times the more flexible the system is... maybe the people you are fighting have been waiting days for a wait and the system decided 'screw it, let's just get them one'... more likely the flawed rating system but  

Hoedinkie (Ombre)
Subscriber Moon Hammerer
* * * * Member Since 2008-12-28
posté August 19, 2012, 01:30:57 | #25
I know right, I've suggested it already before. They should kick those for a couple hours or so for those who are refusing everytime.

It's simply griefing Kolos. And annoying as hell.

Subscriber Ouginak Torturer
* Member Since 2010-10-24
posté August 19, 2012, 08:53:08 | #26
Remove the refuse button, and make the refusing (not accepting) player unable to register for a few days. That will teach them.
By registering you inform that you are ready to fight. If you can't fight then unregister for that moment (of being afk or defending a perceptor)
PERIOD.

This post has been edited by Slowianin - August 19, 2012, 09:01:54.
posté August 19, 2012, 20:20:03 | #27

Quote (whywouldigivemynametoamachine @ 19 August 2012 01:53) *

Quote (Tuckers @ 19 August 2012 01:30) *
I know right, I've suggested it already before. They should kick those for a couple hours or so for those who are refusing everytime.

It's simply griefing Kolos. And annoying as hell.
I think i'm going to start queing up with all 5 of my accounts just to let the timer expire, because i'm sick of you pvp scrubs, who think its 100% intentional, well now it is. And if you lose a challange in a pvm fight for not paying attention, you should get -500 wisdom for 3 hours

To fix all the fight delays they just need to make all the english servers one kolo group, which would shorten kolo times, to fix the match system, they need to just readjust the rating system, and maybe modify a level limiter on some of the lower end rating match ups
You won't be the first on to do it intentionally... yea.. scumbags existed before you. Even if it isn't intentional, they are at fault and need to take some responsibility. And for the same reason, challenges should be more of an individual thing..Anyway.. so glad you are not on my server ... you are right about all those other problems that need to be fixed, but this one does as well.

Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2006-02-01
posté August 20, 2012, 07:48:23 | #28
I wish that people who leave fights got more than a half hour ban. Thats pathetic. Is should be more like a week. At least when people decide to be childish and log out when they think they cannot win you can just use them as cannonfodder

* Member Since 2010-02-05
posté August 20, 2012, 09:24:05 | #29
Different people have different gaming schedules. We cannot expect everyone to be glued to the monitor for 10+ minutes waiting for a match-up.

If we start penalizing "refusers" then the queuing time will become longer which could lead to an even more afk refusers. It would be a vicious cycle and could lead to the failure of kolo system.

My suggestion is for all kolo players to make the experience fun for everyone. Be polite to others and don't be arrogant. When you offend others, they will not be encouraged to kolo and in the long run, your kolo matches will dwindle due to decrease in participants. I tried to kolo once just for fun, and my team was grossly mismatched and was massacred. Being a PvM summon wisdom osa, naturally I spammed summons. The winning team are so annoyed and expected me to just stand still and die... Even though they are winning, they are sprouting abusive languages to our team. When I told them to just have fun, I remember them saying that they are koloing for tokens and not for fun...

This is why I do not PvP... Nobody have fun in PvP... not the losers and not even the winners. PvP is base on conflict while PvM is based on cooperation.

This thread is another example of the PvP stress and another reason for me to not PvP.
Instead of asking for penalty to refusers, try to encourage others to PvP.

Sidenote: PvM players have builds and set-up that is not suitable for PvP. I have previously suggested a dual build system to allow characters to freely switch between PvP/PvM build. That could be a step to increase the numbers of PvP participants.

PS: To those who join kolo with the intention of quiting just to annoy PvPers... Stop wasting your time. It is not worth it. Sure, it is fun to annoy PvPers, but your time is better spend on doing PvM instead.

-Gunnerwolfang... using a unsecured internet connection so I'm posting on an alt account.

This post has been edited by Gunnerswan - August 20, 2012, 19:11:15.
Subscriber Ouginak Torturer
* Member Since 2010-10-24
posté August 20, 2012, 11:28:29 | #30
The sad fact is that everyone is right. But they are representing only a small part of truth which they can see from their point of view.
If You want me to tell something about battle refusing, then I will say that many PvPers are refusing fights.
What can be the reason?
On my server people craft, fight, gather resources when registered. It's because it's already hard and time consuming to find a kolossium fight.
Kolossium registration is not respected in any way, because people consider sitting and waiting as stupid. They have their job to do, to get money for p2p and their new set.
Some people will gather resources, and manage to kill protector, rearm and join the fight. Others are doing dungeons (Sic!) and there is no chance that they leave the boss fight to fight in kolo.
By clicking the register button you agree that you are ready to join the fight in any moment. If you can't - deregister.
One week penalty. For who?
Trolls don't need kolossium. More accepted fights later, 7 days troll-free.
PvPers will respect the rule to get fights (and money).
PvMers will respect the rule to get money (from fights).
If someone can't read he will get banned every 7 days over and over.
The main problem is that kolossium is still not working, so people have to wait hours to join. It's not going to change in any way. The kolossium idea is rotten at the core. They had to replace Headhunter with anything just to shut people's mouth.

