Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

How to level 1-100 Fastest way/ How to make kamas easily, Helping you out !
Former Subscriber Boowolf Squisher
* * Member Since 2007-07-31
posté September 03, 2010, 21:43:12 | #1
How to level 1-100 Fastest way/ How to make kamas easily Hi everyone,

I'm here to help you out if your facing troubles with leveling fast / making kamas hardly

First of all i'll mention the best places to level at "SOLO"

1-20, Astrub beach North-East of astrub (Careful not to take big mobs when your level 1-8)
20-30, Lousy pigs, At the lousy pig plain, North-West of astrub
30-40, Piglets, South of amakna, Located around the ~Dragon pig dungeon~
40-50, Several places but my most favourit one is The cemetary of amakna
50-60, Every element has his own place, IF your intelligence You should try "Dark treechnids Southwest of astrub", As for agility/strength/chance The best i've been into was "Wabbit island"
60-70, Kaniger groups/Legendary cracklers with blops, In the cania plains and all of the other cania locations
70-90, Gobbal dungeon runs Continuously/Pandala all locations Except the ghosts/Fire village/Moon island all locations except the deep forest

As for 90-100, Koalak mountain, Gobbal dungeon runs still / Whatever else you find better if your better than me

Here are some tips if you are a good AOE'r class with the elements of "Intelligence/Agility" which is most likely Feca/Cra/Iop

You can live in the sewers starting from level 70 as an agility iop with the required gear and stabled wisdom with atleast of 8 action points to be able to use Celestial sword twice, Starting from 90 as intelligence cra, And starting from 70 as intelligence Feca with the incredible Burning Glyph

About leveling in groups,

Either you have someone helping you out if your low level or help someone out or run it with high levels,

If your level 70+, Visit the blop dungeon it's a very good dungeon at your level with incredible exp!
If you reach 100, If your strength/Chance, Visit the Bontarian rat dungeon it has incredible exp, If your intelligence/Agility, Visit the Brakmarian rat dungeon
If you reach 140+, The way is opened for you to go everywhere, good luck

About kamas, You will take time to make kamas no matter what, Not to mention drops at higher level dungeons Anyways !

Step 1:Use Whatever resources you got in your bag or your bank check the recipes you might have the entire items for the specific recipes, Or just add some addiction recipes beware of the price if it's high then do not bother and just sell the recipes, And always know that everything is bought no matter what stats it has

Step 2: I wouldn't say all proffesions that i won't mention are bad but the best for me is the three main professions with the secondary proffesion "Magus", Go for Tailor/Shoemaker/Jeweler and then go for magus and max them both, They are not easy to level and they are not hard, They need time, It's better than sitting there doing nothing than spending more like of 30 minutes every day trying to collect the specific resources or buy them to level it and one day you will get it

Step 3: This method has the average of 100K Kamas per hour Atleast Or even more, The maps used to be very good for farming at the previous version of dofus "1.29" But I have no idea now but new maps are really good anyways , Treechnid forest, Have a good aoer/Have good prospection, Or more characters "alternatives" and start farming, One hour is done with good drops, Now it's your solution to sell them or!, Use the entire resources to craft Treechnid bows that have "1+ AP", Do not crush them still till you reach about 50 bows, Once you have 50, Then go ahead and go to smithmagi workshop and use the tool to transform items into runes and put these bows and good Luck, You may have no AP runes, You may have one and you may have a lot!, It all depends on your luck and Also, They sell each with atleast of 300,000 Kamas i believe

Step 4: Hunt/Soul/Get friends/Drop now as i meant in my previous sentence is, There are a lot of ways to make money but this is one of my favorite ways, Hunt mopy kings and save ten souls, Try to do Lord crow dungeon and try to save up to atleast 5 souls, Try Pandora dungeon and try to save five souls, Now, You're holding twenty souls of goodies, Try to get 7 enu's beside yourself, Yes enu's since they have Chest and their actual incredible high prospection Remember they should be atleast 135+, Now it's time to drop!, Best of luck with that ! hehe

