No flash

Guide to Xelor, Cha/wis
Former Subscriber Arachnophobe
* Member Since 2008-04-07
posté June 27, 2010, 22:52:44 | #1
Guide to Xelor
Guide to Xelor cha/wis

Version 1.1

First of all: to be effective with this build you MUST scroll your wisdom to 101
Then let's start
Pros:
  • good Ap theft
  • highest wisdom
  • easy lvl-ing
  • good in group and solo
  • powerful defense (reflect)
Cons:
  • low range
  • need scrolling
  • expensive
  • not the best PvP char

Level 1-37(you can skip this if you go to agi/wis until lvl80)
Characteristics: raise wisdom
Spells:
lvl 5 counter > it gives 3 turn damage reduction
lvl 5 slow down
save for devotion and flight
Equipment:
Young Adventurer set > it gives good amount of wisdom
> your main attack. Gobb hammer damage with perfect set: 12-24
(lvl8)(lvl26)
Pet:
Leveling: early at Incarnam later on snappers (they've got only 3 Mp)

Level 38-49(you can skip this if you go to agi/wis until lvl80)
Spells:
lvl 5 devotion
lvl 5 flight
Equipment:
Prespic set > nice +dmg and wis
or better wis amulett
wis ring like or better
or other wis boots
> Tont'Ata damage with perfect set: 29-43
Pet:
Leveling: mushds

Level 50-79
(you can skip this if you go to agi/wis until lvl80)
Characteristics: raise wisdom, scroll chance to 101
Spells:
lvl 5 Blinding protection
lvl 5 Hammer skill
Equipment:
Indigo blop set > good cha and wis

> Tortoi hammer damage with perfect set and hammer skill: 94-175 (200+ on crit)

or
Pet: or Indigo/xxx mounts
Leveling: mushds ( ) scaraleaf plain, Wabbit island, Otomai

Level 80-114
Spells:
lvl 5 Clock (yey) > Clock damage with perfect (royal indigo) set: 149-167 Clock damage with perfect Ancestral set: 206-228
lvl 5 Xelor's dial
lvl 5 teleport
lvl 6 counter (L101)
lvl 6 slow down (L101)
lvl 6 hammer skill (L106)
Equipment:
Royal Indigo blop set > nice cha/wis. You can use Shika set pieces too. Dragon set pieces can be good before anc. At lvl 114 Ancestral set
(must ^^)

Pet: same as before
Leveling: Akwadala, Aerdala (smaller mobs), Gobb dung, Blop dung, Kanigers, Otomai, Minotot island

Level 114-163
Spells:
lvl 6 Xelor's sandglass (L121)
lvl 6 Time theft (L136)
lvl 6 devotion (L142)
lvl 6 flight (L148)
lvl 4 LoM (L156)
lvl 6 Blindig protection (L160)
Equipment:
For wisdom and pp look for and PDC for 10 Ap with
weapons: > Metal hammer damage with anc,PDC, Doro: 197-297 Clock damage: 191-211
(need agi!!!) , (with gelano and PDC), > very nice shovel, huge dmg on crit 3 Ap but need scroll agility, and need a good crit set
At 150+ change to minotot set > Metal hammer dmg with minotot+PDC gelano: 195-302 Clock damage: 197-218
Pet: same as before
Leveling: Aerdala, Grass Plains, Canidae dung, Koalak mountains, Trools, and ghosts

Level 163-200
Here is the endgame. There is some build:
Pure cha/wis:
Spells:
lvl 6 slow down, hammer skill ,counter, Xelor's sandglass, Time theft, devotion, flight, BP, LoM(L166),teleportation(L171), Clock(L180), Xelor's dial(L200), Xelor dopp(L200),
Equipment: Sovereign set+Undergrowth set(excluding weapon)+++> Ougaammer damage: 238-384 Clock damage: 241-265
Dagger agi/cha
Characteristics: scroll agi and str to 101, raise wisdom
Spells:
same as above except hammer skill change to dagger skill. And if you want use agi spells you need hunt diamonds :S
Equipments: > Dagg'adou damage: 289-368 (Crit:421-502) Clock damage: 233-255
+++(or )++(or )+(+1crit)+, get an Ochre dofus for 12 Ap
Pet: Indigo/ebony mount
Cha/str
Characteristics: scroll agi,str,int to 101, raise wisdom
Spells:
same as above except change hammer skill to staff skill. Lvl 6 Xelor's punch
Equipments: the new Hail set+(for the int, and agi requiments on the staff)+++,Ochre dofus > Hail sceptre damage(not maged): 357-427 Clock damage: 260-284 Xelor's punch damage: 321-345