Former Subscriber Professor Xa Tipper
* * * * * Member Since 2009-06-29
posté August 20, 2012, 12:06:47 | #31
Wow. The sheer amount of rage in this thread just shows how most Dofus players have never played games using similar systems that require queuing for matches xP

I assume that when your kolo queue pops and it shows you the Accept/Decline options, and one of your teammates declines, you're automatically placed into the highest priority queuing slot.

Sticking an increasing amount of time (Say, a multiplier of 2) required to get back into the queue as the penalty (which I think is currently in place) is perfectly fine. In any case those who're queuing barely miss out. I think it's just the sensation of having 'missed' a kolo fight when without that 'leaver', the queue wouldn't even have popped.

Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2006-08-03
posté August 20, 2012, 19:43:05 | #32
What if you are in a Kolo fight, then it ends, and someone registers you back for another fight and it pops and you refuse, because you didn't want to do Kolo with that team again? Happens a few times to me, and I refuse to leave the team and reregister myself

posté August 20, 2012, 19:57:31 | #33
I think they should add a 10kk fee to register for kolo, this would be an incentive to not refuse, because you'll be throwing away 10kk.

Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2011-08-23
posté August 20, 2012, 20:09:21 | #34

Quote (whywouldigivemynametoamachine @ 20 August 2012 19:57) *
I think they should add a 10kk fee to register for kolo, this would be an incentive to not refuse, because you'll be throwing away 10kk.
While this is a good suggestion, I can see two problems with adding an "entry fee" to the Kolosseum.

1. If you're part of a team that you don't want to stay in, the team leader signing you up would just be wasting your money.
  2. If it costs 10kk to get a Kolosseum fight in the first place, it'll probably affect the market for pebbles, trophies, soul stones, and spell point scrolls, making them go up by a fair amount.

* Member Since 2010-02-05
posté August 20, 2012, 20:17:57 | #35

Yes it will discourage those who register from refusing a kolo fight, but do you think this will encourage players to register? The matching time is already taking more than 30 minutes, it would take even more if less players register. There will also be an increase in refuser due to players afk'ing due to the long waiting period.

Some cannonfodders are registering because they will not lose anything when they do. They will not register if they will lose 10kk. I'm sure, even those dominant PvPers (winners) might not register if they will pay 10kk.

But I guess your idea can work, if, players pay 10kk to register and get back those 10kk even if they lose as long as they do not refuse. Is this what you meant?

This post has been edited by Gunnerswan - August 20, 2012, 20:47:35.
posté August 20, 2012, 20:26:38 | #36

Paying 10kk for every time I register? Don't really like that. Meh 10kk, make it 50, I'm tired of having to wait hours on end because of these silly refusers.

I'd rather have it to be 10kk for refusers. People can simply de-register if they're busy. Simple as that.

This post has been edited by dezira - August 20, 2012, 20:27:39.
posté August 20, 2012, 22:06:10 | #37

Not each time you register as some people sit for hours and still don't get a fight... they should need to keep waiting to make their 10kk worth while.

Perhaps 10kk each time you refuse or get a fight... I wouldn't mind something like this although it would bring the population that kolo's down quite a bit. While this punishes those who refuse, it's also nice against those that troll around.

Hot-Sauced's suggestion could also work... more punishments the merrier.. giving 1 or 2 chances to increase the the harsher ones just for those who whine about those freak accidents like asteroids hitting their house or something.

Former Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2006-03-28
posté August 21, 2012, 09:00:08 | #38
Tons of dumb ideas so far. Charging to register for kolo? Charging refusers? Seriously?

I like the idea of a countdown of 30 seconds to 2 minutes for the fight to begin, and regardless what you are doing you are pulled in, afk or not. There have been a few times when my team has lost a player near the beginning and still won a match because our opponents are that bad. An afk automatically starts skipping its turn after a round or two anyhow, which would speed it up.

Edit: Merging the servers into a single or multiple brackets for kolo fights would be a nice idea though... Not hard to do either.

This post has been edited by DracoDS - August 21, 2012, 09:01:17.
Subscriber Greater Bherb Pruner
* * * * Member Since 2006-02-01
posté August 21, 2012, 09:05:49 | #39
Look lets face the facts. There is no solution to refusers. Just deal with it. It sucks i know but there just isn't a solution that would be happy with. They should however up the punishment for leaving during the fight (leaving, not logging out). Half an hour is pointless.

