Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

How to level 1-100 Fastest way/ How to make kamas easily, Helping you out !
Former Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2010-01-22
posté November 02, 2010, 19:24:55 | #51
i got a bug i think when i got 99 wis i got less then whit 26 wis and im 50 and i only got 1k exp per fight whit louise pigs

Subscriber Celestial Bearbarian Basher
* * * * * * Member Since 2005-12-31
posté November 02, 2010, 21:34:52 | #52
Three things:

1: Check your guild % of XP you are contributing.

2: (well, you are not level 60 - so you; yourself won't be mount burdened.)

:3 If you have a incarnation weapon on, that will bother your XP earnings.

Course, this question isn't really about the topic... Heh.

Quote (slachter @ 02 November 2010 11:24) *
i got a bug i think when i got 99 wis i got less then whit 26 wis and im 50 and i only got 1k exp per fight whit louise pigs

Subscriber Celestial Bearbarian Basher
* * * * * * Member Since 2005-12-31
posté November 02, 2010, 21:36:21 | #53
Three things:

1: Check your guild % of XP you are contributing.

2: (well, you are not level 60 - so you; yourself won't be mount burdened.)

:3 If you have a incarnation weapon on, that will bother your XP earnings.

Course, this question isn't really about the topic... Heh.

Quote (slachter @ 02 November 2010 11:24) *

Former Subscriber Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2010-02-07
posté November 03, 2010, 01:26:17 | #54

Quote (Noneyhero @ 03 September 2010 21:43) *
Hi everyone,

I'm here to help you out if your facing troubles with leveling fast / making kamas hardly

First of all i'll mention the best places to level at "SOLO"

1-20, Astrub beach North-East of astrub (Careful not to take big mobs when your level 1-8)
20-30, Lousy pigs, At the lousy pig plain, North-West of astrub
30-40, Piglets, South of amakna, Located around the ~Dragon pig dungeon~
40-50, Several places but my most favourit one is The cemetary of amakna
50-60, Every element has his own place, IF your intelligence You should try "Dark treechnids Southwest of astrub", As for agility/strength/chance The best i've been into was "Wabbit island"
60-70, Kaniger groups/Legendary cracklers with blops, In the cania plains and all of the other cania locations
70-90, Gobbal dungeon runs Continuously/Pandala all locations Except the ghosts/Fire village/Moon island all locations except the deep forest

As for 90-100, Koalak mountain, Gobbal dungeon runs still / Whatever else you find better if your better than me

theres a few flaws in your leveling guide, its VERY vague and has no classes.... where as if someone is agility based you NEVER want to level on piglets due to extremely high resistances instead focus on mushd and fungi masters and you should prolly stay in incarnum until you have your first damaging spell not run off the the beach. and to solo dark treechnids at just lvl 50.... 72-1,450///75-1,550///78-1,650///81-1,750///84-1,850 thats the health values of dark treechnids, not to mention they summon and heal. and its plain cracklers not legendary cracklers that are in the plains, would be scary seeing a boss mob running around all over.

one of the best all around guides Here very useful and accurate

posté November 03, 2010, 01:30:50 | #55
Step 2: I wouldn't say all proffesions that i won't mention are bad but the best for me is the three main professions with the secondary proffesion "Magus", Go for Tailor/Shoemaker/Jeweler and then go for magus and max them both, They are not easy to level and they are not hard, They need time, It's better than sitting there doing nothing than spending more like of 30 minutes every day trying to collect the specific resources or buy them to level it and one day you will get it

for someone starting out how in gods green earth will you make money with jeweller with no way to get the materials AKA miner/lumberjack? your step 2 to making money is getting 100 jeweler with no materials maxing out 100 tailor and costumagus 100 shoemaker and its magus. and your doing this all right off the bat fresh to the game?

Former Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
* * Member Since 2010-10-02
posté November 03, 2010, 07:14:47 | #56
This entire thread depressed me.

Someone (Noney ) made this lovely thread which could be very beneficial to the community as a whole.

• Fewer people with no idea of how to earn Kamas means fewer beggars.
  • It means a higher influx of resources, which saves time, for those who choose to use that time to level.
  • It creates wealthier, and therefore happier, players who might then choose to subscribe (which has benefits for f2p and p2p players alike).

In response to Noney's generous donation of time and thought, many people have posted petty complaints and nitpicked in posts which added nothing to the discussion of the topic at hand.

