Back to forum.dofus.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Cha/Int Sac Weapon, Trying to find the best weapon for a 161 cha/int/(little bit of) agi
Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2009-07-17
posté January 27, 2013, 09:00:22 | #1
Cha/Int Sac Weapon Hey everyone, I just recently came back from a long break. I play a level 161 cha/int sac on the server Rosal. I plan to become omni as soon as possible. Currently I wear tot set wreckring and a water maged metal hammer (check character page) so I've got over 400 chance and almost 400 int, with about 160ish agi. I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some weapons either for my level or in the near future, and also some gear suggestions for my next set. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated ^^

Thanks in advanced,
Aaron

P.S. I use another account along side my sacrier(125 osa, soon to be in soft oak set), what are some ways I can make some decent money now adays? xP

P.P.S I'd like to start duoing Dregg dungeon.

This post has been edited by Poondawg - January 27, 2013, 09:04:12.
Spirit (Solar)
Compassion
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2009-03-22
posté January 27, 2013, 19:47:33 | #2
You should look at a Minotot Sceptre, it gives you a complete set anyway, and its a nice weapon.
As for money making, do dopples on both accounts and try winning a kolossium match daily, I suppose. Other than that professions/drop materials, that sort of thing.

- Spirit

Subscriber Larva
* Member Since 2009-07-17
posté January 28, 2013, 02:33:31 | #3
Thank you, I appreciate your input ^^. I think I'll check out tot scepter. Any suggestions as far as a next set goes?

Spirit (Solar)
Compassion
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2009-03-22
posté January 28, 2013, 08:15:07 | #4
Gladiator Bwork/Customs will probably be your next set, perhaps looking at Celestial Bearbarian too, or the Antyklime Ax set pieces if you don't mind the -CH damage.

- Spirit

Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2011-12-13
posté January 29, 2013, 07:02:22 | #5
Ahhh and maybe you could look into a bow? Snailment is nice