Step 5: This isn't my way of making kamas but i did run "Crackler Dungeon" A lot for spell scrolls and i've noticed the price of diamond stones is just ridiculous, It's too high for it's drop rate, And ! The souls, Here's my advice, Run crackler with atleast four people, Have your drops have your fun and have your own condition of you taking the soul at the final room and that depends if they agree or disagree anyways, IF you drop five stones, That's 60kk At least depending on which server your in, And the soul is more likely 100kk, The run takes 20 minutes maximumly with a stabled group and less if good group, That's 160kk per 20 minutes

*Quick edit: Had to to mention the best leveling places for groups up there*

Best of luck everyone !

Subscriber Celestial Bearbarian Basher
* * * * * * Member Since 2005-12-31
posté September 05, 2010, 09:59:55 | #2
Nice advice... I probably knew most of this, though it is always good to have a quick reference.

We're welcome too add more tips, eh ?

-Cato

Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2007-12-12
posté September 05, 2010, 14:05:56 | #3

Quote (CatOcatastrofe @ 05 September 2010 09:59) *
Nice advice... I probably knew most of this, though it is always good to have a quick reference.

We're welcome to add more tips, eh ?

-Cato

I have to grammar police on you, sorry, but your "too" which is meant to be "to" just reduces my eyes to nothing.

Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2008-09-27
posté September 05, 2010, 14:45:10 | #4

Quote (eotkodekff @ 05 September 2010 14:05) *
I have to grammar police on you, sorry, but your "too" which is ment to be "to" just reduces my eyes to nothing.

Incorrect spelling alert! Ment is supposed to be spelt meant. Oh, and nice info Noney but the running of the gob dung just seems too slow for me as I only get about 100-120kk xp from royal gob. =\
but.... Leeching in SO dung with high lvs and high wisdom can guarantee you a few lvs! ;D

Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2007-12-12
posté September 05, 2010, 15:42:52 | #5
Typo, thank you for pointing it out.

Small point, the "correct" shortening/abbreviation for levels is lvls, not lvs.

Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2010-07-24
posté September 05, 2010, 16:02:36 | #6
where do int iop lvl 60 lvl?

Subscriber Ouginak Torturer
* Member Since 2010-08-01
posté September 05, 2010, 21:38:24 | #7
It says right up there on the list:

50-60, Every element has his own place, IF your intelligence You should try "Dark treechnids Southwest of astrub"

60-70, Kaniger groups/Legendary cracklers with blops, In the cania plains and all of the other cania locations

Subscriber Wa Wabbit Carrotator
* * * * Member Since 2009-07-20
posté September 05, 2010, 22:52:21 | #8
Nice info, good to know, however a bit slow for me. I mean, Gob dungy is great if you need mats, but for lvling it's slow for me o0 but nice idea.
I prefer koalaks, but soloing them is hard. I have a cra 15x (hybrid) and am lvling my sac (7x) and panda(9x).

Oh and, Jesus.. You grammar nazies..

posté September 06, 2010, 00:10:48 | #9
By the way, I meant Plain cracklers when i said "legendary", And all the info's i posted is to help people that suffer problems in leveling/making kamas as i see a lot of posts asking for helping and i wanted to help out those people that cannot figure a way to deal with situations like these

Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2008-05-23
posté September 06, 2010, 01:03:23 | #10
*To Noney, Gobball farming is also a good way to make kamas/exp at the same time : resources, gobball horns(wisdom scrolls), you can also save resources to make items such as royal gobball hat/cloak, and gobball souls are a fast and good way to make money, i usually make about 150kk an hour(- the payment of soul stones/keys puts me down to 110kk pr hour)

-Alfexon

posté September 06, 2010, 05:08:11 | #11

Quote (xxxicekidxxx @ 06 September 2010 00:03) *
*To Noney, Gobball farming is also a good way to make kamas/exp at the same time : resources, gobball horns(wisdom scrolls), you can also save resources to make items such as royal gobball hat/cloak, and gobball souls are a fast and good way to make money, i usually make about 150kk an hour(- the payment of soul stones/keys puts me down to 110kk pr hour)