• Most of the posts correcting other people's grammar and/or spelling were posted by people with poor grammar and/or spelling.
  • Whether or not this thread should go into the Jobs section of the forums is entirely up to the Mods, and not anyone who posted about it. My personal opinion is that since it is about earning kamas and leveling (which has nothing to do with Job Tips or Job Tricks) it might be fine where it is. Yet, again, that is up to the Mods, not me.
  • Noney did not suggest that this post consisted of a complete and thorough guide for all levels. She made a general guide, and it is a good one. Those who degraded her for this could have made their points just as easily without attacking the thread's author.
  • A great number of the posts in this thread merely repeated what was said by others. This adds nothing to the discussion, increases the number of posts readers are forced to sift through, and may cause many to give up reading before they have reached one vital piece of information.
  • [*]Noney did not specify at what level one would switch to the next phase of earning. She made a general guide, and it is a good one. Those who degraded her for this could have made their points just as easily without attacking the thread's author.
    This thread would have been extremely helpful, had our wonderful, kind, respectful community done what they do best, and shared their own knowledge. I am very curious about, and would love to read what you do when creating a new account or character, without leeching (as Noney said "SOLO" to earn kamas. Let's be creative, shall we? Personally I farm certain materials in Incarnam, and then Astrub, until I have enough to do the "The Latest Fashion" quest.
    Spoiler: (highlight to show)
    (Those materials are 5 White Gobbly Wool, 5 Black Gobbly Wool, 5 Gobball Wool, 1 Boar Tusk, 2 Boar Hair, 1 Miliboowolf Hairs, 2 Prespic peak)
    This usually, between fights and quest, gets me to level 12 or 13. It takes about 7 minutes on most characters. I am then able to complete all of the Incarnam Quests, which brings me near level 15 or 16. That's another 10-15 minutes. I then have a set (albeit a Boon set) which greatly helps. Crab pincers can quickly and easily be farmed in Incarnam, and they provide an extremely good income for low levels. For later levels, pincers can be used to acquire scrolls, which sell far better. Alchemist can be leveled extremely quickly in Incarnam as well. For those who prefer leveling to earning kamas, levels 15- 30 can be done quickly at Incarnam Chafers, Rocky Inlet, Piglets, Lousy Pigs, or through quests. I found that Noney's guide referring to the various phases of earning Kamas is very perceptive. Phase One works beautifully through your first million kamas, and possibly even beyond. Phase 2 is perfect for the next few million. Phase three is wonderful for those who have progressed further in their pursuit of wealth. That's all I have to say. Now I shall go away. ^Poem ~Syawla

posté November 03, 2010, 12:57:04 | #57
    i guess i got alittle harsh with words in my second post, i never meant to seem like i was trashing what he said i was just trying to fill in some leveling blanks, or share a few monsters which some people may find easier to kill. sometimes im not the greatest with my words and i am very sorry if i sounded like i was trying to offend the creator of this thread i only read step 2 of the money making guide and i personally just didnt agree with it all.

posté November 04, 2010, 22:19:39 | #58
    Thanx, this really helped me out

Dreggon Breaker
    * * Member Since 2007-12-23
    posté November 04, 2010, 23:15:38 | #59
    I s'pose I could share a tip of mine.

In both Solar and Zatoïshwan upon server release, I took advantage of leveling in the Tree Keeholo on Otomaï's Island as early as level thirty with my buddy Ish. He was a Pandawa: the key to making leveling here succeed. Fortunately these areas are usually pretty vacant (especially given the recent influx in players leveling on Frigost), and so stars may have a tenancy to rise. This is an area meant for smart players to take advantage of tactics (something many players seem to lack, haha). Be wary of Air Pikoko and Cheeken; they pose the greatest threats as they deal considerable damage and are generally much tougher to defeat.

So now you're wondering how we managed to train there so early? Such high leveled creatures you'd imagine would pulverize us no sweat? But the tactic part comes into play with one special enemy: Snailmet. The glyph they leave deal devastating amounts of damage in every element (albeit insta-kill you, even if you survive the four damage reels). On average you'll see about 2.000 to 3.000 damage per glyph activated. A Pandawa possesses some of the strongest field manipulation powers in the game. The trick is to throw enemies on their team mate's glyphs, thus allowing you to use their greatest strength against them. Other classes can assist too. Sacrier are on par with being able to assist in transporting enemies onto these glyphs. If all players have Release, that helps as well in case of certain situations. Another important tip (unless it was fixed by some patch): a player being carried cannot be a target of Cooperation. Don't be surprised to see a key asset to victory be targeted by Cooperation onto the glyph quickly though. Snailmet have a strong tenancy to target their greatest threat now as soon as possible.

I won't explain all the combinations. I won't explain how to kill every enemy in any given situation. But if you are a smart player and come prepared, be prepared to reap the benefits. Snailmet Shells, Moopet Fabrics, Light Treeckler Knots, Cheeken Plaits, and Air Pikoko Shells are very valuable resources as well.