Dedlaw (Zatoishwan)
Noblesse Oblige
Member of the Zenith * Member Since 2005-10-30
posté June 28, 2010, 03:38:00 | #2
Haven't read everything yet, might do so later when I've got more time. Just want to add 1 thing to your equipment -

For lvl 80 I used this set -

Former Subscriber Professor Xa Tipper
* * * * * Member Since 2009-06-29
posté June 28, 2010, 11:13:14 | #3
I honestly do not see why people would want to level up as a Wis/Chance Xelor <80 when another path that takes you to 80 much faster exists - the Wis/Agi path. Chuck on MTC+Toady Set+AP item, fill the rest up with +wis gear, and you're good to go.

I acknowledge that this is in beta, but I'd just like to point out that leveling everything you mentioned to level to L6 from 114-163 leaves you with quite a number of spare points.

Also, Counter can be left at 5 if the points are needed elsewhere, as it only makes 1 base damage worth of reflect difference. Homing Hand could do with a mention as well, as it's basically your only high-range attack. (Well, unless you've got craploads of +range on Frostbite)

Snailmet Bow's damage is also pretty unimpressive unless it's on 1/2, by the way.

Also consider using Axel->Zoth Warrior Axe and either PDC/PDB for an 11AP set -> 3x Clock with Devotion.

Great Coralator Mace is a great alternative to Metal Hammer as well. Cheaper, too.

Also note that Mopy King Sovereign Set should be used whenever possible, since you said to put it off until L163, but I find that the Cape and Ring are very useful, considering the amounts of Agility they give in addition to the Chance/Wis/+Dmg/PP.

Plus a 10AP set would be better than a 9AP set (L114-163 portion) if one wishes to use a Metal Hammer, and it's viable while keeping about the same amount of Wisdom.

Blop Dungeon and Kanigers are where I leveled my Xelor from L10x onwards. Best exp/time was at Kanigers though. Blop Dungeon was decent exp, but I was trying to make some money while leveling, so if I was focused on leveling I'd have gone to Kanigers. The maps around Cania Massif offer the best solo mobs. Ouassingue (sp) deserve a mention as well, got to 100 from L8x on them rather quickly.

Grass Plains are a decent option too, but lack of range will make the Kilibrii pains in your arse with their jumping around.

Koalak Mountains are great, just don't fight the one with high water resistance (can't remember its name)

Based on my experience, from L15x onwards, your only decent places to level are Trools, Grass Plains, Kanigers, Koalaks, Ghosts and Dungeons.

Dungeons should really take top priority over solo PvM, since with your obscene Wisdom, you'll probably get 50% of your tnl exp per run for a level-appropriate dungeon.

Notdownyet (Rosal)
Former Subscriber Ouginak Torturer
* Member Since 2009-04-08
posté January 05, 2011, 17:48:18 | #4
For this it is not efficient unless you are going to reset your characteristics when you get to a higher level and such as 31

For this it is not efficient unless you are going to reset your characteristics when you get to a higher level and such as 31

Azura-Svk (Zatoishwan)
Sandcastle
Former Subscriber Piglet Milker
* Member Since 2011-03-19
posté March 26, 2011, 15:24:34 | #5
I am Agi Xelor and i think the better is Agiliti for all Xelors...
Agi Xelor have :
Pros:Good Range
Best in PvP
Medium Lvling
Medium Expensive
Break more then 150HP on lvl 42!
Good Solo and Group too!
And the Best set to Agi Xelor on lvl 30 from 100:
Toady
Carniveous Stuff
Mad Tofu Cloak
Kamasutra Amluet
Coco Blop Belt
Coco Blop Ring
Coco Blop Boots
Tofu Ring
+If be 2.Rank in PvP Crackler Shield

Lumber-jak (Rushu)
Youtube
Subscriber Scaraleaf Planter
* Member Since 2007-06-01
posté June 14, 2011, 16:37:43 | #6