-Alfexon

Yup, Ofcourse selling resources is a main thing to make kamas

Former Subscriber Professor Xa Tipper
* * * * * Member Since 2009-06-29
posté September 06, 2010, 09:03:59 | #12

Quote (ninjaabdulla @ 05 September 2010 20:45) *
Oh, and nice info Noney but the running of the gob dung just seems too slow for me as I only get about 100-120kk xp from royal gob. =\

I don't see what you've got to complain about, 9-11 minutes (for a non-Cra) for 100 to 120 million exp from a level 9x-12x mob isn't bad at all. That's about 100 times as much as my 17x Xelor gets from the last room of Blop, on average.

Pumpkin-Jack (Rosal)
Former Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2008-06-06
posté September 06, 2010, 10:43:16 | #13
Well i wouldn't be complaining for getting 100-120 million exp for 9-11 minutes Nice typo

posté September 06, 2010, 12:23:42 | #14

Quote (j-con @ 06 September 2010 16:43) *
Well i wouldn't be complaining for getting 100-120 million exp for 9-11 minutes Nice typo

How is it a typo?

k stands for thousand in this case, considering that he isn't talking about kamas. So a hundred thousand thousand = a hundred million.

posté September 06, 2010, 18:51:14 | #15
Ok here's another method for those with alts and main characters

If you are level 150+, One of the best ways to do a dungeon fast and amazing exp, Which i am still doing is "Soft oak", I'll mention the perfect team for it and to do it really fast

1 int or agi cra, 1 eni, 1 panda "Or two", 1 feca, 1 sacrier and 1 enu

The reason i've chosen those classes is because,

The intell cra is amazingly useful for spamming explosive overall the dungeon till the final room, Agility is great at final room
The eni for ap + Heals
The panda to decrease the resistances of the enemy continuously
Sacrier, To grab the healing/summoning tree's immediately and for later on, to grab the soft oak and sacrifice everyone
Feca, To truce + Spell rebound the sacrier and use immunity
Enutuf, For bribary, Chest, Nice damage, Important reduce key, Ghostly shovel, Clumsiness

Here's the plan that i do and it takes 9-8 minutes for the final room

step 1: Pain share my int cra + Eni, Grab the healing tree + coop the summoning tree and keep them near each others.
step 2: Start self buffing as a cra, and check of the soft oak has the 63+ range buff or not, if yes then just lash arrow and not bother till the enu takes care of it, If no then just bats eye + lash arrow, And keep buffing myself till im prepared
step 3: The panda we got is about level 167, With 14 ap base, Full wisdom, Basically the entire gear has mostly wisdom/ap, It's fully support panda and works really well, Start Vulning the healing one first, then K.O it on my cra (Using Chtelion bow at the current moment cause it's really good for soft oak, Although i do use several other weapons not to mention az'tech)
step 4: Fully nuke the summon branch till it's dead which usually takes 1-2 turns for us since we got lots of vulns
step 5: Gather up for sacrifice
Step 6: Pull the soft oak, Bribary
Step 7: Immunity on sac
step 8: Spell rebound on sac "if it's still not dead
step 9: truce and unbweitch either on panda or enu

Good job

If you need help with any tactics to do whatever fastest way just call for it, and if your trying to find whats the best way to self level or level alt, Ask for it

Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2010-08-19
posté September 14, 2010, 05:53:24 | #16
Is wabbits better for a str sram than lousy pig mobs?

I'm nearing 50, been on lousy pigs for nearly 35 levels, and its just seems to be CRAWLING in
speed now. taking like 1hr per level. That about right?

posté September 14, 2010, 06:25:46 | #17
@Avehs: you may want to time the average battle with both, combined with both monsters weakness. That would be good for starters. Hope to hear more questions from ya Avehs!

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté September 14, 2010, 09:11:13 | #18
Hmm, ya I did what you suggested....

And it looks like lousy pigs being the best xp till like 70 is true.
With 75 wis.