- S

Alphabett (Rosal)
    TTGL
    Former Subscriber Piglet Tracker
    * Member Since 2009-10-16
    posté November 05, 2010, 02:12:56 | #60
    I found this a great way to climb up a ladder. Group up with about 1 or 2 int or str characters (Sadis fecas iops cras etc)
    Go around and kill heaps of plain cracklers. I found when I had my feca with 2 enus it was easy since I took max 2 turns to kill a pc with my 13-16 staff bg and incredible int (700) and this was only level 70 (Getting as much exp as a cha sacrier at ottomai)

And as mentioned in the paragraph above chance sacriers with a lot of PP warriors (Enus cha pandas etc) You can reap up some 30kk drops and more (Grassy plains for a agi/cha sacrier that I did) and not only did the fights last 40 - 100 seconds and showed some nice numbers each time I hit, I healed half of that since they were ALL melee monsters Just avoid muffs and the kriss's. Apart from that ottomai farming is extremely easy with a cha/agi sacrier (Note if you hybrid cha/agi don't use assault unless its a pik running away)

My third and final place I found easy to level at was rats. You can easily invest masses of exp into masses of kamas instead (Mounts). Just make sure you have some kamas to invest (1mk preferrably). Buy either a em ging dt or a golden or plum with something dt and 50% it (You gotta make sure you're some deadly AoE however) Agility iops. Fecas and some other high level AoE beasts may be your preffered option for this (This may be a tedious start but its great PvM and a start to any player who knows the basics of selling resources)

Former Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
    * * Member Since 2007-07-31
    posté November 13, 2010, 11:22:30 | #61

Quote (GreaterBreadCompany @ 05 October 2010 14:16) *
    The fastest way is to actually do the non-archmonster steps of the eternal harvest quest. Gather all the non boss monsters in a day or so with a main and some alts/friends. Then buy boss souls/do dungeons the next few days. Possible to get 100 in a couple days to 2 weeks depending on how much cash/time/etc you have to buy souls/get a team for dung.

We are talking about newcomers.

Doubt anyone would be able to even reach otomai if he just started playing.

Former Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
    * * Member Since 2009-05-25
    posté November 22, 2010, 16:59:03 | #62
    Well nice tactics. I can't seem to level actually... I'm trying gobball dungeon but its boring.However it's hard buying sets and selling sets.I play on the sever rosal which is fun i guess. Back to the main idea, Koalaks just take to long. I've tried trools but not so good usually takes me 11-30mins. Kaingers are annoying with there luck.Dopples i can't seem to beat anymore. reply back :>

~Kissmyintel

Baby-Kan (Rushu)
    Pumas
    Subscriber Ancestral Treechnid Slogger
    * * * * Member Since 2008-01-07
    posté November 22, 2010, 17:17:33 | #63
    Lol i replied on your post somewhere else, but yah as int cra i don't like koalaks. Better for cha cras.

~KAN~

Leviathan (Solar)
    Subscriber Blop Gulper
    * Member Since 2008-12-29
    posté December 22, 2010, 07:04:30 | #64
    Sticky! Helps a ton for new players!

Former Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
    * * Member Since 2007-07-31
    posté May 25, 2011, 21:26:08 | #65

Quote (Syawla @ 03 November 2010 07:14) *
    This entire thread depressed me.

Someone (Noney ) made this lovely thread which could be very beneficial to the community as a whole.

• Fewer people with no idea of how to earn Kamas means fewer beggars.
    • It means a higher influx of resources, which saves time, for those who choose to use that time to level.
    • It creates wealthier, and therefore happier, players who might then choose to subscribe (which has benefits for f2p and p2p players alike).

In response to Noney's generous donation of time and thought, many people have posted petty complaints and nitpicked in posts which added nothing to the discussion of the topic at hand.

• Most of the posts correcting other people's grammar and/or spelling were posted by people with poor grammar and/or spelling.
    • Whether or not this thread should go into the Jobs section of the forums is entirely up to the Mods, and not anyone who posted about it. My personal opinion is that since it is about earning kamas and leveling (which has nothing to do with Job Tips or Job Tricks) it might be fine where it is. Yet, again, that is up to the Mods, not me.
    • Noney did not suggest that this post consisted of a complete and thorough guide for all levels. She made a general guide, and it is a good one. Those who degraded her for this could have made their points just as easily without attacking the thread's author.
    • A great number of the posts in this thread merely repeated what was said by others. This adds nothing to the discussion, increases the number of posts readers are forced to sift through, and may cause many to give up reading before they have reached one vital piece of information.
    • Noney did not specify at what level one would switch to the next phase of earning. She made a general guide, and it is a good one. Those who degraded her for this could have made their points just as easily without attacking the thread's author.

This thread would have been extremely helpful, had our wonderful, kind, respectful community done what they do best, and shared their own knowledge.

I am very curious about, and would love to read what you do when creating a new account or character, without leeching (as Noney said "SOLO" to earn kamas. Let's be creative, shall we?

Personally I farm certain materials in Incarnam, and then Astrub, until I have enough to do the "The Latest Fashion" quest.
      Spoiler: (highlight to show)
      (Those materials are 5 White Gobbly Wool, 5 Black Gobbly Wool,
      5 Gobball Wool, 1 Boar Tusk, 2 Boar Hair, 1 Miliboowolf Hairs, 2 Prespic peak)

This usually, between fights and quest, gets me to level 12 or 13. It takes about 7 minutes on most characters. I am then able to complete all of the Incarnam Quests, which brings me near level 15 or 16. That's another 10-15 minutes. I then have a set (albeit a Boon set) which greatly helps. Crab pincers can quickly and easily be farmed in Incarnam, and they provide an extremely good income for low levels.