Quote (hahohee @ 26 March 2011 15:24) *
Agi Xelor have :
Best in PvP
Medium Lvling
Medium Expensive
Good Solo and Group too!
Toady
Carniveous Stuff
Mad Tofu Cloak
Kamasutra Amluet
Coco Blop Belt
Coco Blop Ring
Coco Blop Boots
Tofu Ring
Couldn't you also add a gelano with this set? This would give you nine ap allowing you to cast three times, that would be better then a small amount of agil and wis, replacing the tofu ring. You could only use this strategy if you are >60

This post has been edited by jubjubkiller - June 14, 2011, 17:11:48.
Former Subscriber Professor Xa Tipper
* * * * * Member Since 2009-06-29
posté June 14, 2011, 18:07:10 | #7

Quote (jubjubkiller @ 14 June 2011 16:37) *

Agi Xelor have :
Best in PvP
Medium Lvling
Medium Expensive
Good Solo and Group too!
Toady
Carniveous Stuff
Mad Tofu Cloak
Kamasutra Amluet
Coco Blop Belt
Coco Blop Ring
Coco Blop Boots
Tofu Ring
Couldn't you also add a gelano with this set? This would give you nine ap allowing you to cast three times, that would be better then a small amount of agil and wis, replacing the tofu ring. You could only use this strategy if you are >60
It would give you 8AP, not 9AP.

And why not just use the amulet from Coco Blop Set? It has better stats than Kam Assutra and the set bonus gives +AP as well as increasing the Earth resistance.

Lumber-jak (Rushu)
Youtube
posté June 14, 2011, 20:21:31 | #8

Quote (Capwi @ 14 June 2011 18:07) *

Quote (jubjubkiller @ 14 June 2011 16:37) *

Agi Xelor have :
Best in PvP
Medium Lvling
Medium Expensive
Good Solo and Group too!
Toady
Carniveous Stuff
Mad Tofu Cloak
Kamasutra Amluet
Coco Blop Belt
Coco Blop Ring
Coco Blop Boots
Tofu Ring
It would give you 8AP, not 9AP.

And why not just use the amulet from Coco Blop Set? It has better stats than Kam Assutra and the set bonus gives +AP as well as increasing the Earth reWait
Wait never mind you are right my fault well then how can you get 9 ap? Yeah I am not following why you don't just use the amu from the set. Then all you need to do is cast devoution for 9 ap.

This post has been edited by jubjubkiller - June 14, 2011, 20:26:55.
Former Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2007-12-13
posté January 12, 2012, 01:49:33 | #9
Guys, there' s no point in a guide to xelor anymore... they were completly redone in the last update and reflect no longer reflect, mummi is useless, and you can't loss of motive more than -12

They're not the class they used to be AT ALL. The saddest part is that I loved the xelor, and learned how to play him inside and out doing lots of pvm and rank 8 bonta in 1v1 pvp... and now its all gone. void. cuz its so much different playing a class that's made of glass...

Lumber-jak (Rushu)
Youtube
posté February 07, 2012, 02:12:43 | #10

Quote (Lighting-X @ 12 January 2012 01:49) *
Guys, there' s no point in a guide to xelor anymore... they were completly redone in the last update and reflect no longer reflect, mummi is useless, and you can't loss of motive more than -12

They're not the class they used to be AT ALL. The saddest part is that I loved the xelor, and learned how to play him inside and out doing lots of pvm and rank 8 bonta in 1v1 pvp... and now its all gone. void. cuz its so much different playing a class that's made of glass...
RIGHT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This post has been edited by jubjubkiller - February 07, 2012, 02:13:01.
Lycal (Rosal)
Subscriber Gobball Breeder
* Member Since 2013-07-03
posté July 05, 2013, 21:30:57 | #11

Quote (jubjubkiller @ 07 February 2012 02:12) *

But when? When the Xelor rework will be done?

Big-Tuna (Rushu)
Blank
Subscriber Greedovore Devourer
* * * Member Since 2011-08-05
posté July 05, 2013, 22:18:58 | #12

Quote (Lycal @ 05 July 2013 21:30) *

Quote (jubjubkiller @ 07 February 2012 02:12) *

But when? When the Xelor rework will be done?
Pretty old thread eh? but no problem, it happens to the best of us. As of yet no-one knows when ankama will redo xelors. You can check out the xelor balancing thread to see what people are talking about though. Take a look at electrocotters posts he usually has pretty accurate ideas.