Wabbits -
17k - 27k depending on challenges
2-4 minutes per fight.

Lousy Pigs -
15-22k depending on chals
30second-1m per fight

Former Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2010-08-16
posté September 20, 2010, 02:49:58 | #19
Where should i go to lvl my eca i am lvl 24 and my bluff does a max of 75 damage that ive seen

Royal Mastogob Masticator
* * * * Member Since 2009-06-20
posté September 20, 2010, 03:46:10 | #20

Quote (palehorse @ 20 September 2010 01:49) *
20-30, Lousy Pigs, at the Lousy Pig Plain, North-West of Astrub

But since Bluff is cha/agi, you should probably skip Piglets and do Lousy Pigs till 40-50.

Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
* * Member Since 2010-02-12
posté September 20, 2010, 04:41:30 | #21
Idk if anyone posted this but 50-60 otomais island! Very easy for xp I would recommend having a cawwot dofus but 2 mojeeto palmflowers gives around 24kk of xp that's like last room of royal gob room

Tell me if any of this is wrong or just post it

posté September 20, 2010, 04:48:14 | #22
Er I've seen some posts that say 120kk of zp never had that happen but what was your wis mines only 35 but who knows the otomais island is good xp and no bots everywhere

posté September 20, 2010, 04:53:51 | #23
Oh and for kamas fast there's a bow called George bow idk the real name but wiki it but it steals 1-5000 kamas per hit though failure is 1/2 but good way to hit a couple jellies do that for awhile and the kamas add I do it all the time and make around 150kk per hour! Which I'll be an ap rune when I get enough kamas and Mage it on a gelano and sell it for alot more giving me around a couple mk

Former Subscriber Bworkette Lover
* * * Member Since 2009-08-04
posté September 20, 2010, 15:49:51 | #24

Quote (luckyspy @ 20 September 2010 04:53) *
Oh and for kamas fast there's a bow called George bow idk the real name but wiki it but it steals 1-5000 kamas per hit though failure is 1/2 but good way to hit a couple jellies do that for awhile and the kamas add I do it all the time and make around 150kk per hour! Which I'll be an ap rune when I get enough kamas and Mage it on a gelano and sell it for alot more giving me around a couple mk

There is something called an 'edit' button.
And can you use some .. in your sentences? Its very hard to read now

posté September 20, 2010, 21:50:07 | #25

Quote (luckyspy @ 20 September 2010 03:53) *

150kk an hour isn't all that impressive, and maging Gelanos is pretty risky. Also, it's called Dubya Bow.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté September 20, 2010, 22:01:56 | #26
Is there like a required amount of wis or level, that makes gobbal dungeon good?
The xp doesn't seem all that hot for how long it takes me, or maybe srams just aren't the right class
for it since we have no real range spells, besides traps.

Advice?
62 str sram

posté September 20, 2010, 23:19:13 | #27
Some classes just aren't suited well to get a decent xp/time ratio out of Gob Dungeon.

Subscriber Piglet Milker
posté September 21, 2010, 01:23:59 | #28
Yeah, thats what I feared.
Are there any decent alternatives for those classes?

posté September 21, 2010, 02:41:53 | #29
Yes Avehs: soiling the boss room, (and or the second-to-last room too.) Granted, it won't compare to the other AoE spells that the others have, but better than nothing, eh!

Alternativly--buying the souls and or exchanging Strokens for'em.

Former Subscriber Blop Gulper
* Member Since 2005-12-15
posté September 21, 2010, 03:48:08 | #30
Or you could grind on chafers in either the Ankama Cemetery or get a group and do either the Bonta or Brakmar Cemeteries for a while...

posté September 21, 2010, 07:30:05 | #31

Quote (Avehs @ 20 September 2010 22:01) *
Is there like a required amount of wis or level, that makes gobbal dungeon good?
The xp doesn't seem all that hot for how long it takes me, or maybe srams just aren't the right class
for it since we have no real range spells, besides traps.