For later levels, pincers can be used to acquire scrolls, which sell far better.

Alchemist can be leveled extremely quickly in Incarnam as well.

For those who prefer leveling to earning kamas, levels 15- 30 can be done quickly at Incarnam Chafers, Rocky Inlet, Piglets, Lousy Pigs, or through quests.

I found that Noney's guide referring to the various phases of earning Kamas is very perceptive. Phase One works beautifully through your first million kamas, and possibly even beyond. Phase 2 is perfect for the next few million. Phase three is wonderful for those who have progressed further in their pursuit of wealth.

That's all I have to say. Now I shall go away.
      ^Poem

~Syawla
      Thanks 

Blop Gulper
      * Member Since 2009-10-01
      posté May 29, 2011, 00:17:25 | #66
      Diamonds/diamond stones really are expensive, the dungeons is easy and the drop rate for the stones are very good. Nice guide.

F2P Member Bworkette Lover
      * * * Member Since 2009-10-10
      posté May 29, 2011, 02:08:49 | #67
      The new, up to date, leveling guide:
      Leech a chance sac in Frigost from 50-150

Woteva (Rushu)
      Former Subscriber Blop Gulper
      * Member Since 2011-02-05
      posté May 29, 2011, 22:47:06 | #68
      How to make kama easy,dont do miner im 100 and the ore doesnt sell fast cuz everyone EVERYONE
      undercuts your prices,farmer baker everyone needs bread the price will go down but comes back up
      as it takes ages and nobody does it 24/7,all the people that are crafters
      are all 100 miner jumberjack anyway.Still best source for the time is gobball dungeon,
      everyone wants to level fast so everyone buys souls,3 minuites for 18000 Try finding enough kobalt
      in that time when the respawn time sucks and everyone hogs it.

Subscriber Larva
      * Member Since 2011-10-21
      posté October 21, 2011, 03:37:19 | #69
      pretty good summary, thanks bro

Ecacheca (Rosal)
      Reunited
      Subscriber Great Coralator Polisher
      * * * Member Since 2009-09-08
      posté October 21, 2011, 08:01:58 | #70
      WARNING: This is more than just a mere wall. This is THE wall.

I have an incredibly weird, but very effective way of making kamas over the long term.

Every single day I go to Frigost and loot all 4 trash cans. Usually there will be a bunch of very low-priced resources like Grossewer Rat Hair. Ignore those. Take anything worth 80 kamas or more each.

You'll want a strength character as there are generally a LOT of things in those trash cans.

Among my best finds (not at once):
      7 Kam Assutra Amulets
      2 Gelanos
      Ancestral Treechelmet
      14 Wisdom Cawwot Dofus
      4 mk (at once), this was actually in the Astrub trash, but I spent it all in like a day back when I was level 70 or so.

Now put ALL of it in your bank. Get a shoemaker, tailor, or jeweler level of 30+

Once per week, make what you can to level your shoemaker/tailor/jeweler. Sell the resources leftover in batches of 100, sell the equips worth 15kk or more, and crush the other ones for runes. I make about 500kk-1mk per week this way, just checking trash, it's ridiculous. Of course I make money other ways, but this is just a great addition to my "paycheck".

Since I generally use a tailor, and it's not level 50 yet, I have a list of good recipes to make on notepad. It's really long, but you can find any of these resources in trash, and I have made quite a few of each. This notepad list helps a lot for me, might not be helpful for you but here goes anyway.
      (Getting an alchemist for cheap dyes is almost required for some of these recipes though)

Rags
      4x Magic Dark Dye
      Resistant String
      10x Flax Fibre
      2x Purple Fabric
      3x Magic Bluish Dye

Daudgee
      2x Kobalite
      20x Bandages
      1x Ouginak Chain
      2x Kriptonite
      2x Gobball War Chief Horn

Tromatising Mask
      10x Flax String
      10x Mouse Hairs
      1x Traumatized Kokokonut
      10x Boar Hair
      10x Kokokonut

Crackler Cloak
      x17 Flint
      x16 Coal
      x1 Diamond Stone
      x20 Gold Crackler Tooth
      x5 Crackler Stone

Crackler Helmet
      x16 Flint
      x20 Gold Crackler Tooth
      x12 Coal
      x6 Crackler Stone
      x2 Crackler Heart

Guavhat
      x5 Grass Snake Skin
      x3 Pandikaze Hairs
      x20 Bulbamboo Shoot
      x20 Bulbush Leaf
      x20 Bulbiflor Flower

Scaracapes
      x4 Shell
      x10 Palm Flower
      x1 Palm Oil
      x6 Wing
      x30 Antennae

Scarahelmets
      x5 Shell
      x10 Wing
      x40 Antennae
      x12 Palm Flower
      x1 Palm Oil