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2010-06-03
posté August 21, 2012, 09:11:37 | #40
im agree tih the punishments but if your aggro or in special fight and then comes kolo i think you refuse it because u want to win it so maybe we have to think about other punishments like if u refuse just an hour or 2 and then u can fight again

Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2011-09-25
posté August 21, 2012, 09:24:50 | #41
I really agree !

posté August 21, 2012, 17:27:33 | #42
If you are signed up for a kolossium fight, you shouldn't be out aggroing people. Or running dungeons, or doing other things that would make you have to cancel your fight.

This post has been edited by Revil-Nunor - August 21, 2012, 17:28:00.
Volunteer Moderator Tanukou
* * * Member Since 2010-02-09
posté August 21, 2012, 18:56:31 | #43
Can we keep our comments civil? Thanks.

Yllar (Rosal)
Fire Nation
Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2010-02-20
posté August 21, 2012, 19:33:46 | #44
just make the people refusing the kolo fight to get like 30mins penalty of not being able to access koloseum xD
just like the people who leaves koloseum fight and get a 30min penalty for running away
this way the number of annoying people would decrease for 30mins, just my opinion xD

by the way, a penalty of decreasing the rating when a player refuses a koloseum fight would enable strong players to abuse that event
they would deliberately refuse every kolo fights just to decrease their rating thus allowing them to fight weaker opponents in koloseum
the most probable sanction i could really think of is the 30mins of not being able to do kolo fights if one ever refuses the invitation xD

This post has been edited by PERRINN - August 21, 2012, 19:37:47.
Former Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
* * Member Since 2010-12-05
posté August 21, 2012, 22:30:25 | #45

Quote (PERRINN @ 21 August 2012 19:33) *
just make the people refusing the kolo fight to get like 30mins penalty of not being able to access koloseum xD
just like the people who leaves koloseum fight and get a 30min penalty for running away
this way the number of annoying people would decrease for 30mins, just my opinion xD

by the way, a penalty of decreasing the rating when a player refuses a koloseum fight would enable strong players to abuse that event
they would deliberately refuse every kolo fights just to decrease their rating thus allowing them to fight weaker opponents in koloseum
the most probable sanction i could really think of is the 30mins of not being able to do kolo fights if one ever refuses the invitation xD
I agree with this. I know there have been times that I have not run away from a *hopelessly* unbalanced kolo fight simply because I wanted to fight again. I think if this was implemented for the accepting/declining rule, it would be a little more incentive for people to accept.

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2012-10-20
posté November 24, 2012, 20:40:29 | #46
I read about the 10kk fee. Seems a bit steep. How about a 10kk fee that gets given back after the fight ? If you reject then you lose your deposit. Just a suggestion  

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2010-04-11
posté February 20, 2013, 17:20:11 | #47
they need to fix the kolo groups i am a lvl 62 intell iop named Alga-papi and i gout a kolo group with a lvl 100 sadi on my team and a 60 sac vs A LVL 105 MASQ 80 ENI AND 90 ECA WTF IS THAT you guys serously need to fix this

Former Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2012-09-18
posté February 20, 2013, 19:02:07 | #48
the main issue with kolo is not the fact that people refuse (i agree there should be some sort of punishment if you refuse alot) but as people have said kolo closes for no reason and sometimes your just not payign attention and ge tinto a long fight and kolo pops up. the issue is there is not alot of people koloing. If kolo instead of being inner server was linked by 2-4 servers or heck mabye even all of them kolo would be alot faster. Only problem i see atm is that linking all servers with kolo could end up with people not understanding each other but that happens sometime anyway. its just a thought mabye start off with linking only english to english servers and french to french ect ect as of now. But linking servers together would greatly decrease the amount of time spent looking for a kolo.

Former Subscriber Bworker Punisher
* * * * * Member Since 2006-09-05
posté February 20, 2013, 23:05:29 | #49

Quote (drakii-plpl @ 17 August 2012 11:44) *
I agree. There should be only a message like "Your Kolossium fight starts in 30 seconds" and then that number would get smaller and smaller. I wrote 30 seconds because someone may be busy but 30 seconds are usually enough to end everything.
Doesn't change the fact that they can simply slink off out of the match... (though they can't re-join for half an hour), then again, if they wanted too - they could simply jump into the fray and take all the agro/cast luck/team kill (especially those with Celestial sword/SoI/Explosive arrow) for AoE spells goes... etc.

That won't change the issue, now... if they added a "lose 15% XP" per lost Kolo match... THEN we may have something... That, and... maybe a "put up a Kama fee" too see if you can win the pot, and or maybe a second option "for the team" where you win less Kama, but have a higher chance too make a winning (you win the more if you can kill the last player or the more you can kill). All Kama won or lost would be from players that pony up a percentage.

Good discussion either way.

-Cato