Advice?
62 str sram

Hi Avehs, As a strength sram gobbal dungeon may be great for you as you got the great AOE damaging spell "Mass Trap", But if you find that lacking in exp i'll mention several places and good luck

60+ locations that give decent exp/Low money rate,

Amakna cemetery, All types of chafers - You can also have a look at the houses in there and kill vampires for some bloods which is great to sell with nice price for each, That's a step for making some kamas, Unreliable but great for starters.
Koalaks, Try to go north of "The Koalak Zaap" Find single mobs or two mobs in a group that contain Fishralaks,Decent exp / Some drops may be useful
Blop dungeon, Try to find a group to do blop dungeon / ask friends and if none wishs to be helpful then i'm afraid you've got to be more patient and do the solo-leveling guides i've given you till you reach the required level for the next steps,

You may perhaps have very low wisdom, Try getting full (Pippen blop set, Dragoturkey ring, Prespic cloak, Dora, Cawwot dofus with atleast of 20+ wisdom as it's very cheap), This entire set costs atleast of 150/200KK if you are going to buy it, Unless you wish to collect the required materials to craft it or buy the materials off sell rooms, That's your choice

Other than that i have nothing to say, Best of luck friend !

Former Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2010-01-05
posté September 21, 2010, 08:10:07 | #32
I find it easy if your level 50+ to do targets. you level fast Sorta, gain 2000kamas, 97, 000xp at level 50 -60 from 60-70 Its about 125,000 or 135.000 I recommend Agility Xelors from level 50-60, int sacs (From lvl 50-100 or higher) And agi cras. All you have to do is go to your milita like if your brak go to the place where you became brakmar and just downstairs theres a man you talk to (Must be level 50+ and have wings on) . Bonta you go to the same room where you hand over the 10 swords i think it is. theres another man in there talk to him begin tracking.
Thanx

posté September 21, 2010, 09:52:12 | #33

Quote (luckyspy @ 20 September 2010 10:53) *
Which I'll be an ap rune when I get enough kamas and Mage it on a gelano and sell it for alot more giving me around a couple mk

Assuming 'be' = 'buy', let me illustrate what will happen for you in a very simplified equation.

AP rune + AP item = AP-less item

>1AP items aren't possible.

posté September 21, 2010, 10:27:06 | #34

Quote (Capwi @ 21 September 2010 08:52) *
Assuming 'be' = 'buy', let me illustrate what will happen for you in a very simplified equation.

AP rune + AP item = AP-less item

>1AP items aren't possible.

Perhaps he means magging ap(less) Gelano which costs about 20kk to buy, Runes on "rushu" at the moment go from 200 to 300kk so i have no idea what business he is running

Subscriber Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2009-11-29
posté October 04, 2010, 20:28:58 | #35

what do you do after lvl 100?

Subscriber Tofu Stroker
* Member Since 2006-08-27
posté October 05, 2010, 08:01:03 | #36
Hey guys, im an 84 int sac, and i know it says in the first post that leveling at pandala is a great thing

im just wondering, where in pandala? and on what mobs? theres kitsous and all types of pandas with varying resistance

ATM, im just soloing kanis near Bonta, and thats giving me ~90k-~140k of exp per mob, round about 2-4 mins fights depending on challenge

Thanks

Former Subscriber Royal Tofu Plucker
* * * Member Since 2007-07-25
posté October 05, 2010, 08:25:44 | #37

Quote (formulamonster @ 04 October 2010 19:28) *
what do you do after lvl 100?

I seriously don't see how that relates to Noneyhero's post.
Luckyspy, your run-on sentences are killing me.

Kay, another way to make kamas is the good old farmer/baker/alch combo. Works like a charm for newbies.

Hardcore high lvled people somehow manage to drop/sell/manipulate market their way into richness.

posté October 05, 2010, 11:44:13 | #38
Another way to earn Kama, is to visit peoples profiles, and the'Fan Art' section.

Take my profile (for instance), there's a fan art challange going on, with Kama give-aways.