Crow Helmet
      x1 Magic Dark Dye
      x40 Crow Feather
      x45 Crow Foot
      x1 Crow Eye
      x1 Brandon's Heart

Treecapa
      x5 Amber
      x30 Treechnid Bark
      x30 Treechnid Root
      x3 Treechnid Sap
      x30 Treechnid Bud

Treechelmet
      x15 Amber
      x20 Treechnid Bark
      x40 Treechnid Root
      x3 Trunknid Wood
      x60 Treechnid Bud

Carpet Cape
      x4 Earth Kwak Feather
      x6 Miliboowolf Hairs
      x2 Magus Bwork Beard Hairs
      x3 Gobball War Chief Wool
      x1 Gwandpa Wabbit Hairs

Akwadala Hat
      x50 Water Pandawushu Artifact
      x1 Pandikaze Hairs
      x1 Pandulum Hairs
      x3 Kitsou Nakwa Hairs
      x4 Kitsou Nakwa Skin

Mushd Cloak
      x5 Flax Fibre
      x1 Hemp Fibre
      x10 Mushd Hand
      x1 Muddy Mushd Heart
      x50 Mushd Mud

Kwak Capes
      x50 Feathers
      x1 Wabbit Hair
      x2 Evil Tofu Feather
      x1 Crow Feather
      x5 Tofu Feather

Boostache's Cape
      x1 Boostache Moustache
      x1 Bone Fragment
      x2 Vampire Blood
      x3 Kwoan Eye
      x4 Boostoplasm

Class Hats
      x10 Craboral Pincer
      x1 Coralator Fabric
      Various other things

White Dreggheadgear
      x5 Plisskenskin
      x10 White Gobbly Wool
      x10 White Dreggon Shell
      x1 Plain Boar Leather
      x5 White Dreggon Egg

Brave's Dark Dora
      x1 Dark Wicker
      x5 Shroud
      x20 Dark Treechnid Bark
      x20 Flax String
      x1 Dark Tissue

Prespic Cloak
      x1 Prespic Fabric
      x1 Prespic Peak
      x15 Prespic Paw
      x3 Prespic Tail
      x1 Prespic Stomach

Prespwig
      x11 Prespic Tail
      x3 Prespic Mane
      x1 Prespic Stomach
      x25 Prespic Paw
      x1 Prespic Fabric

Lorko Kasko
      x2 Treechnid Bark
      x2 Dark Treechnid Root
      x2 Dark Treechnid Bark
      x1 Liroye Merline's Bark
      x2 Flax String

Maimpa Cloak
      x4 Wabbit Hair
      x8 Kolerat Tail
      x1 Whitish Fang Tail
      x4 Ouginak Hair
      x10 Whitish Fang Ears

Dora
      x10 Flax String
      x1 Royal Gobball Wool
      x1 Bewitched Wicker
      x2 Chestnut Wood
      x2 Hornbeam Wood

Eachure Hat
      x1 Dantegoulish Potion
      x5 Chafer Lancer Leather Briefs
      x10 Flax String
      x1 Gobball War Chief Leather
      x1 Boar Leather

The Bear
      x4 Shroud
      x5 Black Tiwabbit Hairs
      x5 Kaniger Hair
      x1 Silk String
      x1 Mutilated Bear

Larvhat
      x1 Small Golden Pearl
      x18 Orange Larva Skin
      x11 Green Larva Skin
      x14 Blue Larva Skin
      x40 Magical Cure

Shako
      x4 Crocodyl Bone
      x10 Chafer Bone
      x5 Invisible Chafer Bone
      x1 Bone Fragment
      x1 Chafer Foot Soldier's Surprising Bone

Gulliver
      x25 Whitish Fang Ears
      x25 Kaniger Ears
      x30 Lousy Pig Ears
      x30 Gwandpa Wabbit Ears
      x30 Piglet Ears

Minot'Horn
      x1 Minotoror Hairs
      x1 Boar Hair
      x2 Burnt Minotoror Horn
      x1 Mouse Hairs
      x1 Flax String

Ambusherot
      x30 Ambusher Leaf
      x5 Kokoko Leaf
      x20 Glukoko Petal
      x5 Glu
      x8 Glukoko Skin

Ambusheadgear
      x12 Ambusher Bud
      x2 Glukoko Skin
      x5 Glu
      x35 Glukoko Petal
      x35 Ambusher Leaf

Sortingat Hogwat
      x10 Gobball Wool
      x10 Black Gobbly Wool
      x10 White Gobbly Wool
      x1 Darit Hair
      x10 Flax String

Mad Boowolf Cloak
      x1 Magic Dark Dye
      x1 Boowolf Canine
      x10 Boowolf Hairs
      x1 Boowolf Claw
      x1 Boowolf Tail

Kritter
      x1 Invisible Chafer Bone
      x1 Chief Crocodyl Teeth
      x1 Chafer Archer Thighbone
      x1 Chafer Bone
      x1 Chafer Foot Soldier's Surprising Bone

