Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Hi everyone , lvl 64 osma.
Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2016-07-13
posté February 17, 2017, 16:10:47 | #1
Hi everyone , lvl 64 osma. Dark vlad server - 27 year old belgian player .

Recently picked up the game with my girlfriend (she played for years since the big patch changes)

Since so much has changed , we feel stuck at this point lvl 60+ content , we feel underpowered towards the bigger creatures we encounter.
She has no clue where to go now before it was just lousy pigs who would give good exp and gear etc.
We did all quests in astrub- dungeon achievements..
But so lost for gear right now?

where should we farm to get some decent set?
**(We do not want to frigost leech)**

Subscriber Pandulum Time-outer
* * * Member Since 2010-06-19
posté February 17, 2017, 16:57:29 | #2
You guys could try to craft some blop sets (level 50 gear) if you aren't using those already (which can be upgraded to royal blop sets at lvl 80), or try working on some professions if you enjoy them

Also, at level 60+, you guys can be using mounts as well, which give pretty nice stats (Emerald Ginger Dragoturkey gives +1 MP & +300 vit, for example)

I heard that the Dark Vlad server isn't very populated. Have you been able to find groups/friends to play with? I always think Dofus is most fun when played with friends :3

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2016-07-13
posté February 17, 2017, 17:06:20 | #3
Yeah it isnt populated at all there arent even any recources on the market...

We got mounts already but thanks for the tip!

We are currently still both using Gobbal sets X_X

Will look into blops , thank you!

Seems like an absurd amount of mats u need for a set or is that just me? X)