As long as you know how to draw, and lurk; the forum is a great tool.

posté October 05, 2010, 14:01:40 | #39

Quote (Noneyhero @ 21 September 2010 16:27) *
Perhaps he means magging ap(less) Gelano which costs about 20kk to buy

Unfortunately, that would be a silly way of earning money, because chances are you're going to spend more money on AP runes than you're going to make. Blank Gelanos which you purchase have lost their maging sink, so throwing the AP back on is typically not worth it.

Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-09-30
posté October 05, 2010, 14:16:42 | #40
The fastest way is to actually do the non-archmonster steps of the eternal harvest quest. Gather all the non boss monsters in a day or so with a main and some alts/friends. Then buy boss souls/do dungeons the next few days. Possible to get 100 in a couple days to 2 weeks depending on how much cash/time/etc you have to buy souls/get a team for dung.

posté October 05, 2010, 17:41:49 | #41

Quote (qazaws @ 05 October 2010 08:25) *
I seriously don't see how that relates to Noneyhero's post.
Luckyspy, your run-on sentences are killing me.

Kay, another way to make kamas is the good old farmer/baker/alch combo. Works like a charm for newbies.

Hardcore high lvled people somehow manage to drop/sell/manipulate market their way into richness.

sorry i quoted the wrong thing

posté October 05, 2010, 22:05:00 | #42
A new great way of making money,

Get two "Enutufs" with a good aoer for an example (Feca / Intell cra / Chance cra / Agility iop ) , And do normal tree dungoen runs you'll have four resources for money

1: Materials dropped to be sold alone or used to craft
2: Sell / Crush the equipments dropped
3: get the level "50" Stones and soul the 2nd and the 4th room of treechnid and grab some friends to help you drop, Drops are very easily dropped
4: Soul final room. You can either sell it or do it for more "Soft Oak dungeon key" Drops.

Best of luck, Ask any questions if you find any of these idea's overall not suitable for you, And guys please support this page to help those people who cannot help themselves

posté October 05, 2010, 23:18:29 | #43
@ Noneyhero : there are also other AP items that can be accessed.

Healer can craft those negative stated rings. Treering, Ring of Satisfication, etc. Treecloak for Tailors. (Not sure if there's an AP belt/boots that is craftqble for the lower levels- which would turn a profit for crushing for an AP rune.)

More examples are sure to follow. =)

Former Subscriber Moopet Master
* * Member Since 2010-09-30
posté October 05, 2010, 23:33:59 | #44
Treechnid root bow is the best for AP hands down unless you have a super great excess of cobalt stone around.

Former Subscriber Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-03
posté October 06, 2010, 11:39:53 | #45
Shouldn't this go into the jobs sub forum?

posté October 06, 2010, 12:04:38 | #46

Quote (simomate @ 06 October 2010 10:39) *
Shouldn't this go into the jobs sub forum?

No, It's a discussion about supporting people with the best idea's around there.

Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2009-08-16
posté October 06, 2010, 12:10:36 | #47
I dont have membership yet but i would like to know all about the sram class temple

firstly i would like to know about fighting dopples
-drops
-xp gain
-level you can fight them at

and also other general info about temple

can someone answer my question please?

Former Subscriber Crocabulia Extinguisher
* * * * * Member Since 2008-04-03
posté October 06, 2010, 12:12:42 | #48

Quote (Noneyhero @ 06 October 2010 20:04) *
Learn tips and tricks, share your knowledge, discuss the prices...

posté October 06, 2010, 12:56:12 | #49

Quote (StealthAlex @ 06 October 2010 11:10) *
I dont have membership yet but i would like to know all about the sram class temple

firstly i would like to know about fighting dopples
-drops
-xp gain
-level you can fight them at

and also other general info about temple

can someone answer my question please?

Experience is random depends on challenges / level
Drops are nothing but you get badges after you defeat each.

posté October 07, 2010, 20:35:57 | #50

Quote (Noneyhero @ 06 October 2010 12:56) *
Experience is random depends on challenges / level
Drops are nothing but you get badges after you defeat each.

you can get ethereal weapons