Gobball Cape
      x1 Gobball War Chief Tongue
      x30 Black Gobbly Wool
      x30 White Gobbly Wool
      x10 Gobbal War Chief Wool
      x80 Gobball Wool

Mad Tofu Cloak
      x100 Tofu Feather
      x1 Black Gobbly Wool
      x1 Royal Gobball Wool
      x1 Magic Dark Dye

x1 Pilbocks Hat
      x10 Boar Hair
      x10 Flax String
      x1 Tofu Feather
      x1 Magic Green Larva Skin

Vampire Cloak
      x1 Magic Redness Dye
      x1 White Gobbly Wool
      x10 Gobball Wool
      x1 Vampire Blood

Jouik Krampe
      x1 Dark Sack of Potatoes
      x1 Flax String
      x10 Black Gobbly Wool
      x10 Black Tiwabbit Hairs

Crystaloball
      x10 Mouse Hairs
      x10 Flax String
      x1 Crystaloball Stone
      x10 Boar Hairs

Slob Headgear
      x6 Flax String
      x1 Oats
      x1 Magic Oats
      x1 Barley

Bearman's Cloak
      x1 Mouse Hairs
      x1 Bear Fabric
      x1 Wabbit Hair
      x1 Boar Hair

Gobball Headgear
      x150 Gobball Wool
      x1 Gobball Brain
      x40 Gobball War Chief Wool
      x100 White Gobbly Wool

Korko Klako
      x10 Flax String
      x1 Bright Sack of Potatoes
      x1 Gobball War Chief Wool

Small Moskito Schoolbag
      x15 Moskito Brow
      x20 Magical Cure
      x18 Moskito Wing

Harvester Bag
      x25 Black Gobbly Wool
      x10 Black Tiwabbit Hairs
      x25 White Gobbly Wool

Florheadgear
      x10 Demonic Rose Saliva
      x40 Demonic Rose Petal
      x1 Wild Grass

Small Redness Cloak
      x4 White Gobbly Wool
      x4 Gobball Wool
      x6 Demonic Rose Petal

This post has been edited by HCMongoose - October 21, 2011, 08:02:40.
      Former Subscriber Bworker Punisher
      * * * * * Member Since 2006-09-05
      posté October 21, 2011, 08:59:43 | #71

Quote (pascalsauvage @ 29 May 2011 02:08) *
      The new, up to date, leveling guide:
      Leech a chance sac in Frigost from 50-150
      Update on the update: Outdated.

Subscriber Larva
      * Member Since 2012-04-24
      posté April 25, 2012, 08:21:06 | #72
      can someone please give me advice on how to earn kamas fast?? im lvl 73 chance panda

Rahn (Shika)
      Obitus
      Subscriber Thrower of Barbrossa
      * * Member Since 2011-02-18
      posté April 25, 2012, 16:07:14 | #73
      Nice guide, you might want to mention alternatives though, since obviously some of the monsters on the "SOLO" list have resistances which could hinder some classes and builds to the point where it is slowing their xp gain down.

For example the piglets come with a minimum 50% agility resistance (Click here), my personal recommendation for an alternative would be Mushds (solo), or astrub rats (group). Both of these alternatives have -Air resistance % as far as I know.

- John

Subscriber Mopy King Cleaner
      * * * * Member Since 2008-05-24
      posté April 27, 2012, 01:37:03 | #74
      Sticky??  

Subscriber Larva
      * Member Since 2011-10-26
      posté June 05, 2012, 08:42:17 | #75
      lol

F2P Member Larva
      * Member Since 2010-02-15
      posté June 12, 2012, 08:35:07 | #76
      I'm not sure most of these are " subscribers only area" but if it is can you give me a tip on where to level for "non-subscribers"?
      Please and thank you  

Former Subscriber Tofu Stroker
      * Member Since 2011-10-17
      posté June 28, 2012, 21:53:30 | #77
      Nowadays when you have your own hunt team (like 5 150+ or something), it's just sakai till 50, then continue sakai or go Frigost till 150. at the level you can wear the set you want you just change from wisdom to change/agility/strength/intelligence or whatever with dopples and Tadaaa!

* * Member Since 2012-01-04
      posté June 28, 2012, 22:46:13 | #78
      Is it just me, or has the Piglets in Porcos Territory become much more stronger than before? They used to run after you and deal 20ish damage, now they run away from you and deal 40~50 damage.

Nevermind.

This post has been edited by GloomyBearS - June 28, 2012, 22:47:53.
      Subscriber Tofu Stroker
      * Member Since 2006-05-27
      posté July 03, 2012, 09:24:00 | #79
      1-130 train on piwi's with good wis set,and you will get more then 80 000+ every good challange,INSANE.

Lifa (Rosal)
      Doomed
      Former Subscriber Larva
      * Member Since 2012-07-06
      posté July 12, 2012, 13:22:10 | #80
      Heh, thank you. You solved all my problems. ;D

-enlow

Subscriber Larva
      * Member Since 2012-08-24
      posté August 24, 2012, 16:40:43 | #81
      Thanks for this! It is a great help!

