FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Turrets affected by % power

By Thornen#4040 - SUBSCRIBER - May 07, 2013, 05:30:50
Just a question because im not sure.

It is known that the turrets are affected by water, earth and fire.
But is it also affected by the add of %power and + damage?
0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 4683
Yes, turrets' damage increases with both the Foggernaut's own %power and +damage and buffs, as well as such buffs the turrets receive.
0 0
Score : 1849
Thank you very much smile 
0 0
Score : 7544
vagabaka|2013-05-07 05:42:45
Yes, turrets' damage increases with both the Foggernaut's own %power and +damage and buffs, as well as such buffs the turrets receive.

Does this mean that a Vit/% power/+dmg build for a Fogger would work? Just reliant on the turret, seeing as my Int Fog (lv 120 or so) can hit 250s with Kaboom and has only like 400/500 int.

Seems like an intriguing idea... I may get round to trying it some day.

Int: hitting + activating, damage steal
Str: Long range activation
Cha: Non-LoS activation (Froth)
0 0
Score : 6487
xzaosllama3|2013-05-10 21:11:54
vagabaka|2013-05-07 05:42:45

Does this mean that a Vit/% power/+dmg build for a Fogger would work? Just reliant on the turret, seeing as my Int Fog (lv 120 or so) can hit 250s with Kaboom and has only like 400/500 int.

Seems like an intriguing idea... I may get round to trying it some day.

Int: hitting + activating, damage steal
Str: Long range activation
Cha: Non-LoS activation (Froth)
I would also pop in as much +Pushback damage as you can too.

Overall though, you won't be able to reach the amounts of damage you could from stats alone.
The Vit payoff wouldn't be as worthwhile in my opinion, though it certainly would be interesting just for the sake of doing it.

It should be noted that buffs that buff you and the turret are essentially double buffs, Scaph for example.

So in the right team this would be an very formidable build.

Lifesaver would be maximized in terms of healing potential and your large Vit pool would make you a better candidate as a target.

Please do keep us informed if you try it.
0 0
Score : 7544
It'll be a long time until I do, if I do. My fog's only level ~120 at the moment, going int/str at 145... wouldn't consider attempting this build until 170+ at least.

So, if you're ready to wait for ages, then I'll be happy to tell you how it works tongue (But yes, I wouldn't really try this as a solo build. Possibly used as a supporter for an cra/sac?)

Edit: Incidently, mixing a ton of % power gear in with the class set could work. I believe it leaves you the weapon, ring, ammy free. Powerhouses = 150% (all 3), I'm sure from the other parts you could get 50-100% per piece, getting to ~400%? With the 100 of each stat from the class set, plus the bonuses you get (non LoS turrets, non LoS evo, adjustable Ambush), could work quite well.

I'll work out a proper set at some point in the future, possibly or possibly not including scrolling.
0 0
Score : 1849
at the moment im building a multi element (cha, int and str)

Great damage output with ambush, and turret hits a steady 500 on all elements.

Other spells do around 300, and heals are decent.
0 0
Respond to this thread