Back to forum.dofus.com

No flash

Pandawa Build :), Newbie pandawa and dofus player
F2P Member Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2013-01-27
posté January 27, 2013, 03:08:24 | #1
Pandawa Build :) Helloo,

I am a beginner in Dofus..i started playing a few days ago .. I was watching the class and really liked the Pandawa

But I have some questions .. Build that i should use, cause Pandawa 've many attks with dif element .. What spells i should lvl.. etc: X

could u give me some advice? ehehe

respects

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
Forum Monster Klime Scalper
* * * * * * Member Since 2009-05-19
posté January 27, 2013, 03:10:06 | #2
I'd advise you to pick whatever build seems to peak your interest the most. Unless it's agility. I'd recommend against Agility as a single element. Schnaps wonky diagonal range makes it unreliable in a lot of situations. If you have questions on one of the specific builds I'd be more than happy to throw you a spell guide or try to help with some gear. Not very good at the low level stuff.

Subscriber Gobkool Shearer
* * Member Since 2008-11-27
posté January 27, 2013, 06:57:11 | #3

Quote (Alyss-Sin @ 27 January 2013 03:10) *
I'd advise you to pick whatever build seems to peak your interest the most. Unless it's agility. I'd recommend against Agility as a single element. Schnaps wonky diagonal range makes it unreliable in a lot of situations. If you have questions on one of the specific builds I'd be more than happy to throw you a spell guide or try to help with some gear. Not very good at the low level stuff.
id have to go agains this even though agi may not be the best for spell damage it makes up for it in weapon damage at around 120+ and its not hard to hit schnaps when u can dodge some1 and get where u need to be to hit it but if u want my opinion int is the best build because of the range u can have on blazeing fist and with 9 ap at 100 u can eaisly do around 5-600 dmg

This post has been edited by zakuzaku-u - January 27, 2013, 06:58:40.
Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté January 27, 2013, 15:14:41 | #4
If your only goal is to spam CC weapons then you have no business playing a Pandawa. As for Intelligence being the best, while it's my second favorite (after omni) it's not the best. It's awesome and a great build but Strength and Chance are just as good. I say this having spent the majority of my Pandawa life as intelligence. At end game if you aren't hybrid on your panda and you're doing PvM, you're doing it wrong in my opinion. It's not going to matter what build you pick, I just advise against Agility due to the extreme boredom you'll face while playing it. Spamming weapons for damage gets old very very quickly. As well as Schnaps wonky range. Schnaps is a great spell when mixed with another element but it's a terrible spell for solo. Agility's attack spells also have the worst damage rolls out of all the Pandawa's arsenal.

F2P Member Arachnophobe
posté January 27, 2013, 23:12:59 | #5
tks guys! ill try Strg/Chance,(and a bit of Int) is good? And what spells i should lvl?

Allyss, if u can throw you a spell guide or something ill greatfull

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté January 28, 2013, 02:06:20 | #6
If you're going to go Str, Cha, Int then you might as well go Omni. If you want duel element I would choose either Strength/Intelligence or Chance/Intelligence.

As for spells

Boozer
Bamboo Milk
Stabilization
Pandinuras
Spirit Bond
Karcham
Chamrak

The usual spells

For attacks you either want Pandatak and Hangover + Explosive Flask or if Cha/Int Melancholy and Tipple + Explosive Flask.

Also keep in mind that a multi element build is going to be much more expensive than a single element build.

This post has been edited by Alyss-Sin - January 28, 2013, 02:07:38.
F2P Member Arachnophobe
posté January 28, 2013, 23:56:47 | #7
im a newbie.. what's omni?

U think that i should change something? Im lvl all spells now.. i can reset it later?

Kickback (Zatoishwan)
Essence
posté January 29, 2013, 01:22:34 | #8
Omni is a build that focuses on all elements rather than 1 or 2. It's quite expensive as it requires scrolling all characteristics to 101 beforehand.
Personally I would choose either Strength, Chance, or Intelligence to start with and changing builds into something with 2 or more elements later on down the line.

You can reset anytime before level 30 at the Incarnam in. (f2p/p2p)
After 30 you can reset 1 time by exchanging 1 doploon within a class temple for a characteristic reset. (p2p)
After that the only option is the Otomai Island reset quests and dungeons which can be very time consuming depending on your level. (p2p)

Spell guide for solo element builds

Boozer
First Attack Spell. Either Explosive Flask, Hangover, or Tipple (Level 36 for Tipple)
Bamboo Milk
Karcham
Chamrak
If you're going Chance after Chamrak take Melancholy if not take Stabilization.
If you didn't take pick Chance then after stabilization pick either Explosive Flask or Pandatak depending on which element you chose
then Pandiniuras
Spirit Bond

Go back and take stabilization if you haven't already
then get Vulnerability
Stain is nice but not necessary.
Get Drunkeness from your class temple by exchanging 1 doploon. I'd level this to at least 3 but 5 or 6 eventually.

Weapon skill of choice and start leveling spells to 6 for low AP costs.

Pandas really come into their own post 100 when spells start costing 1 and 2 AP to cast. You can unbewitch yourself for 2 AP (Boozer/Bamboo Milk) or Lift and Throw for 2 AP. Tons of different abilities for very little cost.

If you go Chance or Strength your first real set is going to be Ancestral Treechnid. If you chose intelligence you'll need to plan out a 9 AP set with at least 5+ Range.

F2P Member Arachnophobe
posté January 29, 2013, 01:43:53 | #9
thank you for your attention!

Ok ok, i understand.. im f2p for now.. i'll see it later!

U recommend 2 Strg+Chance or Strg+Int .. if I understood well!

Which do you prefer? and these are the most common combos?

I know i know , im newbie and boring ahah
Just want to better understand the game and the class!