Former Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
      * * Member Since 2012-06-10
      posté August 27, 2012, 10:31:37 | #82
      I think that this is a very good. Guide - just incase any new people come here and say something like: "Oh, I'm new to this game. Can anyone give me a guide to help me level". But I find the best exp for my Str Cra is soloing Dark Miners/Bakers/Smiths. I get about 100,000-150,000 (maybe more depending on whether I actually do the challenges or not) in about 3 minutes of battling.

He's currently a lvl 58 Str Cra and when I get back from my lovely holiday at Lake Garda then I shall continue to lvl him until he is lvl 60, at which point I shall get him either a Crim/Ivory mount or a Eme/Crim

So just a small improve ment on your guide - lvl 50-60 Str Cra's should go lvl on Dark Miners/Bakers/Smiths out side of Brakmar

Subscriber Ouginak Torturer
      * Member Since 2010-10-24
      posté August 27, 2012, 13:21:18 | #83
      Following the advices from wikia..
      -Scroll up your wis to 101 at the very beggining (no matter that you just start the game for a first time)
      -Posess four lvl 200 characters so you will get the account bonus (no matter that you just start the game for a first time)
      -Pay people for leeching 100kk a lvl (no matter that you just start the game for a first time)

Nice thing, gz, but according to f2p areas:
      1-20 Incarnam (skeletons are nice!)
      20-30 Cracrocks (never tried but everyone else liked it)
      Then you can get your p2p and start the adventure :p

Subscriber Ouginak Torturer
      * Member Since 2011-01-24
      posté August 28, 2012, 00:15:27 | #84
      I leveled a char from one to 100 in 9 hours. had 3x xp to 100 tho. and those 9 hours were on and off. fought kanis with my sram (197) then took him to frigost and made myself a leech group on frig kanis. I solo them with ease and speed

This post has been edited by Bringer-of-Death - August 28, 2012, 00:15:52.
      Former Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
      * * Member Since 2012-06-10
      posté August 28, 2012, 16:47:56 | #85

This post has been edited by chaotichazz - October 15, 2012, 19:51:46.
      Former Subscriber Grossewer Rat Washer
      * * Member Since 2012-09-09
      posté September 30, 2012, 10:30:46 | #86
      I'd like to have added "Piwis in Sufokia, Bonta and Ankama habour" for level 1-20. They are ecxellent prey for anyone with some kind of ranged attacks (practically anyone) and in these locations, they tend to have a couple of stars yielding in very high experience.

Not to mention the valuable feathers you can sell.

posté December 16, 2012, 23:20:19 | #87
      On my pure Intel Osa i found that gob dung is great lvling from 50-100 solo or with a group and if you can soul the royal then you can make kamas as well as lvling. Hope this helpe

Subscriber Piglet Tracker
      * Member Since 2012-12-15
      posté January 11, 2013, 03:17:53 | #88
      ooooooooooooooooooo i got another way of making kamas not so much leveling but yeh great kamas. On my server white gobbly wool goes for 50kk+ per 100. the reason for this is because high levels get lazy with farming and deside to just buy mats to level up there jewller. so yeah check your server.check white gobbly wool and get to farming you should be able to get 300 or so white gobbly wools in an hour.

Former Subscriber Quetsnakiatl Cruncher
      * * Member Since 2012-03-30
      posté January 30, 2013, 15:24:23 | #89
      Perhaps the Crackler Dungeon has gotten harder, but from experience, I couldn't beat it at Level 70 with a 130 Enu. The problem is that there are TONS of Cracklers and they all take away AP until they start attacking you in Melee.

Note: Any group will have to split up, as the second to last fight only has two slots each, and then three slots each, etc....

Gobball Dungeon has gotten easier.

From experience, unless you want to slowly level up by just making Piwi items (other good ones at lower levels are Mush Mush and Boar) to Level 40, gathering resources is not, very fast.
      My strategy is to train gathering professions and then make items with those. Miner is highly useful for Jeweller, as well as any Smith, and Lumberjack is great for Carvers and Smiths.

Subscriber Gobball Breeder
      * Member Since 2012-11-03
      posté February 12, 2013, 19:09:36 | #90
      Another easy way to make kamas for begginers is to fight boars and be a shoemaker.
      get to level 10 shoemaker and then fight boars.
      They are easy to beat (Especially if you have a higher level character)
      and they drop what is needed for a boar belt (Boar tusk, Boar Snout and Boar Hair)
      The boar belt sells to npcs for 100 kamas. so basically for every boar you kill you get 100 kamas.

Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
      * * Member Since 2012-09-19
      posté February 12, 2013, 20:09:10 | #91
      Oh we started talking money so i guess this is my specialty. I'm glad because I suck at leveling.

best way to make money is merchanting. There is just no possible faster way. But unless you know how to do it your screwed. Also depending on which server your on too. Servers that don't have as much items in flow will often have a much harder time doing this.

