Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Revil-Nunor's profile
Unofficial Forum Answer Bot Count Harebourg Clocker
Philistine's ranking
Ranking : 815
Ranking by class : 37
Ranking by server : 4
Ranking by class and server : 1
Last actions in the game
Statistics
13969 Posts (4.16 per day)
Most active in : Problems and solutions
Personal description
I am one of the Administrators responsible for the Dofus Wikipedia. If you have any questions about the Wiki, or you need help there, you can either Ankabox me or leave a note on my Wiki page.

The links below are for my convenience, but if you find them of use, feel free to copy them.

General Purpose Links:
Click here to see the full list of rules for the Dofus official forums.
Click here to open a popup window of the Ankama Terms of Use (also available by link from the bottom of any Ankama page).
Click here to download an application which will help you automatically clear your cache (this tool was developed by [Briss] and is both legal and safe to use).
Click here if you notice bots or you want to report someone for breaking rules (make sure you have proper screenshots for the latter option).
Click here if someone asks you to run a Dofus traceroute and you don't know how to do it. Be sure to Ankabox the results to [Nerodos].

Links to contact Developers/Staff Members:
Click here to Ankabox [Briss]. Handles bug reports and problems with the game in general.
Click here to Ankabox [Tahzutu]. Handles typos and translation mistakes in the game and on the website.
Click here to Ankabox [Ourson]. Works on the Uplauncher and handles other problems with the game starting as well.
Click here to Ankabox [Hyl-Harant]. Another bug tester/Uplauncher developer along with [Ourson].

Support Links:
Click here if you're having trouble connecting to the game (issues updating the game, issues with the Updater, community restrictions).
Click here if there are issues with your account information (false details, forgot Secret Answer, want to close account).
Click here if your account has been stolen.
Click here if you've had issues with your subscription (expired early, you were charged but didn't get subscription time on your account, got the wrong gift).
Click here if you had issues with a certain type of payment method and want to make sure Ankama is aware there is a problem.
Click here if you've had issues with Ogrines (buying or selling them on the Kama Exchange, Ogrines not showing up after you get charged for them).
Click here if you're having problems with the Ankama Shield/Authenticator.
Click here if you have been sanctioned or banned and want to contest the punishment.
Click here if you notice something that is broken in-game and want to send a Bug Report to have it fixed.
Recent forum activity
Comments
From AestheticAwesomeness - February 22, 2014, 08:13:46
Pheelastine is a n3wb l0l0l0l #nobsquad
From AestheticAwesomeness - February 17, 2014, 06:51:25

From AestheticAwesomeness - February 15, 2014, 06:55:06
( •_•)σ◦°˚\☺/˚°◦༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽(っ˘ڡ˘ς)(+[__]∙:∙)ε>( ˘ ³˘)♥٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶[¬º-°]¬ه_ه\( •_•)_†
From AestheticAwesomeness - February 07, 2014, 04:42:23
[04:41] (Guild) Philistine: I would love to join your harem[04:41] (Guild) Philistine:  
From AestheticAwesomeness - February 07, 2014, 04:40:48
Hey there cutie, come here often?