Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Dragon City Egg
Rare Item Hunter Missiz Freezz Waxer
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-01-05
posté July 06, 2012, 14:31:36 | #1
Dragon City Egg While browsing thru facebook, I save saw an icon of a new social game that looked a lot like a red "Emerald Dofus". I looked in their site and was amazed at the collection of dragon eggs that they have Click here

Here in dofus, players have a hard time collecting 6 original dragon egg that came from one dragon... Just imagine if dofus have as much variety of dragon eggs as Dragon City.

This post has been edited by Gunnerwolfang - July 07, 2012, 03:18:43.
Angel of the Forums Kami Snowfoux Kuddler
* * * * * Member Since 2011-01-15
posté July 06, 2012, 17:53:40 | #2
Basically, Ankama is already doing this with the new trophies. They aren't strictly speaking dragon eggs, but some of the them are just as useful, if not more so.

However, I would always love more options, both in dofus, and trophies. For example rather than just boosting stats, maybe something like this:

A trophy which adds a very small poison effect to your attacks (both spell and weapon)
A trophy which reflects some damage.
Slayer trophies for improving attacks against specific classes of monsters. So for example (+50% damage to attacks against the undead, or +50% bonus to attacks against frigost monsters).

Llama (Rushu)
Team Rocket
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2008-07-22
posté July 07, 2012, 01:35:04 | #3

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 06 July 2012 14:31) *
While browsing thru facebook, I save an icon of a new social game that looked a lot like a red "Emerald Dofus". I looked in their site and was amazed at the collection of dragon eggs that they have Click here

Here in dofus, players have a hard time collecting 6 original dragon egg that came from one dragon... Just imagine if dofus have as much variety of dragon eggs as Dragon City.
I actually got a request on facebook for that game. I had to do a double take at the logo. It defiantly looks a lot like a Emerald Dofus.

Here's a picture!!!

This post has been edited by Tropical-Ace - July 07, 2012, 01:36:17.
Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2011-01-20
posté July 07, 2012, 01:35:40 | #4
Good idea ^^.

Don't think links working ^^ :p.

Don't think links working ^^ :p.