1. Trade chat. Watch trade chat and make (low) offers on everything. You may be surprised and get a yes because they are desperate. I have grabbed items for 40-70% less then market doing this and honestly how hard is it to pm someone mid fight?

2. Inner market merchanting. This is when if you notice that there are only 2 (or how ever many) items for sale and they have roughly the same price and same stats but one it a lot cheaper. But the cheap one and sell for a little less then the other. This can be risky and should only be done if you know what your doing. The profits of this are small usually but it is an easy process to keep up the amount of items your selling in market. (Make sure you figure in tax!!!)

3. Merchant mode. This is where you will have your "lucky breaks". I have made TONS of money where people misprice or miss type (forget a 0 for example). This is if your really trying to make money and make sure you know market and figure tax when buying items. But when you get your lucky break you can make absolutely insane amounts of money. I have had a couple times where rather expensive items were sold for 10% of their market price because someone forgot a 0.

now while your shops are full or close you need something else to do. And I actually just found this out and it works crazy fast. You MUST have a cha character for best results and a cha sac for even better results. Multi clienting can greatly increase the money gain. Walk around and only fight the bird/crab mobs. Your cha char should easily have 200 pp and that is basically 100% chance for 1 feather for every 2 birds. The more accounts the more money. Also selling the crab resources and the candies that drop while doing this I alone with only 1 acc got 200kk an hour or more. But you are also gaining xp so on top of useing this method you can lvl your character or a mount further increasing profits.

Subscriber Piglet Tracker
      * Member Since 2006-11-04
      posté February 13, 2013, 13:26:26 | #92

Quote (ZaneH1359 @ 12 February 2013 19:09) *
      Another easy way to make kamas for begginers is to fight boars and be a shoemaker.
      get to level 10 shoemaker and then fight boars.
      They are easy to beat (Especially if you have a higher level character)
      and they drop what is needed for a boar belt (Boar tusk, Boar Snout and Boar Hair)
      The boar belt sells to npcs for 100 kamas. so basically for every boar you kill you get 100 kamas.

Better make the belts and crush them and sell the runes. Way better!

My ''secret'' for making mony is dropping (and maybe maging if u can) prespic sets! I made an easy 500/1m kammas in a few hours. (including an int xelor and a enu 117, 3/4 set items ea fight is not rare) But items can also drop when soloing.
      The maxed items go for A LOT of monny! (hat goes till 20 wis cape to 30 belt 3 reflect and ring also 3)
      When maging these items over wis (or more wis) you can make a nice profit!
      *TIP* DONT OVERFLOW the market!!! If u drop like 20/30 prespic hats DONT put them all in the market at once! This will drop the price dramaticly!
      An other tip is bounty hunting and souls! Some rare monsters (not only arches but also rare monsters) are worth a lot of monneh!

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
      * Member Since 2013-03-07
      posté March 07, 2013, 16:35:58 | #93
      The lousy pigs DESTROYED me at level 25. I took a single one all time, lowest level I could find, but it hurt :L

Shelby (Solar)
      Undisputed
      Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
      * * Member Since 2012-05-14
      posté March 07, 2013, 17:33:21 | #94
      Many mobs have changed since the time it was written. For now stick to piwis till like 30-40 and then take on pigs (aso depends highly on char you are playing)

Subscriber Arachnophobe
      * Member Since 2013-03-09
      posté March 10, 2013, 00:37:45 | #95
      Nobody has a new leveling guide then eh?

Subscriber Arachnophobe
      * Member Since 2011-04-11
      posté March 10, 2013, 12:20:56 | #96

Quote (eotkodekff @ 05 September 2010 15:42) *
      Typo, thank you for pointing it out.

Small point, the "correct" shortening/abbreviation for levels is lvls, not lvs.
      don't correct people if your own spelling is a fraud idiot..

Shelby (Solar)
      Undisputed
      Subscriber Dreggon Breaker
      * * Member Since 2012-05-14
      posté March 10, 2013, 22:03:04 | #97

Quote (MushrooMann @ 10 March 2013 00:37) *
      Nobody has a new leveling guide then eh?
      Everyoday's Almanax and Dopples are a great addition to your experience.

Personaly I do piwi's -> pigs -> blops -> kanis/kolo (but there are perhaps more interesting places to exp)

This post has been edited by NystagmusH - March 10, 2013, 22:07:12.
      Subscriber Larva
      * Member Since 2011-10-21
      posté October 03, 2013, 20:58:01 | #98

* * Member Since 2011-01-27
      posté October 04, 2013, 04:54:02 | #99
      If you can get a group at astrub mines you can still do the crackrock mobs from lvl 20 - 40+ and then move onto blops and chafers up to around 60, then move onto kanigers or go to leech island (frigost)

Former Subscriber Larva
      * Member Since 2013-10-22
      posté October 22, 2013, 14:02:15 | #100
      merci boucoup pour les information