Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

The Off-Topic Clubhouse (Mark1), Tell us what you're up to!
posté May 17, 2013, 11:54:33 | #501
Before you could play dofus without downloading it........................... now u need to dwnload it...so i think it was better when you still could play without DWNLD it

Subscriber Klime Buttonholer
* * * * * * Member Since 2005-08-20
posté May 17, 2013, 13:35:59 | #502

Quote (LolaDoBola123 @ 17 May 2013 11:54) *
Before you could play dofus without downloading it........................... now u need to dwnload it...so i think it was better when you still could play without DWNLD it

Um.. I've been playing since 2005, and there was never a time when you could play Dofus without downloading it, unless you're talking about the Miniclip thing (which only let you play in Incarnam).

Forum Monster Klime Buttonholer
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-05-19
posté August 01, 2013, 13:22:52 | #503
Amreatta and I moved into a new place yesterday. I'm hungry, yeah that's it, hungry. I want a cheeseburger.

Former Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
* * Member Since 2009-03-20
posté May 01, 2014, 03:25:57 | #504
With the 50% experience I have been working on my fisherman and I must say I have trouble sitting still watching my character fish.So I am currently browsing the forums and working out while I do that.

Subscriber Mufafah Rider
* * Member Since 2008-09-27
posté December 05, 2014, 01:23:24 | #505
finaly hit 200 a month ago!

whoop whoop *party*

Totaly Unsure what to do now, except from leveling guild/grinding achievements

Rare Item Hunter Count Harebourg Clocker
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-01-05
posté December 06, 2014, 02:27:09 | #506
When I hit 200 earlier this year, I used the xp multiplier to level alts.... I now have 5 level 190's in my active account... Waiting for the extra character slot promo sale...

Subscriber Mufafah Rider
posté December 10, 2014, 23:51:39 | #507
Well, I don't like leveling new chars on my panda, as I don't like fighting without my panda haha :3

Just zaapsitting trough my days now, working on Ochre (started my dungeon-spree a week or two ago)
Helping my guild a lot now, as I don't need to grind xp anymore, I have a lot more time to help out friends and guildies with crafting their items, dropping their mats and helping with dungeons/quests.

It's weird to say, but even though I have no real goal, dofus is much more enjoyable if you don't have to care about experience anymore.
Also, I've started to play my foggernaut again (super cool in combination with my pandawa) and made an eliotrope. So guess I'll be busy for some time before those are at the point of mypandawa (not just talking about levels here, also talking about the near 6k achievement points on panda, the awesomeness of my pandawa, the playstyle, you name it)

~Dreaded-locks
worst panda on rosal

posté December 11, 2014, 01:17:10 | #508

Quote (sioniaskingofsoddomy @ 10 December 2014 23:51) *
It's weird to say, but even though I have no real goal, dofus is much more enjoyable if you don't have to care about experience anymore.
So true.

One reason that Ido not want to level my osa to 200 is that I fear I will no longer have a goal. I do not pursue contents goals since in my mind that is an infinite goal since new contents are regularly implemented.

But now that I've finished my level 200 goal, I can sit back and relax and do whatever looks fun and easy.

Subscriber Mufafah Rider
posté December 11, 2014, 22:45:50 | #509
So damn true.

That was actualy the whole reason it took me so long to get a char to level 200. Once a character got too high level, I started over again because I was afraid of losing my goals for this game. However, I can keep finding myself new goals (e.g. now : understand how the eliotrope works, get my foggernaut to frigost 3, kill all frigost 3 dungeons, manage to get past room one of the whale dungeon)

Forum Monster Klime Buttonholer
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-05-19
posté December 31, 2016, 02:21:30 | #510
A little late but an update anyway. I feel like I should say that Last month on November 28, 2016, Amreatta (Yes the very same lady I met here in this very game) and myself married in real life. Thank you Dofus, and Ankama for bringing us together years ago.

This post has been edited by Alyss-Sin - June 25, 2017, 02:05:52.
posté December 31, 2016, 07:19:18 | #511
Congratulations!

Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté January 01, 2017, 12:52:43 | #512
Wow, congratulations!

Ginyu (Rushu)
Akatsuki
Subscriber Kitsou Beater
* * Member Since 2008-10-01
posté January 04, 2017, 12:50:37 | #513
congratulations !  

F2P Member Larva
* Member Since 2017-06-01
posté June 01, 2017, 03:25:01 | #514
Just registered and kinda looking around

P.S. Alyss-Sin, congrats!)

F2P Member Member Since 2017-06-13
posté June 13, 2017, 21:43:41 | #515
Welcome To Dave Regan Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Dave Regan and Associates , protect your privacy, build a new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise, safari or just a week on a sunny beach that you want, you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what? you going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you.We are an Association network responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine?
GENRAL SUPPORT-E-mail: camgatewayltd@gmail.com-Whatapp: #+1850-320-8338-kik ID: dd.regan
I DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:.REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED ASIAN PASSPORT,.REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT,.REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AFRICAN PASSPORT,.REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT,.REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT,.REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTS FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EU UNION.
I offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:•Getting real government issued ID under another identity (New Names),•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID,•Credit cards,•Relocation,•Passports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports,•Production and obtaining new identification documents,•We also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like UAE,USA,CANADA,UK,CHINA,PERU,Brazil,SOUTH AFRICA,DENMARK,SWEDEN,NORWAY,FRANCE etc,•Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide,•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies,bogus bills,counterfeit US currency in $20s,$50s and $100s.
High quality Fake Money for sale :EUR - Euro GBP - British poundINR - Indian RupeeCHF - Swiss Franc USD - US Dollar PLN - Polish Zloty SEK - Swedish krona NOK - Norw. krone DKK - Danish krone CZK - Czech koruna HUF - Hungarian Forint RON - Romanian Leu SCT - Scottish Pound •Interested in buying high quality counterfeit banknotes of Euros,Dollars and Pounds with security feature magnetic ink,watermark, the pen test, and the security strip that bypass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.•Fake bank notes for sale; most recent design 1,'s, 5, 10's, 20's, 100's $ NEW DESIGN DOLLARS “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills only here you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued.•CHEMICAL SOLUTION,MONEY CLEANING AND CHEMICAL ACTIVATION, BLACK MONEY,DOLLAR,EURO,POUND, RUPEES, RAND, SSD chemical solution for cleaning black, stamped, weak, and coated money SSD Automatic Chemical Solution For Cleaning Defaced Currency note with Super Automatic Cleaning Machine. We Also sale Chemicals Like SSD Automatic Solution For Cleaning Black Currency.
All InquiriesUS and Canadian Documents,UK,Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents,High Quality Counterfeit Money,
GENRAL SUPPORT-E-mail: camgatewayltd@gmail.com-Whatapp: #+1850-320-8338-kik ID: dd.regan